Haikyuu! Soulmate x Reader

By _bluberries

Multiple different Soulmate scenarios with the Haikyuu cast. Requests are accepted. The only thing I own is m... More

Introduction!
Soulmate Au's Used
|01| Nishinoya Yuu |Color|
|02| Oikawa Tooru |Timer|
|03| Akaashi Keiji |First Words|
|05| Kuroo Tetsurou |Injury Mark|
|06| Hanamaki Takahiro |Writing|
|07| Ushijima Wakatoshi |Symbols|
|08| Bokuto Kotaro |Heterochromia|
|09| Haiba Lev |Dreams|
|10| Yamaguchi Tadashi |Red String|
|11| Tsukishima Kei |Name|
|12| Kyoutani Kentarou |First Words|
|13| Tendo Satori |Age|
|14| Shirabu Kenjiro |Color|
|15| Iwaizumi Hajime |Glow|
Vote Your Favorite! |CLOSED|
Voting Results!
|16| Akaashi Keiji |First Words II|
|17| Sugawara Koushi |Color|
|18| Oikawa Tooru |Talents|
|19| Bokuto Kotaro |Last Words|
|20| Kozume Kenma |Thoughts|
|21| Sawamura Daichi |Symbols|
|22| Oikawa Tooru |Writing|
|23| Akaashi Keiji |Injury Mark|
|24| Sugawara Koushi |Emotions|
|25| Hanamaki Takahiro/Matsukawa Issei |Tattoo|
|26| Azumane Asahi |Name|
|27| Semi Eita |First Words|
|28| Yamaguchi Tadashi |Hanahaki|
|29| Ennoshita Chikara |Writing|
|30| Ushijima Wakatoshi |Dreams|
Part II!

|04| Sugawara Koushi |Truth|

39.2K 1K 1.1K
By _bluberries

Strong language used, you have been warned~

Instead of just truth, you will say what first comes to mind instead of the first words you wish to say to the person.

You have an older brother in this fic, he is in 3rd year, you are in 2nd. His name is (L/n) Katchi. Your 1st cousin is the adorable Yamaguchi Tadashi. You currently go to Aoba Johsai.

Slowly, I feel like I'm being strangled. Yet, strangely, I feel calm because panic hasn't affected my concentration just yet. That's because our goal is so clear in front of us. - Sugawara Koushi
———
BEEP

The obnoxious ringing of your alarm causes you to jolt awake, almost falling out of your bed. You slam your hand on the alarm, muttering a string of curses as you get up. Soft sunlight filters through the ruffles in your curtains, relecting off of your large mirror. You crawl towards your window to open the curtains, only to be blinded by doing so. You shriek and slip on an article of clothing on your floor, and land on your ass as a result.

"(F/n) WHAT THE HELL?!" You mom screaches. While scrambling to get into an upright position, you manage to fall again, this time on your face. Your mother kicks your door open, and proceeds to yell at you loud enough for the whole block to hear.

"AND MAKE SURE TO GET DRESSED IN YOUR UNIFORM, YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!" She finally finishes before exiting your room. You sigh obnoxiously before getting your sorry ass up and pulling your uniform out of the closet. Throwing that on, you take a look at your mirror and almost scream. (H/l) (H/c) strands of hair stick up in every direction, causing something similar looking to a birds nest. You grumble as you pull a brush through your hair, wincing at the sounds resembling that of cracking branches, which happen to be your hair dying. You run whatever products you usually use through your hair and grab your bag before heading to your bathroom. There you proceed to brush your teeth, and apply your other feminine products. With a few sprays of perfume, your ready to go.

You stealthily walk down your hall, trying your heardest to avoid him. You wince as you step onto a particular board that happens to creak, making a mental note to not make the same mistake. A mistake that caused the rest of your patience to go down the drain.

"(F/nnnnnn), good morning~" Katchi sings happily, ignoring the scowl on your face. You sighed before turning to face him.

"G'mornin Katchi." You muttered irritatedly. His bright smile turns into a frown as he studies you.

"Nii-san." Katchi says quietly. You look at him and tilt your head to the side.

"What?" You asked irritatedly.

"Nii. San. Call. Me. Nii-san." He says loudly, causing you to grunt in irritation.

"What the hell does it matter anyway. I'm going to go eat breakfast Katchi." You said sarcastically, walking down the hallway your rooms shared as you hear Katchi yell in despair. "So bothersome...." You think to yourself.

