Pocket Watches (MCD x Reader)...

By MeadoLeWriterTrain

(Y/N) (L/N) was born as a werewolf and changing color eyes depending on her emotions. Her dad kills her mom a... More

F-Freak? {Ch. 1}
My Home... {Ch. 2}
Big Events {Ch. 3}
Kiddapped... {Ch. 4}
Wonderland {Ch. 5}
Clocks... {Ch. 6}
Sick {Ch. 7}
Werewolf Tribes and Cakes {Ch. 8}
Blinded and Pranks {Ch. 9}
DO NOT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL {Ch. 11}
Singing Waves {Ch. 12}
Home and Excuses {Ch. 13}
Anger Issues... {Ch. 14}
Different Family Members? {Ch. 15} [CH. 15 SPECIAL~]
Back in the Candy Dimension and Back to Reality {Ch. 16}
Wishing Island {Ch. 17}
Fun Lifes~ {Ch. 18}
I dont understand {Ch. 19}
Goodbye... {Ch. 20}
A/N 1
A/N 2
A/N 3
Guess Who is BACK~
Book 2 is out!

One Day... {Ch. 10} [CH. 10 SPECIAL~]

212 5 5
By MeadoLeWriterTrain

What you need to know
(Y/N), Your name.
(L/N), Last Name
(H/C), Hair Color
(O/E/C), Original Eye Color
(S/T), Sword Type
(S/C), Sword Color
(F/C), Favorite Color
(S/F/C), Second Favorite Color
(W/N) Wyvern Name
A/N, Author's Note
More shall be added

Red- Angry, mad, stressed
Orange- embarrassed, shocked
Yellow- shy, speechless, relaxed
Green- happy, hyper
Blue- sadness, depressed
Purple- mischievous
Pink- flirty, blushing
Grey- scared, sleepless
Black- body is being taken over .-._.
White- defeated, regret
Magenta- in sweet heaven

Aphmau- Purple Cat
Laurance- Orange Cat
Garroth- Blue Dragon
Zoey- Phoenix
Katelyn- Light Blue Cat
Dante- Dark Blue Wolf
Aaron- Black Werewolf
Travis- Snow Leopard
Declan- Cheetah
Tender- White Wyvern

~~Your POV~~
I sighed and sung my fake mom's lullaby. When I finished I heard clapping behind me. My head turned and I saw Aphmau and Zoey. They smiled and I chuckled nervously. "Hi...umm...I want you to fall asleep...somehow a letter came from Sealine Maple?" Aphmau said handing me a letter. I gasped and opened it.

Dear (Y/N),
Hey we were wondering when your coming back. Everyday you come less and less. Please can you come back we miss you! Oh...Aaron says Hi...TELL YOUR MOM SHES NICE!

Love,
Sealine Maple guards.

"Uh huh...well...I'm gonna go get some sleep thank you!" I said happily. The girls nodded and headed out. I placed the letter on my nightstand and laid in bed. I stretched and closed my eyes. Soon consumed by the darkiness

~~In your Dream~~~

I stretched again as I looked around. I smiled and skipped towards the gates. I saw Dante and Travis on top of the gates. "Hiya~" I said teleporting to the top of the wall. They both jumped. "You got our letter?" Travis asked. I nodded. "How did you get it to Phoenix Drop, you are basically in my dream world." I said. The guys shrugged and look at a girl who looked like my mom. Is sighed and she smirked. She teleported to me and hugged me.

"Hi mom." "Hey darling." She replied. I laughed and we departed from our hug. I looked at the ground and I heard armor clanking. I looked behind me and saw Zane and some army. My mom and I looked at each other and nodded. We closed our eyes and our sharp teeth grew. We opened our eyes again and the army shrieked. I hissed and turned into a bat and dove down at them. Most of them yelled and screamed. They ran away and Zane was the last one.

I looked him in the eye. He smirked at me and I frowned. Who knew he had powers because HE teleported ME to their VILLAGE and I was MAD!  "BAKA!" I yelled. I aimed to punch him but he grabbed my hand and twisted my arm. I screamed in pain and he kept turning it. "STOP! STOP! STOP!" I cried. He kept going till there was a crack. I screamed and everything went black.

~~In Reality~~

~~Your POV~~
   I woke up and screamed. I looked at my arm and it was fine but it hurt! I held it and kept my tears in. My door swiftly opened. "Are you okay?!" A guy with black hair asked. I looked into his green eyes and he smiled at me. "Hi, I'm Freddy. I heard your father abused you and I wanted to know if your okay." He said walking over to my bed. "I just had a bad dream of someone breaking my arm." I said smiling the slightest. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me up and we walked into the village.

