Fake Dating The Bad Boy

By Sammy_xxxxx

"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want fro... More

Authors Note:
Infomation:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
End

Chapter 6:

13.1K 232 62
By Sammy_xxxxx

FRIDAY! It's finally Friday!

I woke up this morning by Justin poking me. He told me it's time for school so I need to get up. I got up showered, had breakfast and came to school.

I am currently sitting in English, waiting for the bell to go for lunch.

Every morning since the day after Austin and I made the deal he walks me to the first class but this morning when I got to my locker he wasn't there. The last time I saw him was at lunch yesterday.

The bell rings cutting me out of my thoughts. Faith and I both get up, pack up our things and start to make our way to the cafeteria. "So, what were you day dreaming about in the last ten minutes of the lesson?" She says.

"Nothing, don't worry." I smile at her.

"Does it have to do with a special blue-green eyed player?" She smirks.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes. Annoyed that she's actually right. She laughs at my answer.

We enter the cafeteria and see Joy and Mia in the line and we join them. We quickly get our lunch then sit down. "Have you guys seen Charlotte?" Mia asks. Everyone replies says they haven't and just then do I remember my conversation with Emmett yesterday.

"I think I know where she is." I say and they all turn to look at me."Yesterday Emmett asked me what she would say if he asked her out on a date. With a little encouragement he said he's going to ask her today." I tell them.

"Oh my god, finally!" Joy says.

"I hope she says yes." Faith says.

"Oh she will, she's got it for him...bad" Mia says then,"Do you mind though, Em?"

"That my best friend and twin are dating? Nah. I think that they're good for each other and as long as their happy I don't mind. I only want the best for the both of them. And to be honest I've been shipping them for like a year now!" I say and we all laugh.

I feel someone slide in next to me on my left. I look up and see Rider kiss Mia's cheek and I realize who's next to me. I turn and see Austin looking at me. "Hello cupcake," he whispers and smirks. I roll my eyes at the nickname but hey, at least he dropped the yellow part.

"Where were you this morning?" I ask.

"I was running late," he says. I'm a bit curious as to why he was late but I know he won't tell me so I don't push it. I just mutter an "okay".

He says, "Can we go for a walk?" I raise my eyebrow at him and then realize what he's doing so I say, "Sure, let's go." We get up and I see Joy smirk and Faith wink at me. I roll my eyes at the two them.

We walk out the cafeteria and start to walk around the halls. He says, "So, if we're going to do this I need to know a little about you."

"Yeah I guess," I say.

"Let's play twenty questions. If you don't want to answer the question you can pass it but then I get to ask you another question. You can start." He says. We continue walking until we get to a bench on our school field and sit down. I turn to face him and he does the same.

"What's your favourite colour?" I ask trying to start of with something simple.

"Seriously?" He says and I nod. He replies,"Grey, just like your eyes."

I blush a little but hid it quickly so he doesn't see. "Your turn," I say.

"What's your biggest fear." He says.

I don't even have to thing before I reply, "Losing people. Wait let me rephrase. Losing more people that I care about than I already have."

He just nods. So I take it as my cue to ask. "Do you have siblings?" As soon as the question leaves my mouth I regret it because I see the look in his eyes. He blinks and then he's eyes go back to the hollow look they always have that show that he has walls built around him. He replies, "I had an older brother."

"Had?" I ask, this is the side of Austin that no one has seen and I hope he lets me pass through his walls.

He laughs, "Nice try but it's my turn. What happened to your parents?" And the walls are back up.

I can't tell him. I don't know anything about him for all I know he could tell everyone at school. I don't trust him.

"Wow thanks." He says and I realized I said that out loud. Shit. 

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that." I say.

"Yeah whatever it's fine. I'm just the 'bad boy' that no one trusts." He says putting quotations around the word bad boy. I know it's not fine. I shouldn't have judged him like that. I'm just about to speak when the bell goes. I turn around and pick up my bag when I turn back around again Austin's nowhere in site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last two lessons of the day, Life skills and Geography go by very slowly. I have both lessons with Austin and Charlotte. Austin didn't once look my way in either of the lessons.

The bell goes to signal it's the end of the day. Charlotte and I walk to my locker. The girls agreed on the group to meet at my locker so we could go to my house. Mia was already waiting at my locker when we get there.

"Who's taking us to Em's house cause I didn't bring my car and I know Faith didn't bring hers and Char, you don't have a car and Em you share a car with Emmett so he has the car, right?" Mia says and I nod.

"Let's hope Joy brought her car today otherwise I'll get Emmett to fetch us." I say. I look up and see Joy and Faith approaching us. 

"What happened?" Faith asks.

"Did you bring your car today, Joy?" Charlotte asks. Joy nods and we make our way to her car. We get into her car and she starts to drive. I realize that Charlotte didn't tell us about what happened with her and Emmett.

"So Charlotte, where were you at break?" I ask smirking.

"I know you know I was with your brother, he told me that he told you. And I know you told the girls so if you guys are wondering what happened the answer is nothing." Charlotte says.

"What do you mean nothing happened?" Joy says.

"We just walked around school and he asked me if I'd go out on a date with him." Charlotte says and shrugs, trying to pretend like it's no big deal.

"And what did you say?" Mia asks.

"Yes." Charlotte says and blushes. We all start to scream. "Calm down it's just a date." Charlotte rolls her eyes.

"It's not just a date! And when?" I ask.

"Sunday." She says. "You guys have to come over to help me get ready. I'll message on the group tomorrow what time and details." We all agreed that that was fine.