"WHAT THE HELL KATCHI, GET A LIFE AND STOP WITH YOUR SISTER COMPLEX!!" Your mom yells down the hallway, earning a chuckle from you.

"BUT MOM!" Katchi retortes back, earning a harsh glare from your mother. You stand up, deciding to carry your breakfast with you.

"Come on Kachi, let's go." You mutter, pulling your shoes on. You nod at your mother and she smiles at you before washing the dishes. You and Kachi exit the house and start making your way to Aoba Johsai. You live closer to Karasuno, but you wanted to be a manager of the boys volleyball team at Seijou, and your brother wanted to stay with his childhood friends, Oikawa Tooru and Iwaizumi Hajime, who you were close with as well.

You both walk closely together to keep warm, as it is winter. You hear a few 'awws' around you, and notice people staring at the two of you, some obviously jelous. It must be because of your brothers looks, because the jealous ones happened to be girls. Sadly, the two of you often got mistaken as a couple, not that it mattered to your brother. Your looks do not favor each others, you have (H/c) hair and (E/c) optics, while he has dark gold optics with charcoal black hair. He had quite the fanclub, seeing as he was 6'3 and had a nicely sized frame. You, on the other hand, didn't find yourself very attractive. Even though you also had a fanclub, and the guys would marvel at your gorgeous (H/c) locks and your lucious curves. Your cold act towards people you don't know, making their hearts flutter when you snapped at them. The reason you didn't know of your fans?

Your very precious Nii-san.

Katchi would scare away any boy that would try to pursue you, so you thought you simply were not attractive, though it didn't bother you much. You were smart, outstanding grades, and you had friends. As you were thinking to yourself, the train station came into view. Katchi swiped the cards for the both of you and ushered you onto the train.

You sigh as you sit down, sinking into the sea of your mind until the train stops, and Katchi pulls you from your seat. You both round the block and enter your school, instantly bombarded by girls. You slink away, only to find yourself in another group of girls. You look around, searching for a specific brunette with spiky hair. Spotting him, you make your way over to his area.

"G'mornin Hajime." You say, smiling warmly. He nods at you, a slight blush on his checks. Little do you know, there's a whole group of boys swooning over your rare smile, while your brother approaches them menacingly. Someone covers your eyes from behind and leans towards your ear.

"Hey (F/n)-chan, guess who?" A flirtatious voice asks. You simply elbow Oikawa, and said boy drops to the ground holding his stomach in pain. A chorus of random girls yelling in anger is heard, all of them looking at you with fierce glares.

"Tooru, I told you not to do that stupid shit." You spat irritatedly.

"A good morning to you to." He grumbles, getting up with a frown on his face. Realizing his fans are still around, he quickly replaces his frown with a smile, wincing slightly from the pain. You sigh at his fakeness, and walk away with Hajime.

———Lunchtime———

You sat boredly on the roof, where the fangirls couldn't find you and your group. Katchi hummed quietly while eating his shared bento with you, Tooru complained about how Hajime should be a better soulmate, while Hajime repeatedly punched Tooru with a completely red face.

The door to the roof flung open, and fear ran through your veins. They had found you. Or so you thought, but it just happened to be (Bf/n), who smiled at you before plopping next to Katchi. Yes, she sat next to Katchi. Who happened to be her soulmate. So yes, you are the only one in your group without a soulmate. Rip you.

"Hey Katchi, how do I look today?" (Bf/n) asks cutely, looking at Katchi with sparkles in her eyes.

"You look better without makeup." Katchi says, before throwing a hand over his mouth. Ahh, the consequence of the soulmate. You always tell the truth, no matter how brutal it is. (Bf/n) gasps in shock before giggling, and nodding her head at him.

"Thanks babe, I won't wear makeup anymore!" (Bf/n) replies happily, flashing him a peace sign. Katchi sighs in relief before looking over to you.

"(F/n), when do you think you'll find your soulmate?" Katchi asks curiously. You look at him with a hint of sadness, barely able to be detected, before replying.

"Only time will tell."

———Volleyball Practice———

You waved to Katchi and (Bf/n) as they walk off to Basketball pratice. Your brother was the captain and (Bf/n) was a manager. You turn around and make your way to the gym. Walking in, you noticed everyone in a group in the corner. You look over questioningly before jogging towards them.

"What's on today's schedule?" You ask curiosly, as the members of the team look at you.

"We have a practice match against Karasuno." Hajime answers for the coaches. You look around, noticing a missing person.

