The Jeweled Spider (RWBY - Sp...

Bởi NiceGameEh

What happens when team RWBY of Beacon Academy is sent to deal with Roman Torchwic and finds it already taken... Xem Thêm

A/N Start of Something New
Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
Two Sides, Same Coin Part 1
Two Sides, Same Coin Part 2
Two Sides, Same Coin Part 3 (Venom Arc Finale)
Final Notice - Voting
Awkward Explanations
A/N Decisions
The Black Cat
Family Problems
Sorry A/N Note
1K Read Special!
Greed and Pride
Wrath and Vain
The Doctor
The Demonstration Disaster
Doc Ock
A Fight With An Octopus
The Goblin
The Vytal Tournament
A Hero Falls
Teaser
WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK!?
Happy Halloween!

A New Job

15.6K 162 298
Bởi NiceGameEh

A/N

I'm starting this next chapter right after I just finished the last one because... Well, I'm bored. No one is around right now and I've got nothing better to do so here it is, the new chapter in this Spider-Man RWBY hybrid story. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

Team RWBY and I had just left Ozpin's office and were heading to their dorm to put my stuff away somewhere. The girls were talking about something, but I wasn't particularly  paying attention. In Ozpin's office I told them I had friends and connections everywhere, but that was sort of a lie. The lie was that it was multiple people that I knew with connections. 

There's really only one 'person' that I have connections with and that's Madame Web. She's a little weird, but after she signed a contract with me, she decided to help give me tips when I needed help with something like a mission as Spider-Man. She's how I found those thugs from the other night.

As we were walking, my Spider-Sense kicked in and I heard someone yelp. I looked over to see four guys pulling on a girls rabbit ears. This made me think back to what I learned while growing up, how people would push around faunus because they were different. This made me feel that dark feeling you get when you just wanna knock someones teeth in.

Bully 1: Told you they were real!

Girl: Hey, stop! Let go!

Bully 2: What're you gonna do about it, huh freak?

Y/N: I'm gonna break his nose...

Ruby: Y/N? What are you...

I walk over to the guys picking on the faunus girl and stare them down with a glint of evil and death in my eyes.

Bully 1: What're you looking at?

Bully 3: Yeah! Beat it!

I clench my fists and grind my teeth before I lunge at the big boss of the bullies and strike him in the face, causing him to be knocked out immediately. I then give the other 3 a death glare and they run off with the other guy. I look back to the girl and offer my hand.

Y/N: You ok?

Girl: Y-yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for helping me.

Y/N: No problem, what's your name?

Velvet: Velvet, Velvet Scarlatina.

Y/N: Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N.

Velvet: Nice to meet you too Y/N. 

She thanks me again and runs off to find her friends. Before I can even walk back to team RWBY, I'm bombarded with questions. Stuff about how I was able to knock out the guy with one blow and so on. I found out about the guys bullying Velvet and how they were always picking on the faunus. It turns out the guy I knocked out was their leader, his name is Cardin. His team is Team CRDL and Velvet was with Team CFVY. 

Timeskip to Team RWBY dorm room

Ruby: Welcome to our room! Don't mind the bunk beds... No one's been crushed by one yet!

Y/N: It's smaller than I expected... but I won't be living here so I guess it doesn't matter much for me.

Yang: Nope, I think you should stay here and live with the rest of us.

Weiss: What!? But that means he would have to share a... bed... with... one... of us...

Weiss's face got a little red after saying that and I got the message. I found a place to set up my stuff. I laid out my books on the desk in the room and put them in an empty drawer. Then, I put my one spare set of clothes in a little box I had and hung up my school uniform on the door. Then I got a message from the Vale News Network (VNN) about my job application and that I'd been accepted, and that they wanted me to come in ASAP.

Y/N: Sorry girls, I gotta bolt. I got a job interview with the VNN to be a photographer and they want me to get over there now.

Weiss: Alright, bye. Good luck.

Weiss's POV

Once Y/N left I thought about the day so far. First some Spider guy shows up and takes down Roman, then a new student shows up with more than one semblance? Plus, he has a sense of responsibility, knows how to handle a situation, he's polite, and he has a job... I wonder how he'll fit in here at Beacon.

Just then, my phone went off and I stared wide-eyed. Winter and my father were coming over to Beacon for a special lesson involving dust for the classes. I hated my father, sort of, but I loved my sister. I didn't really know how to feel until I realized... Father would like Y/N... And maybe he'd try to hire him. He seemed like a smart guy, but I knew my father would be quick to assume things. Winter did say he was looking for someone with great talent and a strong mind... Y/N fit the build, but I wondered... What would Y/N think if my father tried to hire him? What would he do? My father doesn't like taking no for an answer and Y/N really could do some bad stuff if he got agitated. I saw that when he hit Cardin.

Weiss:*thoughts* I'm just way over thinking this... fathers visit is just making me panic a bit is all.

Y/N's POV 

I walked into the VNN building and was amazed. The place was huge! Bigger than I thought it would be. While I was admiring the lobby, the secretary called out to me.

Secretary: Hello? Sir? Can I help you?

Y/N: Oh, yeah, sorry. I'm Y/N, I'm here for the interview with Miss... Miss. Lavender.

