The Super 5

By JuliaVosmeier

What happens when you find out that the famous boyband, One Direction, are actually superheroes. Well they ge... More

The Super 5
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 5

300 9 0
By JuliaVosmeier

Zayn POV

"Wow lou, i didn't know that." i said not wanting to tell him that i saw all of his memories while he told the story.

"Well its true." he said with a smile.

"Want to here my story?" i say looking at my hands.

"Sure" he said looking straight at me.

Recap

"Would you just SHUT UP!" I yelled at my baby sister because she has been crying for the last like 10 minutes.

Cry
Cry
Cry

That is all i hear. Man i wish i could see why she was crying and give it to her or even make her be quiet. suddenly i hear voices in my head and images. the images were pictures of my dad and a girls voice saying 'daddy'.
"Well i can't give you your dad. he's gone!" i shouted at her.

She starts to cry more and louder. i then mentally made her see her dad and then suddenly she stopped crying. what just happened? then i mentally saw myself looking at her and she started crying again. right then i pictured her sleeping peacfully in her crib and thats what she did.

"What just happened?" i whispered yelled.

I started to go to the door and my mom started to walk in and i imagioned her not seeing my like i was invisible. she looked around and then straight at me. i almost started to talk and explain what happened but rhen she turned around and closed the door. i slowly went to the mirror and saw nothing. but all of a sudden i reappeared and i was so suprized that i ran straight to my bedroom.

I then sat in front of the mirror and started to turn invisible and visible all over again. theb i heard my mom, sisters', and my thoughts running through my head and i then went to my bed closing my eyes and pictured me sleeping. and thats what i did.

End of Flashback

"Wow, is that really what happened?"louis asked in shock.

"Yeah. it was so weird." i saw trying to get all of the voices out of my head and block them out for at least a minute or so.

"Well lets go to bed so we can forget about the past and get ready for the future." louis said getting up.

"But i already can." i said.

"Well then wait for the future of the future, mr. know-it-all." he said with a smile and heading off to bed.

Wow i really have to tell Perrie about my powers. i hope she won't be mad at me or scared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
93.7K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
101K 282 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad