Uncontrollable World

By memelollilol

What happens if all kpop idols were students and attended the same school and have no dating bans......... A... More

Hello
Chapter 1: Mind blow
Chapter 2: School starts!:(
Chapter 3: Meeting the new student
Chapter 4: Awkward
Chapter 5: *Ahem*
Chapter 6: Realizing Her
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's notes
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part 1
Chapter 12 part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's notes
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's notes
Author notes

Chapter 21

1.7K 47 6
By memelollilol

Nayeon's POV:
Someone handed me some tissue. I looked up. It was Jin.

I took it and thanked him. He then asked me what happened.

I didn't reply or feel like replying. I stood there.

"If you don't want to answer it's fine."

I nodded. I really didn't want to answer.

"I'll be going then...." he said.

I stopped.

"Could you accompany me to the roof?"

He nodded. I was glad. I really needed to be with someone. I can't even believe that I like Jinyoung so much. It can't be possible. He doesn't even remember my name.

We went up to the rooftop.

Jin's POV:
I can't believe I accepted her request.

The rooftop is a nice place to go. There is a nice scenery. She was still sobbing a little. I could tell she really liked Jinyoung.

To be really honest, I think I'll be better for her. Jinyoung will do well with Jisoo. Should I confess to her?

I really want to. I've been hiding this for three whole years. I liked her the very first time I saw her.

"Do you really like that new guy?" I asked.

She nodded then replied.

"I don't understand. He seems so perfect!"

I understood.

"I don't know if I should say this but....."
I was so ready to confess. I rarely even have the time to speak to her. I know this isn't a good time but....

Nayeon's POV:
I was curious on what he was about to say and I really don't like it when people keep things from me.

"Spill it. I'm really tired. My family is having some problems and I don't want to be kept from anything."

He took a deep breath.

I could tell he was really nervous. Maybe because he rarely talk to girls. In fact, I've never ever seen him talk to girls.

"I.....I like you!"

Wait what?!

Jin's POV:
Yup. I just said it. I felt scared at the same time. I knew she never liked me.

"Wait what?! You must be kidding!" She was shocked.

I shook my head. I have decided that I would tell her all about my feelings and about how much I like her. It was like lifting a heavy stone from my heart.

"Nope. I liked you since the first day I saw you. It might even be a little more than liking. I know you don't like me. Not even a little and you like that new guy. I can fully understand because when I talk to him, I can tell he is a nice guy. But I like you and I'll prove to you that I'll be a better choice than him. "

She stared at me blankly. I was afraid I said something wrong. But her replied shocked me.

"You're right. I won't be able to like you right now. But since you confessed, let's be friends for now. That's the most I can give you. Also for comforting me when I cried."

Nayeon's POV:
I can't believe he just confessed I was no ready for this but I acted cool. For some reason, I stopped crying immediately after I heard what he said. I don't know what to think. For now, I know that we could only be friends. And I really need close friends, besides my 8 other friends. So I answered the way I did.

He was shocked though. I hope that was a good thing.
-----------------------
End of chapter.
Thks a lot. If you have any ideas just comment. And next chapter is on Jisoo and Jinyoung. I promise!!👍🏻😊👌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 190 27
Hello!!! This is a fanfic of jin(from bts) and jisoo(from blackpink), its school-themed so i hope y'all will like it!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!!
84.5K 3.1K 30
RosΓ© have a ex-boyfriend.Jimin know about it but RosΓ© didn't know that Jimin had a ex-girlfriend. RosΓ© and Jimin were in a relationship but what happ...
100K 5.2K 33
FEATURED! Jisoo hates Jinyoung but when her dreams of becoming a serious writer are threatened by her lack of romantic experience, she has no choice...
21.5K 1.4K 39
*Gasp* They were roommates!?! **Markson Story!**