Loving Mr.Good Boy

Af ishtararahman

She is a bad girl. He is a good boy. She smokes. He hates smoking. She has fucked every guy in her school. He... Mere

Chap 1 - Going to hell
Chap 2 - New entry
Chap 3 - New Neighbour?
Chap 4 - Zach
Chap 5 - Sex and fight
Chap 6 - Ignoring
Chap 7 - Back on track
Chap 8 - Party time
Chap 9 - Fifty Shades Darker
Chap 10 - Screaming girls in the house
Chap 11 - Camping? Not really!
Chap 12 - Jealousy??
Chap 13 - Sunset with the good boy
Chap 14 - The Crusher
Chap 15 - Softy Shaira??
Chap 16 - Posessive boys
Chap 17 - Vomit
Chap 19 - Personal chef
Chap 20 - Long Journey
Chap 21 - Worried
Chap 22 - Date!?
Chap 23 - Good or bad?
Chap 24 - Hot Stuff and Chocolate
Chap 25 - One year
Chap 26 - Yes, I do
Chap 27 - He is so big!
Chap 28 - I HATE YOU
Chap 29 - Speechless
Chap 30 - Treatment
Chap 31 - Surprise
Chap 32 - Anything
Chap 33 - Blindfold
Chap 34 - IV
Chap 35 - Bet
Chap 36 - Curse
Chap 37 - Queen
Chap 38 - Trust & Love
Epilogue

Chap 18 - Tutor?

18.4K 418 114
Af ishtararahman

Dedicated to Noorejanat , @Emilyawesome383 , @freebirdxoxo94. Thank u so much for your support. Love U !

Do you ever feel like never getting out of your bed and snuggling into the covers? No? Cause that's what I was feeling right now. But I had to leave my heaven sometime or the other and go to hell. I turned my alarm off and padded to the bathroom to get ready to go to hell. Yup it's Monday today. Yay, I am so happy.

I took a quick shower and slipped on some jeans with a dark blue top and a black cardigan as it was a bit chilly outside. I took my bag and a granola bar from the counter and went to my baby. The car roared to life and Sit still, look pretty by Daya started and I mimicked the lyrics.

All the other girls wanna wear expensive things and diamond rings

But I don't wanna be the puppet that your playing on a string

This Queen don't need a King

Oh, I don't know what you been told

But this girls right here gonna rule the world

Yeah, that is where I am gonna be

Because I wanna be

No, I don't wanna sit still look pretty.

The song ended just as I parked my baby in the parking lot. Perfect timing. I entered the hall to see its empty. Fuck I am late. I took my books from the locker and dashed to Biology class.

I opened the door to see the teacher in the middle of an explanation.

"Miss Evans you are late." He said and I replied.

"Like I care." I went to the back seat and slammed the book and opened the page number. He rambled on about how respiration is important and bullshit. I opened my phone and scrolled through Instagram. A few minutes later a received a message from Aaron.

What class do you have now?

Bio:( I replied and a ping was heard, making me reduce the volume.

I am having History.

Bless you;)

Yeah yeah laugh it off

Sure! How come you are texting me now?

Why? I can't text you baby

I read the message, a smile replacing my face and replied. 

Sure you can babe. Just that I am surprised

I miss you baby

I miss you so much. I replied back trying to stifle a laugh.

Babe, no need to miss me so much.  I will see you in lunch.

Sure baby.

I put my phone back inside and the bell rang. I ran out of the room and went to my locker to see the girls standing there. How come they always reach before me?

"Hey motherfucker." I swung my arm in her shoulder as I was taller than her.

"Hey bitch. Where were you?" She asked and put her books back in her locker.

"I was late." I shrugged my shoulder and pulled my books out for history class which we all had together.

"I so love Economics class." Riley cheered happily and Sam agreed.

"It's the only class that's not boring and we all have together." I muttered and we went to the classroom and took our seats.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Laura asked clapping her hands.

"Why what's tomorrow?" I asked slightly confused at what she was amplying at. Everyone gave me 'are you fucking kidding me' look but nonetheless Sam decided to reply.

"Tomorrow is the final game of basket ball."

"Can't wait for tomorrow." I mumbled and soon the class started and we copied our notes and almost got into trouble. Almost

Two Long torturous hours had finished and I took my tray and sat down in between Aaron and Zain .

"Fuck I can't believe it's the finals tomorrow." Laura squealed and I looked at her with a passive expression on my face.

"What?" She asked and I was about to answer but Alicia beat me to it.

"Why are you so jumpy about it?" Sam nodded her head agreeing with Alicia.

"You know I love sports." Did I mention that Laura loves sports? Nope I didn't then now you know.

"I think Shaira should be more excited about it rather than you." Alicia said with a smirk on her face and a wicked glint in her eyes. What is she up to now?

