Horror Stories for Horror Lov...

By MDJinx

I picked up the phone as it rang and looked at the caller ID. It was me. How could my name appear when im not... More

Pop! Goes the Weasel
Phone Call
The girl in the photo
Author Note People
The woman in the mirror
Shadows move too...
Merry (Late) Christmas!!!
Sleep...

Author Note

98 5 0
By MDJinx

Hello all of u horror lovers that decided to read my small book. Just to make it clear, this is my first time writing on Wattpad so please don't hate me if its crap, I'm not that good of a writer. Also I apologize in advance for any spelling errors I make. Im foreign and absolutely crap at spelling so please correct me if I get anything wrong. Anywho, thank you for deciding to read my book and I'll try my best to update weekly but I cannot promise you that I will definitely update weekly as stuff comes up a lot (mainly school work). On that note have a nice day and I hope you like my book.
Ciao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 86 36
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...
112K 16.3K 85
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...
1.4K 148 9
this is a short horror story, and its length totally depends on the interest of readers... ab aa hi gaye ho to padh lo...
32.7K 914 10
Adult sence တေ‌ွ ၊ age 21+🚨မို့ အသက်္မပြည့်သေးသူများမဖတ်ပါနဲ့ Horror , rape တဲ့အခန်းတွေပါရှိမှာမို့ ဇာတ်လမ်းက အချိုတွေသိပ်ပေးနိုင်မှာမဟုတ်လို့ပါ 🦋�...