Helping me (Love/Romance A Bl...

Von InFiReSMaNzInFiReS

This story is about Blaze helping Dottie. They meet at school and Blaze already has a girlfriend. Dottie then... Mehr

Meeting Blaze
Ein
Breakup
Hmmmmm
AHHHH 200
Werewolf Class
300
New?
400
KICKED OUT!
After Starlight!
The disaster
WAIT! WHAT!
Illness
WAIT!!!!
Dinese AND HER NEW SIBALINGS (idk how)
Tiarah And Trever
What Book?
A Death...
2k
Memories
Dinasia LOST!
Me And A Story....
Tears
The Death Valley Army
Who i am (Finale)
ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MY PHONE?
Hoi guys guess what!
.
💜

A Explanation

410 13 7
Von InFiReSMaNzInFiReS

Blaze's Girlfriend!

I ran down the street I didn't want to go home so I texted Blaze

I texted him for a while until he told me his address. I ran to the door and rang the door bell with my other hand. Just in time the door opened. It was Blaze! I was still holding my arm. Blaze grabbed my Uniform and pulled me in.

"What happened? I thought I saw you on the ground at school! My um... Frie-" Just then he got interrupted "GIRL-Friend!" It was the girl from school who was right I am the new omega. I started to tear up not about my arm but about Blaze. I ran off .

Blaze started to slowly follow behind. I ran to the park under a big tree. "Dottie what wrong!" Blaze says out of breath.

"Jax and Ryder broke my arm by dropping me off of the railing." Blaze then got out a first ad kit.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

94.7K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
201K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...