   He led me to Aphmau's. He opened the door and allowed me to walk in. "Aphmau?" I asked looking around. I looked at Freddy and he smirked walking downstairs. We walked into Zoey's room and I saw the GREATEST thing ever.

MY DAD TIED UP!

   I looked at him and he looked like he was gonna cry. "Daddy...why do you hate me?" I asked. He growled and pulled out a knife. He cut the rope he was tied onto. Laurance and Travis came in. Once they saw my dad they took out their swords. "No..." I said walking up to my dad. I looked into his cold dead eyes.

   "You hate me because I'm a werewolf and my eyes change color correct?" I asked. My dad lowered his head and shook it. "When you were a month old we found you on our footsteps. You took my wife away from me..." he confessed. I lifted my eyebrow and sighed. "You could've just said can you go make some friends or whatever." I crossed my arms and my dad nodded. "I'm sorry..." he apologized. "Thank you. I think you need sometime in a cell to calm your attitude." I said walking away. "Y-yes ma'am." My dad said. I smiled and walked back upstairs and chilled by the docks.

~~Travis' POV~~
   (Y/N)'a dad put out his hands. I grabbed rope and tied it around his wrist. I led him to the guard tower and put him in a cell. Laurance left the guard tower and I sighed. "Why did you hurt her?" I asked. (Y/N)'s father looked up at me. "Shut up...she was useless...I lied to her and when I get out of here it's the end of her." He smirked. I growled and pulled out my swords as well turned into a demon. "You lay a hand on her I'll slit your threat!" I threatened. He used the tip of my sword to break the rope then he turned me around and choked me using the rope. The door swung up and I couldn't see who it was.

I felt the rope being cut. I could feel someone's chest and their heart beating. Someone's hand brushed against my cheek. I looked up and (Y/N) was holding me. She closed her eyes and she started glowing. I squeezed her hand and she stopped glowing. "D-don't waist y-your energy o-on me." I stuttered like Garroth. "No Travis. I'll be okay." She said sniffing. She closed her eyes again and started glowing. I put my hand on the back of her neck and kissed her.

"Travis let me heal you..." she said after I pulled away. "No (Y-Y/N) I c-can't help you." I said. She sighed and gave me a sorry looked. She tied my hands behind my back and covered my mouth with tape. She started to glow again. Her glowing slowly faded. She ripped the tape of my mouth and untied me. "A-all better?" She asked. I nodded and hugged her. "Thanks..." I said. "Now...you can get one thing from me." She said smiling. I heard her dad growling behind her. We helped each other stand up. "YAAAY!" I screamed. I grabbed her butt and she slapped me. "I hate you so much right now." She said. I laughed and a flame appeared in her hand. "You better run." She said smirking.

I screamed and ran she was close behind throwing fire balls at me. I hid behind Garroth as (Y/N) ran into him. "TRAVIS!" She yelled. (Y/N) was gunna jump over Garroth's shoulder but she ended up hanging from his shoulder. Garroth turned around and faced me with (Y/N)'s butt and lower facing me. "I'll go to Aphmau." Garroth said walking away with (Y/N)'s face facing me. "I WILL GET YOU TRAVIS! GET YOOOOU!" She screamed. I laughed and skipped away like a little girl.

I went to the gates and saw Zane looking sad. Dante was talking to him. I walked behind Dante and listened. There was some other guy with light green hair and dark blue eyes. "GIVE ME (Y/N) OR I DECLARE WAR!" The guy yelled. Dante looked at me and sighed. "No, she doesn't live here anymore. She died when she got back to Phoenix Drop." Dante lied. The guy looked at me and I nodded. There was a (F/C) kitten that ran to me and clawed at me feet. "STAP!" I yelled. The cat stopped and I realized it was (Y/N).

   The guy looked at the cat and lifted his eyebrow. "Who is this?" I shrugged, "some alley cat." The guy nodded. "I'm Erik. Zane's friend." He smirked evilly. "Please open the gates." I whispered. (Y/N) nodded and Dante opened the gates. (Y/N) ran off and Zane followed. "BE RIGHT BACK ERIK!" He yelled. Erik snapped and the O'khasis guards walked towards (Y/N)'s house and started looking around. Tender and Declan looked confused.

~~Zane's POV~~
   "BE RIGHT BACK ERIK!" I yelled running after the cat. I followed the cat to a cave and it turned into (Y/N). "Why is Erik here?" She asked. I itched the back of my neck and chuckled nervously, "I was talking about you and umm...he asked where you lived and umm...I kinda told him..." her face went dark red. "YOU BUTT!" She yelled. Maybe to loud because an O'khasis guard found us.

