They meet instagram

By daizzzzyyy

Gmw characters instagram More

What is this about
*1*
-2-
{3}
^4^
[5]
'6'
(7)
"8"
\9/
-10-
-11-
☞ 13
-14-

-12-

461 5 0
By daizzzzyyy

- Saturday-
Maya's POV
Im so excited i get to go to the Black and White ball with all my friends i hope we have a lot of fun. Riley is coming over later so we can get ready together but she is coming until 6:00 pm and its bearly 10 am
Im actually going to call her right now.
*Calls Riley *
Riley: heyy peaches

Maya: hi what are you doing ?

Riley : nothing im bored i want it to be six already so i can go to your house and get ready.

Maya: i know well actually you know what do you want to come over right now ?

Riley: omg yessss we can watch movies and eat popcorn its going to be like a sleepover but in the day.

Maya : *laughs* umm yeah ok riley tell smackle

Riley: okay see you in 10 minutes byeee
*Hangs up*

Well that was an interesting conversation 😂

*20 minutes later *

Hartbroken: waiting for Isadora to come thru (Don't we look cute in our dinosaur sweaters) ❤️
❤️ 30 💬 10
Rainbowriley : 💜💜
Farklenation: you are always cute ❤️
Zaybab : yeas im living parents 💛💛
smartsmacks : im almost there you guys are so cute 💙.
---
The door opened and revealed smackle
"Hi guys" smackle said walking in
"Hey smackle" Both Of us said.
"So what are we going to do?" She asked looking at me.
"Well first we are going to watch clueless and then we will watch 10 things i hate about you after that we will play truth or dare and after that we will play some music and get ready!" Riley said jumping up and down.
"Oh okay" smackle said a little confused.
So we did everything Riley said we should do and out of nowhere she screamed.
"Whats up riles ?" I asked Confused

"Its time lets get ready !!!" She screamed.
So smackle was the first to change she went to the bathroom and put on her dress she looked great then we helped her do her hair and makeup. After that it was Rileys turn so she changed and we also helped her do her hair and make up once we finished getting ready
We went down stairs and found my sister Sarah sitting in the couch.
"Wow Sarah you look great" I said with a smile
"You don't look bad yourself ." She said standing up and giving me a twirl.
"And you girls look beautiful." Sarah said looking at Riley and Smackle.
"Thank you" They both said smiling.
The doorbell rang and my mother came out of the kitchen and into the living room.
"Wow you girls look gorgeous." She said smiling
"Let me get the door " she said
She opened the door and welcomed everyone in.
*Peyton, Lucas, Gabe , and Zay walk in*
Gabe walks up to me with his eyes wide open.
"Wow you look beautiful " He said smiling
"Thank you, You look good too" I replied.
After that we talked for a while and I noticed Farkle wasn't there with us so I walked up to Lucas.
"Hey cowboy where is Farkle ?" I asked
"Well he went to get his date" He replied with a smile.
"Oh yeah right .." I said and started walking away.
"Wait Maya" he said grabbing my hand.
"What?" I asked confused.
"What's Wrong?" He asked concerned.
"Nothing" I said.
"Look I think what's going on just enjoy today well talk later." he said with a reinsuring look.

Farkle didn't show up to my house so we decided to leave without him maybe he already got to ball.Later we got into the limo that we rented for the ball and head to the venue, we blasted music and had so much fun. Once we got there we went straight to save a table so that we would be  together. Gabe sat next to me and talked for a while because they were serving food. he was making me laugh so much that dude is funny. After a couple of minutes some guys went up to our table and greeted Gabe I'm guessing they were his friends he introduced me to each of them there was Jake,Austin,Brandon, Drake and Mack.

" Hi nice to meet you guys." Said with a smile while shaking everyones hand.

They sat on the table next to us and they included us into their conversation everyone was super nice and they were also very funny. As i was listening to Austin's story i caught Farkle walking in with the corner of my eye I waited for Austin to finish his story and talked to Gabe.

"Hey my friend Farkle just got here he is the only one you haven't met want to go say hi?" I asked Gabe 

"Yeah let's go" he said with a big smile

We excused ourselves out of the conversation and walked over to Farkle who was joined by who I'm Guessing was Emily.