Secretary: Alright, I'll just give her a call and let her know your coming up. Just go down the hall on the left and go up the elevator to floor 9. 

Y/N: Thank you.

I walked over to the elevators, following the directions the lady at the counter gave me. Once I got in the elevator a lady quickly came by to use the elevator. I kept the door open and she got in.

Lady: Thanks, your a life saver! These elevators take forever!

Y/N: No problem... but I get why it takes so long. A fall in an elevator with as big as this building is could mean really bad damage and collapse. I guess the slowness of it is a safety measure.

I quickly realize how geeky I sound and mentally hit myself for being weird in front of a stranger. She looks at me surprised and I know I weirded her out. Then she... smiles?

Lady: Wow, your pretty smart! You here as a design planner? You're a little young...

Y/N: No, I'm here for a job as a photographer. I just have to talk with Miss. Lavender and then she decides if I work with her on scene or not.

Lady: Wow! you got a job with Lisa Lavender at your age? You must be good.

Y/N: I guess I'm ok, I've lived out in the woods all my life so I know what a good picture looks like.

Lady: Neat... Hey, mind telling me how you-

She was cut off by the rocking of the elevator as it shut down and the lights went off and the emergency lights kicked on.

Lady: What's going on!?

Y/N: Something got shut off, or something up top jammed!

Lady: What do we do now!?

Y/N: Calm down... Take a deep breath and don't. move. I'm gonna go up top and check it out. Until I'm back in, you do not move. If we move the elevator too much, we fall. 

Lady: But how will you get up top? There's no hatch.

Y/N: Then I'll make one.

I then proceed to rip open the top of the elevator with ease. The lady looks at me dumbfounded. I give a smirk and hop up into the elevator shaft to look at the mechanism. I saw a wire that pulls up the elevator slightly torn and breaking. I gently climbed back into the elevator and told the lady what was happening

Y/N: The wire is slightly torn and the elevator shut down so that it doesn't break as fast so people can get to us, but...

Lady: But what?

Y/N: Anymore weight, and we'll be in for a not so fun drop. So here's what I need you to do. We're right below floor 9, I can open up the door into the floor room but I need you to climb out first.

Lady: Ok. Ok. I'll try.

Y/N: Trust me, you'll be fine. With my semblance I can lift you up to the door easily. but you need to stay calm getting out. Can you do that for me?

Lady: Yeah, I can do that...

Y/N: Good.

I climb out of the elevator and try to pry open the doors, but it's really tough. Probably steel reinforced or something. I look down to make sure that the lady isn't looking and I jump on the wall and find some reasonable grips to explain how I was up there on the wall without giving away my identity. Once I found it, I proceeded to punch down the door using all of my force. 

Once it flew off the wall I dropped down and pulled up the lady, boosting her up to the opening. I had to jump though to get her through safely, but once I tossed her in and landed, the elevator shook and the wire snapped. I quickly jumped for the ledge only to narrowly miss... Before a hand caught me. The lady pulled me up just enough for me to pull myself up and into the room.

Y/N: Thanks, I may be strong, but even I can't survive a drop like that.

Lady: I guess this makes us even?

Y/N: Heh, I guess it does.

We laugh for a second until we get up and brush ourselves off. The lady at the desk looks at us shocked before Lisa Lavender come out of her office.

Lisa: What happened here?!

Lady: Elevator problems.

I walk up to Lisa and offer my hand.

Y/N: I'm Y/N, here for that interview... Hope I'm not too late.

Lisa: You're the guy? Now that's something. how did you punch down that door?

Y/N: My semblance gives me increased strength and agility. I can also tell when something bad is about to happen, so I can react faster than most to an imminent threat.

Lisa: Well, I guess there's no need for an interview now... Congratulations Y/N, I'd be happy to have you on scene to cover me if things get messy... Which happens a lot...

Y/N: Awesome! Thank you Miss. Lavender, I won't let you down. Although, my school life might interfere sometimes so if it's ok, I'd like to go part time.

Lisa: That's fine by me. Just be sure to show up at least twice a week. 

Y/N: Sure thing.

A/N

Hey! Sorry, I know this was long, but I couldn't think of a nice place to end it! Also I think I need to explain the whole 'Weiss POV' part. Yes that was foreshadowing and no I'm not ashamed of it. I plan to put the Schnee's arrival in chapter 4. Next chapter will be about the symbiote because who doesn't love some slightly cringe, slightly edge Spider-Man? Remember to vote, give feedback and tell me who I should pair Y/N with. I might select by the end of the week and I'll be asking friends who they think should get paired together. Signing off!

-Iain

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.9K 242 64
"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as fairytale..." After the events of volume 4, Fourteen Year Old Jessica Ciane's final years at Signal...
49K 492 10
Follow the story of Gray Team after their disastrous mission has them transfer to Beacon. With rumors spreading upon the team's arrival Y/N left the...
40.6K 876 15
Beacon has fallen, Ozpin is gone, and the rest of the world is perplexed on what happened to Beacon, Ruby, Janue, Nora, and Ren have set off to find...
272K 6.4K 40
(F/N) doesn't remember where he came from, he doesn't even know anything about the world. Events get set in motion after Ozpin, Glynda, and Qrow find...