   I could see her shaking. The guard nodded and walked off whistling like he didn't notice. "Stay here." I told her. She nodded and turned into a small bug then hid in the corner. I walked to the guard. "Are you going to tell Erik?" I asked. The guard shook his head and sarcastically said, "OH NO! WHERE IS (Y/N)?" I laughed and stopped when the guard looked at me. He ran off laughing. I walked back to the cave.

   (Y/N) turned back into her human self. I hugged her and she seemed shock. She hugged back and giggled. I smiled and pulled away from the hug. "Zane...?" "Yes (Y/N)?" "I feel safe in your arms..." she said blushing. She pulled down my mask then kissed me. I slowly melted into the kiss.

   We pulled away for oxygen. "I...gotta go." I said walking out smiling to myself. Erik and the O'khasis guards waited at the gates. We all walked out and started to O'khasis. (Y/N) changed me...I don't wanna kill this village. I wanna have some time with her. Dante is a good lier though. "So those guys lied?" Erik asked. "Right...I forgot you read minds..." I said. He pushed passed me and started walking towards Phoenix Drop. I grabbed his arm and threw him on the guard and got close to his face. "If you hurt anyone I will murder you." Erik's eyes widened. He got up and kept walking...back to Phoenix Drop.

~~Garroth's POV~~
I was standing at the wall waiting for someone or something, I'm not sure but (Y/N) asked me to let them except Erik Zane's friend. I got confused by that but I tagged along. Then there was this dudes who had light green hair and dark blue eyes. "WHERE IS SHE!" He yelled. I gripped my sword and opened my pocket watch. An arrow flew by me and luckily I was able to dodge it. "WHERE IS WHO?!" I yelled. "(Y/N)!" He yelled back. My eyes widened. "She died..." I said shedding a fake tear.

"NO SHE- GAH!" He started then was shot by an arrow. He looked to the side and there was a shriek. He almost started running toward the person but Zane grabbed his arm and threw him on the ground. I felt someone climbing on my shoulders. I looked up and (Y/N) had a bow and arrow and she looked frightened. I chuckled at her actions. "Your so random..." Zane said eyeing (Y/N). I glared daggers at Zane. He smirks at me and drags his friend away from Phoenix Drop. "I WANNA GO TO THE CANDY DIMENSION YOU PROMISED!" (Y/N) yelled. "Okay, okay. LAURANCE YOU NEED TO TAKE MY POST FOR AWHILE!" I yelled. Laurance nodded at me.

(Y/N) jumped off my shoulders and then grabbed my hand and ran. She ran to a block of sugar. I raised my eyebrow and looked at her. (Y/N) had a bucket full of Carmel. She tipped the bucket over and fell into holes on the sides of the block of sugar. "I WANMA GO TOO!" To voices yelled. I turned around and it was Aphmau and Dante. There was a bright light. When I opened my eyes and I looked around. "It's sooo pretty!" Aphmau said looking around. Dante's head was gonna explode for how this place looked. "Where...is (Y/N)?" Aphmau asked.

There was a loud scream then (Y/N) was being thrown over. She fell onto me. I blushed and she got up then went over to the same place. Dante, Aphmau, and I ran to where she was. "GIVE UP LICORICE GUARD!" She yelled. She was fighting a licorice guard. I face palmed and Aphmau was busy picking lollipops off the ground. She finally killed it and she morphed into one. She turned back into her self and sighed. "I'm so happy and I can morph into whatever I kill...APHMAU I WANT SOME LOLLIPOPS!" She yelled. Aphmau threw her some lollipops.

(Y/N) put one in my face while one was in her mouth. "Want one?" She said muffled. I chuckled and took it. She ran to Dante and handed him one. We started walking and came by a cave. "It's dark in here..." Aphmau said. "C'mere Aph." (Y/N) said. She lit a flame in her hand and Aphmau ran to (Y/N) and hugged her side. "What's that yellow thing?" Aphmau asked. Dante and I quickly caught up to (Y/N) and Aph. "Honey suckle." (Y/N) said taking it and handing it to Aph.

We were walking until Dante fell into a hole. "DANTE?!" Aphmau and (Y/N) yelled. I jumped in after Dante and the two girls followed. "Ugh...my head." Dante said standing up. "Well...we should walk down here..." Aph said. We started walking again. There was dripping water noises. Something burned out (Y/N)'s light. We all stopped walking till she lit it again. We started walking again and came to a little pool full purple water. Aph gasped and jumped in. "NO APH!" (Y/N) yelled.

