Accidentally in love (Dedicat...

By ayishasv5

(This book is dedicated to Paul Walker as he was a cast. R.I.P) He was the number one racer, youngest driver... More

Accidently in love
(Chapter 1)
(Chapter 2)
(Chapter 3)
(Chapter 4)
(Chapter 6)
(Chapter 7)
(Chapter 8)
(Chapter 9)
(Chapter 10)

(Chapter 5)

683 25 8
By ayishasv5

Chapter 5- 

Looking around all I saw were cameras, cameras and cameras by the entrance of the hotel. This is exactly what I needed I knew coming with Stephan would be a big mistake. He’s famous and the last thing I want right now is to be on the covers of the sports magazines. Looking over at Stephan he must have noticed by nervousness.

“Alicia it’s going to be ok” He told me as he took of his seat belt so he could lean a little closer to me. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath and tried to ignore how loud my heart was pounding in my chest. “Come on. I promise you that I won’t let them take a picture of you or anything like that” Opening my eyes I searched into his blue ones to see if he was telling the truth but no exact emotion was being shown from him.

“I…I trust you. It’s just….I don’t want to deal with paparazzi right now. Especially after my father’s funeral” I tell him.

He gave me a small smile and started to look around his car. His eyes seemed to gleam as a smile spread across his face reaching for something in the back seat. Keeping my eyes focused on him I didn’t manage to see what he had taken from the back. However he came back and handed me a pair of sunglasses. Looking at him and back at the sunglasses I raised my eyebrow hoping for an answer.

“Wear it on. They won’t recognise you” He told me precisely. Looking back down at the sunglasses and at him I didn’t know whether this object was enough to protect me from them men out there. “Come on Alicia. You can trust me on this. I promise you” He said making his voice go low, sighing I put them on and replied back by giving him a small smile. He smiled himself in satisfaction of my decision. “You ready?” He asked me.

Looking at him and out the window I nodded my head. I’m not really ready but I can do this, they can’t harm me anyway. Opening the door to the car all of the paparazzi turned around and noticed that Stephan was coming towards me. They started to run like animals that wanted to have their prey and began to take pictures of me and Stephan. Stephan had put his arm around my waist causing my breath to hitch. If I wasn’t surrounded my paparazzi and nothing in my life was screwed up I would have screamed like the fan girl I was but all seemed to happen was me to go all hot from the inside making my legs to feel like jelly but it was a good thing that Stephan was holding my weight with his arm around me.

“Stephan are you nervous about the qualifying this Saturday?”

“Is this your girlfriend?”

“How are things going in your life?”

“I heard you’ve been cruising and spending your days at the beach?”

They all yelled several questions at Stephan who pretended like he couldn’t hear them as he was steering me towards the entrance of the hotel but I found it hard to see as they were all blocking my way. Putting my head down I started to block out all of the boyfriend and girlfriend questions.

“What’s your girlfriend’s name Stephan?”

Someone asked. I felt Stephan’s warm hand that was on my waist tightening around my shirt that was protecting me from the harsh wind that was in the air.

“Look can you please move out of my way!” He yelled loudly at all of them.

They still took pictures but started to clear the entrance for us. Once they all moved to the side Stephan quickly speed walked the both of us to the entrance of the hotel and opened the door making me go in first them himself. Taking a deep breath I took the sunglasses of my face and saw Stephan taking a deep breath himself as well. Sympathy covered his face as he walked over to me.

“I’m sorry about that. They’re insane” He told me. 

An emotion hit me…which was pity. I actually felt sorry for Stephan he has to deal with stuff like this every day and ordinary people like us want to be as famous and popular as them but I don’t think I want to now. Stephan practically can’t go anywhere without these paparazzi following him continuously.

“It’s ok. It’s not your fault it’s the fault of being a very good driver that people want to know about all the time” I told him hoping it would make him feel a little better of himself, he looked at me from under his lashes as a big smile broke out on his face,

“Thanks for making me feel better Alicia. All I’ve ever been hearing is that I have to be the best no one has ever told me that I’m good” He told me.

 His expression clearly told me that he was thankful for the comment I gave him. I’m glad I’m the one who made him think like that and that I was the one who said it.

“Well you deserve to hear that. You’re a very blameless driver” I told him.

He gave me a wide smile and gestured for us to go to the elevators on the building. Following behind him, the door had swiftly opened letting us both go in. Stephan pressed the button to the eleventh floor as the doors shut in front of us gradually.

“I’m guessing you’re a fan of my driving” He broke out into the silenced atmosphere of the elevator. Looking over at him he was smirking at me as both of his hands were in either side of his pockets. Rolling my eyes a smile caught up on my lips for the first time that day as I started to chuckle to myself. “What? Why are you laughing?” He asked laughing slightly himself. Shaking my head I took a deep breath and bit down on my bottom lip to stop myself from laughing out loud.

“It’s just how do you know that I’m a fan of you and aren’t trying to make you feel better?” I asked him. The smirk was wiped and a small smile was replaced as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Well because if you didn’t like me then you would never EVER even think about coming towards me or coming with me”

“Ok. You’ve got a very good point there” I replied back to him.

“Well I know the difference between a lie and a truth” He told me.

The doors had opened in front of us as we both stepped through the door at the same time exiting and entering into the very calm hallway of the hotel. Looking around me the hotel seemed very posh as it was surrounded with cooper coloured wall paper covered with wooden photo frames as the luscious red carpet underneath my thin shoe seemed to fluff and fill me in with warmth.

“My room’s right down the hallway so come on” Stephan said making me break out of my thoughts. Nodding my head, Stephan walked ahead of me in a fast speed as I had to run a little to catch up with his reckless pace. In silence we both managed to reach to the end of the hallway as Stephan took out a key from his pocket so he could open the door. Opening the door he moved at the side and gave me a smile.

“Ladies first” He said.

 Returning the smile I move into the room as my mouth hung wide open as I take in the room view just from the doorway. There was a big king sized wooden bed against the wall as it was covered in a rich bloodshot duvet with cream coloured pillows; the rest of the room seemed to have colour coordinated with the duvet colour as well.

“Make yourself at home” He said from behind me. Turning around he looked around the room himself as his azure eyes took everything in and then rested on my own cobalt ones.

“This is an amazing room” I confess to him. He chuckled lightly as he walked past me to sit on the corner of the bed.

“Yeah it’s ok. I like my own room better than this” He told me.

“Well I like this” I tell him as I still look around in awe.

“I hope you don’t mind sharing the same bed Alicia” He told me. My eyes froze on the view of the window as I slowly lift my gaze away to his face.

“Wait…what?”

“Well we’ve only got one bed so I hope you don’t mind us sharing” He tells me again but this time in a slower speed. Getting up from the bed he gradually walked over to me and stopped a few feet away.

“Um….no. No I don’t mind” I tell him. I do mind in a way, I’m going to be lying down in the same bed as STEPHAN MARTIN. That is huge and I’ve never slept with any guy in bed except for Romian.

“Hey don’t look so uncomfortable” He tells me looking at my face in concern.

“I’m not, don’t worry. In fact I should be saying thank you to you for taking me especially because I had nowhere else to go” I said. He nods his head and scratches the back of his blonde hair.

“That’s ok then. Do you want to take a shower first or shall I?” He asks me.

“Can I actually go first?” I ask him. I’m in a desperate need for a shower I just need to wash of everything from the past and just look forward to my past and future.

“Sure. While you take a shower I’ll go back down and get your suitcase out from the boot as I forget to get it” He tells me as he walked past me to go to the door. Turning around myself I nod my head as he opens the door.

“Stephan…” I call out. He looks around and waits for me to talk. “Thank you again” I tell him softly. He gave me a smile and closed the door behind him leaving me standing in his hotel room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1K 29
Fast cars, girls, trips, fancy clothes. Y/N Specter is the son of Harvey Specter and Donna Paulsen. The former corporate lawyer, now investment banke...
694K 13.8K 83
Mia Ricciardo, the younger sister of f1 all-star Daniel Ricciardo, secured a surprise job managing the f1 YouTube channel, when her own videos began...
3.3K 141 19
A job as media manager in formula one..... sounds like a dream come true to Lydia Adams. So why not apply.... What's the worst thing that could happe...
395K 7.3K 52
"แดสœ, แด…แด€ส€สŸษชษดษข, แด€สŸสŸ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด„ษชแด›ส สŸษชษขสœแด›s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ sสœษชษดแด‡ แด€s ส™ส€ษชษขสœแด› แด€s สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡s ษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แด แด€สŸสŸ า“แดส€ แด€ แดษชษดแดœแด›แด‡ แดแดส€แด‡ ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€ส€'s แดแดœแด›sษชแด…แด‡ แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡'s แด„แด€สŸสŸแด‡...