"If I may ask, where is Tooru?" You say curiosly. The members of the team just shrug before another team starts to enter. You look at the other members, trying to see if you could match looks with positions. And then your eyes land on a certain individual.

"Ta-chan!" You yell excitedly, rushing over to the adorable freckled cousin of yours. He looks surprised before he smiles brightly at you.

"Hey (N/n)-chan, I didn't know you would be here!" He replied happily, engulfing you in a hug. You look to the side, spotting a tall blonde with a small smile on his face. He always did have a soft spot for you for some reason.

"Hey Kei!" You reply, equally as happy. You run over and tackle him. He chuckles at your behavior before hugging you back.

"Hey (N/n), it's nice to see you again." Kei replies, still smiling. As your having your little reunion, both teams are starring in shock. Your home teams surprised that you know anyone from Karasuno, and Karasuno surprised that Tsukishima smiled.

You finally realize all of the people starring at you. You quickly untangle yourself from Keis arms, a blushing mess.

"H-Hi everyone, I'm (L/n) (F/n). I'm Tadashi's cousin." You reply shyly, not understanding what came over you. You were usually cold as ice.

"AOBA JOHSAI HAS A BABE?!" A short teen with a small piece of blonde hair screamed dramatically, making you irritated quickly.

"AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THOSE CURVES!" A teen without much hair exclaimed, making a shape with his hands that resembled a body. Yamaguchi stood in front of you protectively while Kei looked at the two threateningly. Tension filled the air, until someone entered.

"(F/n)!! I'm going home early with (Bf/n)! See you at home!" Katchi yells while looking in the gym. His eyes widen before he smiles.

"Hey Tadashi and Kei! Didn't think I'd see you here!" He shouts happily, before walking away with (Bf/n), leaving you completely and utterly embarrassed. You quickly excused yourself, saying you needed something from the vending machine before fleeing the scene.

As you rushed down the hall, you heard something fall hard onto the ground. You looked to your right quickly, only the see the most beautiful thing in the world. You could have sworn he was an angel. Silver locks that swooped and curled, gorgeous copper eyes that sparkled with wonder when they met yours. Perfect height with an amazing build. You made your way over to the man, and got on your knees to help him gather his things. He looked at you in surprise before continuing to gather the objects. You open your mouth to tell him that you had collected all of his things, when something unexpected comes out.

"I know you probably hear this often, but you have such an angelic smile." You say in awe, before you throw your hands over your mouth. The man looks startled before he begins to speak. Only you didn't stay around for him to say anything. You instead choose to run for the gym out of embarresment, leaving the boy confused.

———After The Game———

Karasuno had won, surprisingly. It proved just how much Aoba Johsai needed Tooru, their prized setter. You waved over at Tadashi and Kei, who waved back before exiting the gym. You quickly rushed out, hoping to avoid the gorgeous silver haired teen, only to come face to face with him. You quickly turn around in panic, so he does the only thing that comes to mind. He grabs your wrist and spins you around.

"You're absolutely gorgeous." He says breathlessly, leaving you shocked. No one had ever called you gorgeous.

"I think... you're my soulmate?" He says questioningly. You shake your head vertically, unable to form words at the moment.

"Sugawara Koushi. You can call me Koushi." He says quickly.

"Koushi..." You mutter, liking the way his name sounded.

"(L/n) (F/n). You can call me (F/n)." You say quietly. You look up at him to see his copper optics shining with joy. He pulls you closer by the wrist he's holding, engulfing you in a strong hug. You fit perfectly in his embrace. You throw your arms around him, and he spins you around, laughing with joy. You both hear a series of clicks, and then turn to see every male with a phone in the area taking a picture of you both. You both turn completely red, before laughing loudly, all the while holding on to each other, wishing to never let go.
———
Jeez I felt like that was so cheesy. Like, an extra cheese pizza. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the taste 😁😂😂✌.

BTW, which character should I do next, with what soulmate au??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 30.2K 69
Not many Haikyuu x male readers so i thought why not make one! Oikawa Y/N, much like his older brother, loves volleyball, not to the extent of needin...
348K 9.6K 24
collection of haikyuu x reader one-shots brought to you by min! open for requests! i only own the contents of this collection and the cover. haikyuu...
170K 5.5K 44
Who knew the rumored volleyball player that is called The Emperor of the Court also the Soul Collector would go to Karasuno ? (L/N) (F/N) is a volle...
1.3M 49.3K 83
❦ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓? ❞ ❝𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐎'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑!❞ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐨𝐚𝐡, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲..❞ ❝𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡...