Mr. Icon ✔︎ • BBND 2

By BubblyHara

"There's this boy next door. I'm pretty sure you've heard of him before... The one and only Jeon Jungkook is... More

Missing You
Where are you?
Back and Badder than Ever
See you Soon
I'm not so Easy
The unexpected visit
The "Talk"
Finding my Solution
The Truth
A Night with Him
I'm Here
I love you
3 weeks
Another Chase
Come with Me
Going to America
A Not-So-Perfect First Day
A Date With Jimin
Late Night Encounter
The Regrets I Hold
Don't Hurt her Like I Did
New Friend
Jungkook's Turn
I Don't Care What They think
A/N ~Please Read~
Our Time's Coming To An End
I Wish I Never Met You
It's Intricate
The Truth Hurts... Doesn't it?
Until Tomorrow
Goodbye...
The End Of Our Story
And So The Years Came
Book 3?
IT'S OUT!!!!!

She's Back

3.7K 153 15
By BubblyHara

THANK YOU FOR 15K ON BAD BOY NEXT DOOR! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU ALL!

"Okay... we're out, Jaemun." Namjoon spoke as they all piled into the car. I waved to them as they pulled out and drove away.

Entrusting me with the dorms? Even Jungkook let me stay behind- which I'm grateful for.

Jimin was beyond awkward with me... he wouldn't look at me or anything. He just stood there without one word to speak. A few glances were shared as they explained of what time they will most likely come back. 5:00 PM is when they said they'd be back. So I have 7 hours to kill.

What to do... what to do...

As I scanned my options I decided to go back in and decide over a nice cup of coffee and some k-dramas.

I'm really happy I wasn't forced to go, as well. I'm jet lagged and tired as it is so some sleep will be in order for this day.

Right as I was about to grab a cup from the cupboard, the doorbell rang, startling me greatly.

I thought one perk about going on a trip to America was that no one really knew you; unless the boys had another guest coming over...

I opened the door, not bothering to check who it was first.

"HEY~!!!"

In that moment, my body completely froze. It was HER! Kim Na Ra... Why of all places would she be here?! And why now?!

"Jaemun!!!" She squealed and threw her arms around me. I hesitated, but returned the gesture after a little bit.

"Nara! What a surprise!" I smiled. It wasn't necessarily fake, I quite like Nara. She's very sweet.

"Yeah... Its been forever." She replied, though her tone was a bit off. I take back that whole- she's very sweet-thing. She doesn't sound to keen on seeing me.

"Yeah... so anyway, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Well, I was invited." She let herself in, setting her stuff down immediately.

"O-Oh... Sorry! I wasn't informed of your arrival." I'm still super shocked that she's here. I thought I saw the last of her those couple years ago!

"It's fine. It's fine." She reassured me with a smile, but it quickly faded as she grabbed her stuff.

"So... were are the boys?"

"Work."

"Aw, that's sad. You and I can hangout then." She set her stuff on one of the chairs and returned to me.

"It'll be fun."

I'm not to keen on that word at the moment; I'm still very tired.

"Can the fun be watching some dramas?" I rubbed the back of neck, waiting for a reply.

"No, silly... Have you never gone American-shopping?" She crossed her arms.

"No..." American-shopping? Um... doesn't sound all that pleasing.

"You do mean shopping in America in general, right?" I asked. By the look on her face, I could tell that she was slightly annoyed by my answer.

"Yes and no.... It's my version of finding expensive, cute outfits made by special-American designers." What a mouth to say. I don't think I caught all of that.

"Um... okay?" She embraced me into another bone-crushing hug, making it nearly impossible to breath.

"Go get dressed! We're gonna have so much fun!" She squealed before fishing for some new clothes from her bag.

"Okay?" I'm still very confused as to what is happening. She showed up, said that she was invited and now wants to go on a shopping spree? Where does this girl come from?!

I slipped into a cute outfit- or at least an outfit that I thought was cute- and made my way back out to the living room.

"Ready?"

"Yep."

***

"What about this one? It looks absolutely adorable!" She put the dress up to my body and examined it.

"Go try it on." She ushered me into the bathroom. It was cute, but there were way to many layers. Besides, the color pink does not suit me.

"It's perfect on you!"

"Really? Because I feel like I was stuffed into a cotton candy maker."

Miserable. That's the word to describe my mood right now. Completely miserable...

"It's not that bad." She waved it off and I returned to the changing rooms to get back into my own clothes.

"Can we go home now?" I asked as I approached her. She looked at me with an annoyed expression. If you give me one more annoyed expression, I swear I'm gonna-

"No. You still need to find something."

"Since when did I have to find something else?" I cocked an eyebrow, bewildered by her behavior.

Gees, what the fuck happened to her?!

"Whatever, if you wish to return home so badly, here..." She handed me a slip of paper before walking off.

"What the absolute fuck..." I scoffed to myself before grabbing my things.

Wait... where are my things?!

I looked towards the exit only to see Nara long gone. Would she have them?! If so, she has my phone, wallet, and credit cards!

I looked at the paper she handed me.

'Meet you back home, bestie!;)'

I was fuming with anger. She doesn't like me at all, obviously... and I think I have an idea as to why...

***

"Hey... I know none of you are home right now, but when you get this, can somebody come pick me up? I have no idea where I am, I'm freezing, and using a payphone to contact you all. I'm at some sort of mall, that's all I know. If you ask your little "guest", she would know." I slammed the payphone down and walked away. What a complete and utter waste of my day!

It's nearly 6 o'clock and I'm hungry with no wallet. The boys called right before we left saying that they may get home later than expected, so I'm screwed until they get home.

I sat on a nearby bench, hugging myself to keep warm. I can't believe Nara would do something like this...

"Jaemun!" I heard a scream from a few yards away. Standing up, I noticed that it was one of the boys! I'm saved!!

As he got closer, I realized it was Jimin who had came to save me. Jaemun, are you okay? Did somebody hurt you? Please tell you're alrigh-" I cut him off with a tight hug, showing my gratitude for rescuing me.

"Thank you for coming to get me!" I nuzzled my nose into his shoulder.

"There's no need to thank me... I'm just glad you're safe." He mumbled into my ear. He seemed relieved to have found me, which made me uplift with happiness.

"You know the other boys are worried sick about you, especially Jungkook. He's absolutely flipping out about your absence." Jimin chuckled, his warm breath landing on my neck. I didn't mind the touchy situation. I'm just glad somebody found me.

"I can see that... what all did he do?"

"Well, he nearly called the police." He informed me, making my eyes grow big.

"That idiot..." I sighed. Jimin shoved his hands in his pockets before bending down to my meet my face.

"Now..." A smirk appeared on his face and his head tilted to the side a little.

"About that date..."

___________________________

Uh oh, it looks like Nara is back and isn't to friendly towards Jaemun anymore!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay happy and healthy! Also, don't forget to have a wonderful day/night! BYE~!🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 14.1K 31
"I was just a normal girl, living a normal life. That was until "he" came along. Jeon Jungkook, the schools most popular bad boy. I honestly don't kn...
11.2K 386 12
In which Taehyung and Jungkook were friends, until Taehyung moved to another country because of his parents's job. In one of the days, Jungkook got i...
298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
52.3K 2.6K 25
Where in a group of boys have been talking online for over a year but haven't shown their faces! So they decide that on their one year anniversary of...