"Why should I be more excited?" I took a bite of my delicious cheese sandwich and stuffed some fries in my mouth.

"Mr Hottie is coming." Sam replied and I raised my eyebrow. Mr Hottie? Who is he now?

Aaron!

Shut up

"Boo!" Someone whispered in my ear and I jumped up in fright. I turned my head to see a sheepishly smiling Zach looking back at me.

"Got scared baby?" He asked and I kept a emotionless face which was very difficult as he was giving me his charming smile which was drool worthy.

Nah Aaron's better.

Will you fucking shut up?

No-

I snapped out my day dream when Zach said.

"Come on you can't be angry at me." He pouted and showed his puppy eyes. He looked so cute doing that I felt the corner of my lips slightly twitch up and soon it was a full blown smile.

"That's the smile that I love." I shook my head at his flirty attitude and asked.

"What are you doing here?" His smile turned into a frown.

"What? I can't come and meet you."

"Of course you ca-." I was cut off by Laura's squealing."Zach you are in the basket ball team right?" He nodded his head.

"Yup I am and you are?" She chuckled like a teen age girl and replied.

"Laura. Laura Ross." What has happened to her today? Beside her, Jake wrapped a protective arm around her and shoot a glare at Zach.

"So I will see you later ok." He kissed my forehead and walked back to his group of friends who were from the basket ball mostly.

"Fuck did you see how he looked at you?" Riley yelled from beside Zain who placed his hands on his ears.

"Will you ever stop thinking like that? He doesn't like me." I protested and took a big bite from my now cold burger.

"No I won't and why don't you accept it." I shrugged my shoulders and she huffed.

I don't think I ever can.

I felt a gaze on me and looked at Aaron to see him staring back at me. I raised my eyebrow questioning him but he shook his head. There was something that bothered him I could tell from the look on his eyes but didn't push him as it really wasn't my business.

"Tomorrow is the final game." Laura said or more like yelled and we all groaned. She is so fucking crazy!

The bell rang and we scrambled to our own classes. The next few classes were really boring and it was the last period which was Maths. Lets go! The only advantage of this class was that it was with Aaron which is why it was less boring otherwise I would have died by now.

I went and sat beside Aaron who arrived early.

"Hey." I said as I placed my books and he smiled.

"Hi how was your day?" I shook my head.

"Hectic, boring, fucking useless." He grinned at my response and I returned it. Soon my favourite teacher came and started his usual babbling. I took out my notebook and started doodling random stuff and made small talk with Aaron. By the time I finished, the bell rang and I packed my books ready to finish the day today.

But God doesn't always favour me.

"Miss Evans I have to talk to you." I stopped in my track and turned towards Mr Welberg who was glaring at me.

"Yes." I said innocently and he sighed.

"Your marks are really poor, you don't pay attention to the class and if you keep on going like that then you will fail." Now it was my time to sigh.

"Mr Carter can you come here?" He called Aaron and he stood beside me.

"Mr Carter here can help you. He is a really good student and I suggest you should tutor Miss Evans and help her with her problems." He finished and I looked at Aaron to see a conflicted look on his face.

"Ok sir he will tutor me." I agreed and he nodded his head dismissing us.

I dragged Aaron with me and he said.

"Why did you agree?" I opened my locker.

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you agree to me tutoring you?"

"I really need marks and you can help also you are my Neighbour which makes it more easy that's why." I explained and put my locker combination and started walking to the lot with Aaron hot on my heels.

"Ok." He said and we bid goodbye. The rest were gone early today with their partners so only Aaron and I were left.

I opened the door and got inside my baby. What a day it was? First Laura was all chirpy about the games, then Zach's behaviour and now a tutor. That too Aaron. Great, fucking great!

*************

Hello people's, how nice to see you? So definitely not my best chap but still I tried to update earlier. There is so much going on with school. Studies,notes, assignments, dozens of home works. It's all taking a toll on me. What do you think of this chap? Zach's behaviour? How is he so sweet to Shaira?

I love Zach.Any Zach lovers here?

Question: Fav food?

Don't forget to vote & comment

Love
Ishtara

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.8M 61.4K 34
STORY WRITTEN IN 2016 STORY IS UNDER REVISION FOR PAPERBACK THIS STORY IS JUST A SAMPLE. NOT ALL CHAPTERS ARE POSTED HERE. WARNING: THIS STORY IS 18...
10 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
1M 25.3K 31
| Completed 10/11/19 | ♡ "Stop looking at me like that!" "Looking at you like what?" "Like you...like you ugh." "Like I what?" He began to chuckle. "...
48.2K 1.1K 36
NOW ON DREAME! ( link posted in the prologue) "You know what? Forget that crap! August I like you!" I blurt. And as if the Chesire cat reincarnated i...