My sisters keeper

By osounique

This is about two Sisters named Jennifer (age 17) and Michelle (age 13). They grew up in Brooklyn, New York t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Ending Note

Chapter 14

349 7 0
By osounique

JENNIFERS POV (point of view)

"You know what Kacey I didn't even do nothing to yo ass." I said while trying to think about her controlling my anger.

"Mm-Hm whatever child." Kacey hung up the phone so fast, I really wanted to bitch slap her if i saw her.

I just texted Nick instead.

To: Nickkk <3

'Hey I'm back! Want me to come 2 ur house tomorrow after school?'

From: Nickkk <3

'Yea <3 '

Then I texted Javion trying to see why he left when i left. He really didn't give me an explanation.

To: Javion <3

'Hey big boy, why did you leave when I was was about to talk to you ? :("

From: Javion <3

'Oh hey Jenni. Sorry I just got shy. I get nervous around pretty girls."

To: Javion <3

'Lol well ... ' I didn't know what to say back!

From : Javion<3

'R u moving back up here??'

To Javion<3

'Idk yet! I'll let you know!

From Javion <3

Okay <3

Its official, I think that I'm a player! Shame on me.

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up got in the shower and cleaned up and put on a Yellow short sleeved polo shirt, and some ripped white jeans with my black and yellow Kds. I grabbed a poptart and headed to her car. I wasn't really hungry.

"Auntie got her schedule changed." Michelle explained when to me when I got in the car.

"Great..." I mumbled then look over to my slutty sister and found her wearing a bright pink crop top shirt that had the word 'HATER' written across it and some black pants that surprisingly looked... Conformable. I just glanced at Michelle's belly button ring.

"Imma get you one of them pregnancy belly button thingys because when the baby grows bigger it's gone hurt."

Michelle Nodded. Luckily you couldn't tell she was pregnant. She just looked like she gained weight. She was just 3 months. (Don't ask)

~~~~~~~~~

In first period I walks to my seat which is in front of Kaceys but I find some bitch that's named Chelsea sitting there.

"Chelsea that's my seat imma need you to move." I said not sounding the most polite.

She looked me up and down and rolled her eyes and continued talking to Kacey. I outta slap her now shouldn't i

Who the fuck does this bitch think she is?!

"Bitch did i s-s-stutter ?!" I said stuttering on purpose.

"Jenni calm down!" Nick says while pulling me towards him.

"Hey Nickey." Kacey said while smiling then a wink.

Nick just seemed to ignore her. Like bitch what. The. Fuck.

"Excuse me Chelsea? This is Jennifer's seat and I think you should move." Nick politely asks her to move.

"Thank you Nick." I said feeling relieved that i wouldn't have to beat her ass. I'm a good girl.

"No problem." Nick said while smiling. His gorgeous eyes looked into mine and he had me in a Daze,

"Oh yeah your house around 3:30?" I said so Kacey would know.

"Jenni tell me 'bout that insanely cute boy you told me about on the phone last night."

Was she fucking serious? Nick was standing RIGHT there! I wanted to punch her so hard. Nick just smirked and walked off.

"Um why on earth would you say that while Nick was right there?!" I said and could see a smile trying to show on Kaceys face.

"Nothin" Kacey said with a smirk on her face..

"Why you want me to leave? you're supposed to be my best friend!" I looked like she was about to tear up... Kacey was the first friend I had when I came to this school.

"Don't you have other friends beside me? I mean you're flawlessly gorgeous, you got One of the finest boy liking you, you have a nice personality and you're just perfect!" I was stunned. Is she jealous of me? I thought for a moment until Kacey spoke again.

"You think you're all that."

Wait what?

"No miss I don't think I'm all that, you can stop there with that bullshit." I rolled my eyes and moved to the back of the class trying to get further from Kacey.

~~~~~~~

After school I texted her michelle saying i wasn't going to be home until later and needed to find another ride. She doesn't need to know my buisness...

When I arrived at Nicks house, I knocked on the door and found Nick looking flawless. I see him holding his son. He looked just like him. He was so cute!

"So where's Amber?" I asked reaching for Nicks son.

"Somewhere, I don't know. So why did you want to talk?" Nick said while putting His son, Ty in his crib.

"Well I might he moving back to New York" I said watching his facial expression. It went from neutral to crushed within seconds. Was he really upset!?!?

"Really?" Nick asked with such a sweet voice in his words. He sat over by Me and put his arm around me.

"Yeah , but that would be a long way from now unless you piss me off!" I said while looking into Nicks amazing eyes.

"Well that wouldn't be so hard if I just kissed you all the time." Nick said while lifting my chin and kissing me, and began to get more and more passionately.

I pulled away though, "Are you and Kacey up to something?" I asked. I had to.

"What makes you say that?" Nick responded while pulling his arm from around me.

"Just answer the question, are you and Kacey up to something?" I asked again hoping the answer would be no so I could stay down here...

It took about some seconds but he answered. "Uh... Well we were working on our project, and we ended up having sex... On this couch." Nick says while eyeing Me trying to read my expression

Ooo shit. Dafuck?! I was beyond pissed.

"Oh my god Fuck you! I thought you liked me! Hands down I'm moving to New York!" I said while getting up from the couch and walking out the door to my car.

"Jenni! Jenni!" Nick called out to me but I was in tears. I hate him.

Later on that evening when I got home I headed straight upstairs and got in my bed and started thinking.

Why should I even care if Kacey had sex with him? I kissed Javion. I missed him too.

Is it because she was my Bestfriend? I hate her now.

'sigh' let me call my mama.

Phone call

'Hello?'

'Hey ma'

'Hey Jenni how's my beautiful daughter?'

'Fine. but I was calling to tell you that I would be moving in with you.'

'Oh good! now I would have my two girls back!'

'Yeah mama but that's all I had to say, i gotta go.'

'Okay love you'

'Love you too'

I hate Nick and Kacey!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Michelle's POV (point of view)

Today I'm supposed to go to my doctors appointment. I wish Dylan could be here. Should I call him? Nah he probably got some hoes. Wait no, I'm pregnant with his child so it shouldn't matter.

"Michelle come on before we be late!" My sister yelled at me like I'm part deaf, no bitch I can hear fine.

I had on a black and blue crop top with some black leggings and my gamma blues. What? I can't look cute and be pregnant? so far nobody at school can tell I'm pregnant, and when they find out and talk shit about me, when I have my baby I'll beat they ass.

I don't really talk to Angela no more, I mean my boyfriend got her pregnant and she slept with my crush after I had sex with him! yeah Dylan really turns me on.

~~~~~~

At the doctors office , the lady said my baby GIRL is growing fine. This hoe better not have lied to me about having a girl because I'm already so excited. Her name will be Mikayla.

My sister seems to be on my side in this, but for some reason she's hurting. I can see it in her eyes. I know my big sister.

When we get home I call Eric and ask him if we could hang out since I haven't seen him before I left.

(Phone call)

"Eric please! let's go skating or something!" I said, I'm not too old to skate. I may be too pregnant though.

"Sorry baby I can't, Angela needs me"

That bitch ain't have her baby yet the fuck she need him for? She only 3 months like me and I can do fine without Dylan. Wait... Doesn't she go with Dylan?!

"Okay I understand, imma call Dylan over, since she wants my boyfriend I'm getting hers." I said with a feisty voice.

I then hung up the phone and called Dylan.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dylan wanna come over?"

"I uh- well... For what?"

"Oh just shut-up and come over."

15 minutes passed and I was sitting on my couch watching 'pretty little liars' and playing flappy bird on my phone. I was the only one here, I have no idea where she went. There was a knock on the door so I got up. It was Dylan.

Dylan had on a truk-fit shirt and some camo shorts with the gama blues on.

"So we're matching no huh?" he said to me while looking at me up and down like he did when we had sex before.

"Come in" I said when I grabbed his hand and made sure he could see my butt when he walked behind me.

"My stomach hurts can you rub it for me please?" I said while laying down on the couch .

He rubbed my stomach while my legs were on his, and we just stared at each other, that boy is so fine.

He leaned in for a kiss and... I kinda kissed him back. I was craving for that kiss ever since it ended! We kissed passionately and he was on top of me and I felt his hand slide up my shirt. No I didnt stop it.

We ended up having sex then and there on my couch.

~~~~~~~

What do y'all think of the POV (point of view) ? should I start using them or go back to narration? Let me know and follow me on twitter for pictures of the characters @missgraceyxo ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447 43 17
I'm only 14 and my life is a mess. My mom died when I was 7 so my dad had the responsibility of raising 4 kids on his own. We all have secrets. I'm f...
710 45 22
Jeremiah Diminish is a 13 year old girl. She lives with her grandmother but then her grandma passes and Jeremiah is sent to a foster home. Her parent...
165K 4.9K 35
Jamerica Williams ; she's a simple high school girl who happens to be the sister of a drug lord in Tallahassee, Florida. She's very stunning, especia...
68 0 18
"Twin sisters Michelle and Charlotte Slater get the adventure of a lifetime when they're thrown into a whirlwind of drama and now, they have to choos...