"Hey Farkle you look great"  I said smiling 

"oh hey Maya you do too" He said hugging me

"This is my date Emiliy." he said introducing me to his date

"Nice to meet you , you look very nice" i said with a smile and shook her hand

"This is my date Gabe." I said smiling as i introduced him to Farkle and Emily.

"nice to meet you guys" Gabe said with a smile as he greeted the two of them

"Farkle we saved seats for both of you guys over there." I said pointing at our table 

"oh i think its better if we sit here Farkle i mean if you want" Emily exclaimed and pointed at a table with 3 strangers.

"Ill just stay here if thats okay." Farkle said with puppy eyes

"That's okay" I said with a small smile 

Me and Gabe walked back to our table and grabbed a punch on our way.

"She seems peculiar." Gabe sat trying not to laugh

"I mean we barely met but i would agree with you" I said unable to contain my laugh letting out a giggle.

we got to the table and our plates were served so we got ready to eat dinner.

"hey whats up with Farkle is he not sitting with us?" Riley and Zay asked

"No he won't be sitting with us" I said as i sat down 

"what an asshole we are his friends too I'm going to talk to him." Lucas said as he was about to stand up but i grabbed his hand.

"no... lucas just leave him we can have a good time without him plus we made new friends." i said looking at Gabe and his friends with a smile and Gabs smiled back 

Before we ate dinner we joined both of our tables so that we could be closer together with Gabe's friends and their dates, we all talked and became friends right away it was too much fun. once we were done eating if that was even called eating because the food wasn't great  Gabe asked me if i wanted to dance of course i said yes so we went out to the dance floor and the rest of our friends joined us we had so much fun even though Gabe and I had no clue how to dance. After dancing for a while  Gabe asked if i wanted to go to the Photo Booth to which we run towards before anyone would take our space. We didn't really know what to do so our first picture was just us laughing because we looked so dumb trying to figure out what to do and then we just did a little pose.

"I'm having so much fun!" i screamed as i hugged Gabe 

"Me too I'm glad i asked you to be my date" he said with a big smile and hugged me back

We went to the dance floor one again we made a circle and then each date had to go in the middle and do a little dance or they could go solo. It was my turn so i decided to pull Gabe with me and we just started to dance as best as we could an then left the circle and clapped for the next person in the circle. As i watch the rest dancing I saw Farkle sitting down i wonder if he was just there the whole time doing nothing or if he and Emily were just taking a break from dancing.

"Looks like Farkle isn't having much fun" i said to Lucas

"It was his decision Maya if he wants to join us he will." Lucas said as he looked at Farkle with an annoyed face.

a while passed by and we were still dancing but me and Gabe were tired so we decided to grab a drink. We got to the little bar and got some water.

"hey isn't that your friend Farkle?" Gabe asked

"yeah it is" i said looking at him

"We should ask him if he wants to dance with us it looks like he isn't having much fun" Gabe said as he turned around to look at me and smile.

"You think?" i asked

"yeah come on lets go"he said grabbing my hand and pulling me softly next to him

"Hey Farkle whats up dude."Gabe said walking up to Farkle 

"not much" he said 

"come on Fark lets go dance." I said poking Farkle on the side and he just let out a small laugh

"I guess I'll dance for a little bit" he said getting up

We went to dance for a while and Emily came to join Farkle it was a bit awkward but at least she didn't make Farkle leave well at least for twenty minutes then they left but we just continued to have fun and we didn't leave the dance floor until they basically kicked us out. The ball was so much fun I'm glad i came. 

"bye guys i had so much fun see you Monday." Say and Isadora said as they said goodbye 

"see you guys later love you." Riley yelled she took Lucas' hand and left

Gabe me and the rest of his friends just stayed outside talking soon enough it was only Gabe and I.

"hey i was thinking do you want to go eat something the food was not great."He said making me laugh

"I know right you would think that the food would've been better anyway what were you thinking?" I asked as i laughed 

"well since my brother brought me my car we can go to IN N OUT or something you choose tho." He said looking at me in the eyes.

"IN N OUT it is lets go darling" i said mocking him when i said darling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so update after forever still pretty bad and i doubt that anyone is  still reading this book but here it is lol 

have a nice day/night💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 36.4K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
190K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...