~~Your POV~~
"NO APH!" I yelled. I jumped in after her. The guys walked in and I sighed. "What?" She asked. I shook my head and sighed. "Nothing." We swam to an exit in the cave and saw the sun setting. "C'mon guys we don't wanna be roaming around in the night." I said swimming towards shore. Everyone else followed and we got onto land. I snapped and a huge house appeared. Dante and Garroth looked at each other then were about to same something but I smirked and said, "Aphmau and I share a room you two share a room." I smiled and skipped away into the house.

Aphmau and I went to a purple and (F/C) tydye (how do u spell dat?) door. I opened it. There was a bed separate for me and Aphmau. I laid in the (F/C) one and Aphmau laid in the purple one. We both yawned. "Tomorrow we go to the sky and fine a structure with a ginger bread man on it." I said. Aphmau giggled and nodded before falling asleep. I closed my eyes and yawned again. I soon was consumed by darkness...

~~TIMESKIP~~

I stretched and yawned the looked out the window. I turned towards Aphmau's bed and I saw a dark blue wolf. I fell back and screamed. "DANTE QUIT DOING THAT!" I yelled almost slapping him. Aphmau came busting in. "LETS GO TO GINGER BREEEEEEEEADS!" I jumped up and Aphmau jumped in my arms. I laughed and we both ran out of the house laughing. "Shh...Aphmau look." I said putting Aphmau down then posting to a gummy bunny. "I'm gonna kill it then...at home I can morph into one." I said. Aphmau nodded. I took out my sword then killed the bunny. I got gummies out of it! I showed Aphmau and we both screamed with joy. Garroth and Dante ran out.

   "WHAT HAPPENED!?" Garroth yelled/asked. I showed him the gummies and he shrugged. Aphmau and I started to eat the gummies. Aphmau looked at me. I turned into a gummy bunny. I turned back into a human and we screamed with joy again. "LETS GO FIND GINGERBREAD!" Aphmau yelled. I nodded and jumped up and down. I turned into a Pegasus and Aphmau screamed then jumped on. I looked at Garroth and Dante. Garroth turned into a dragon and Dante hopped on. "FOLLOW ME!" I yelled.

I flew to a little structure and landed. I turned into my human form and Aphmau stayed on my back like a piggy back ride. There was a gingerbread house. I knocked on the door and a gingerbread man opened it with a sword. I got Aphmau off my back. "S-sir were not looking for any trouble." Aphmau said. The gingerbread man had three other friends behind him. I gulped. "HEY! LEAVE THOSE GIRLS ALONE!" I turned around and saw Dante. Aphmau and I ran behind them.

Aphmau and I went back to back as Garroth and Dante attacked. Five gingerbread man on my and Aphmau's side. I attacked my side and Aphmau attacked her side. I wasn't paying attention to the side. Aphmau and I were hit and we fell off the structure. "ECALP YMMUG KCOLB!" I said as a gummy blocked was placed. Aphmau and I bounced up and down on it. "What did you say?" Aphmau asked. "Place gummy block backwards." I said nervously. Garroth flew down with Dante. "This was a nice tenth chapter." Dante said. "BRUH! YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL!" I yelled. "SORRY! DONT HURT ME!" He yelled. I laughed. "It's the end of the Chapter let's just break the fourth wall." Aphmau sighed. "Okay...Hi people...if there is someone behind I told you so." I said. Oh crap she's right you thought.

A/N WHY DID YALL BREAK THE FOURTH WALL

Dante- IM SORRY AUTHOR~CHAN!
Y/N- IT WAS APHMEOW!
Aphmau- OH WHATEVER!
Me- SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK!
Laurance- I just thought I should come in the studio...
Me- You guys are idiots.
Travis- and you gotta nice butt
Me- TRAVIS! KATELYN!!
Katelyn- TRAVIS! *slaps his face silly*
Me- EVERYONE SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK!
Everyone- Yes ma'am
Me- anyway...

Thank you for reading my tenth chapter. 10 more chapters then the first book is done. Yay~

Word Count: 3139

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...
199 2 5
Modern-day Los Angeles is home to many different walks of life. So what happens when a superhuman tries to call the United States' second-largest cit...
13.8K 311 30
A Neko and an Inu who traveled to different dimensions had destroyed the watch twice, bringing them to those worlds. After that half-dog boy did it...
132K 3.4K 39
*cover made by @Taylah-San* **DISCONTINUED** Y/n had been abuse mentally, pyshically, and emotionally since she was very young. She had been so abuse...