We reach my house and we all file out of the car. I open the door with my key and I hear noises coming from the lounge. Joy, Mia, Charlotte, Faith and I all look at each other and make our way to the lounge. There in the lounge are my brother and is 4 best friends: Austin, Derek, Wendell and Rider. 

Austin, Rider and Emmett were on the couch and Derek and Wendell were on the floor leaning against the couch. Derek and Wendell were playing Call of Duty on the PlayStation and the rest of them were watching. Justin was sitting next to them. He saw me and came running like he does everyday. I laugh, spin him and put a kiss on his forehead but I don't put him down. I don't dare to look at Austin but I feel his eyes are on me. Mia makes her way to Rider and gives him a kiss. She then comes back to where the rest of us are standing. I lean against the wall with Justin in my arms.

"There's pasta in the kitchen if you guys are hungry." Emmett says. I look around the girls and they all shake her head.

"Nah, it's okay we're not hungry. We're going to go get ready our movie is in an hour and a half." I say and Emmett nods.

"Oh and is Jack or Malcom here?" I ask.

"Malcom, room." He says and puts his eyes back to the play station.

I nod and look at Justin and say, "You staying here or coming with us?" He looks around then says, "I wanna go to Malcom." I nod.

The girls and I walk upstairs. "You guys go to my room I'm just going to leave Justin with Malcom and tell Malcom he has to drop us off." They all nod and go into my room. I walk to Malcolm's/ Emmet's room and knock.

"Who's it?" Malcom says.

I say, "Emma and Justin."

He says, "Come in."

I go inside and he's watching tv on his bed. He looks at me.

"Justin wanted you." I put Justin down and he goes to sit next to Malcom. "Oh and you have to drop me and the girls off at Oakridge Mall in an hour."

"Yeah that's fine." He says then I leave his room and go to mine.

The girls were already changed and are doing their hair and makeup. I change quickly, put some music on and join them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That movie was the saddest thing ever." Joy says wiping her tears.

"I agree." Mia says also wiping her tears. Okay, fine we are all wiping our tears. Someone's phone rings and we all check our phones. Mia answers her phone and says, "I'm coming." And cuts the call she says bye to us and leaves. It's currently 7:10.

We spend the next 20 minute waiting for our rides. It ends up being only me and Charlotte left. We leave at the exact same time. We say bye and she goes to her car and I go to mine. I was shocked to see Jack instead of Emmett or Malcom. "How come you finished early today?" I ask as we drive off.

"My boss let me go early because he said it's Friday and I'm young." I laugh. Normally Jack finishes at around 8 but sometimes later.

We get home and I get out the car and walk out of the garage. "Emma, come here", Emmett calls from the lounge. When I walk into the lounge I'm shocked to see that Austin and Rider are still here. I look at them then at Emmett and he says, "They're staying over, is that okay with you?"

I nod, "Fine. Where's Justin?"

"He's sleeping with Malcom and Jack in Jack's room so that the three of us can sleep in my room." He replies.

"Okay, night." I walk to him and kiss his forehead. I turn but he grabs my hand and says, "If something happens in the night yell for me and I'll come, okay?" I nod and he let's go.

I walk upstairs and decide to shower then do some work, maybe watch some tv and then go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laugh at 3 year old Justin's face with ice cream all over it. "He's enjoying it, isn't he." My dad says. I laugh and nod.

"It's sooooo gooooood," Justin says, giving us a toothy grin.

"And how's your ice cream, princess?" My dad asks me.

"Mine's good and yours dad?" I ask but I already know the answer before it leaves is mouth.

"Best ice cream in the world." He laughs and looks back at the road. Just then a truck jams into the drivers side of the car. I rap my arms around Justin to shield him from getting hurt.

I look at my dad and see him bleeding and almost unconscious.

"Daddy," I say, "Stay awake, daddy."

He smiles at me, "Remember that what happened to your mother wasn't your fault. And always remember that I love you my Princess."

"No daddy no."

"I love you, princess. I love you."

"DADDY!!" I scream.

"Emma, wake up. Emma." I open my eyes, blink a few times to see clearly through my tears and see Jack holding me in his arms. "I'm here Emma. Everything's okay." He whispers in my ear. I grab his arms that are around me and put my head in his chest. "I'm so sorry, I woke you," I say.

Malcom sits down next to me and rubs my back. "We're all here baba. Everything's going to be okay, Emmy." I look up and see Emmett, Austin and Rider standing in my door way. Everyone in their pj's. Shit, I'm crying in front of the 'bad boy' and the 'bad boy's best friend'. Can my life get any worse? I look into his eyes but I don't see what I always do. This time I see pity and guilt. I look a way quickly and wipe my tears.

"Emma." I hear my baby brother, Justin. I look up and see him jump on my bed. Jack let's go of me and Justin's jumps on me giving me a hug. "Did you have another dream of daddy?" He asks and I nod.

He looks at Jack and says, "I'm sleeping with Emma so she doesn't have another bad dream." Jack nods.

Jack looks at me. I nod silently telling him I'm fine. He says, "Everyone go back to bed." They all leave my room and Justin jumps into my bed.

I hold him against me and think about the look on Austin's face. And I drift off into sleep again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

I'll update soon.

With Love: Samha🦄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
1.2M 26K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
488K 13K 28
Emma the good girl. Who lives with her uncle and baby brother. Who would rather Eat and watch re runs of gossip girl than be stuck at a high school t...