The girl trapped in mystic fa...

By WriterAnonymouss

A new twist to the originals and most fanfics. Tvd fanfiction. I do not own tvd or To the only rights I have... More

Waking up in the grill
Bonding with the boys
The 60's dance
Shut up Elena!
The sacrifice
Homecoming
Coffins
Rebekah back in her coffin
Elena sees the coffins
Dinner
The ball
Heritic
Decade dance
'Tyler' to the rescue
New Orleans
The queens ball
Instagram

Shopping

6.1K 141 0
By WriterAnonymouss

Maybell's pov
The adventure has been so fun and I had my first French kiss. Niklaus has amazing lips. Today we were waking Rebekah from her coffin but I quickly went to get ice cream before I go meet them.

I was walking when I saw a Black metal baseball bat and it could be personalized so I went to get Kol's name on it in red.

After that they boxed the bat and I took it with me to the store. When I got there Niklaus looked at me and smiled "wolfy" I smiled and moved to sit on his lap "what did you get love?" He asked "I got my favourite badass a present" I told him giggling and he kissed my cheek. "I love you" I told him honestly and his smile dropped. He didn't say anything I started to understand what that meant "honestly. God I knew it was smart to have my first kiss with Elijah. I hope you die alone obviously you will, hybrids aren't working" I said and left the store. I can't believe I said that to someone and forgot that he can't love anyone. I hoped in his car and started driving to her.

Niklaus's pov
She was the first girl who never wanted anything from me. The first one to say I love you and make me believe her. It scared me and I didn't say it back because I don't want to hurt her "I got all of my clothes. Shall we go" Rebekah said and I stood up walking out. I searched for my but couldn't find it and then thought of Maybell "she took it so I guess we use our vampire speed to get to mystic falls." I said and started on my way.

After a few hours we returned. I tried to find Maybell but she wasn't anywhere. I went to the boarding house and found Elena alive.

It was time for a plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660 1 36
My own Gravity Falls,this will be completely my version maybe some things with the original characters,sooo well I guess you could call that a fanfic...
22.5K 501 58
After losing her adoptive parents, she gets adopted by some distant relatives of said adoptive parents. They lived in the town of Mystic Falls. Eve...
146 6 7
Kalaric fanfics not in chapter form. These fanfics will be both VD and Legacies. Maybe in the future, I'll have some in Originals. Who knows.
29.7K 716 40
when y/n goes back to mystic falls she may just get more then she asked for with her confusing relationships with the TVD men *This story doesn't re...