Lonely shadow Part 2 (BTS Sug...

By Z-Tan1

Part 2 Yeyyyy!!!!!! You should read the first part before reading this one. And have fun reading!!!!! ^-^ [29... More

Begin
Long-time no see
YOU!??!!!?
Where are you?
Sherlock Holmes search
First try...
Second try...
Found you!!
How could you?!
Is that really you?
Dead inside
Bad Déjà-vu
Wait, what!?
Sweet revenge!
Let's end this!
UPDATE!!!
Special Chapter!
THANKS GUYS!!!!

We are coming!

523 39 12
By Z-Tan1

Yuna pov.

I was staring at the door. Thinking about the others. Yoongi must be thinking that I left him again. Then suddenly the door opened revealing Justin. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room.

Yuna: "HEY!"

He brought me to some of his mans.

Justin: "Get her out of here! Bring her to *****. We will meet there. Hurry!"

Then suddenly one of his man grabbed my shoulders from behind me.

Yuna: "HEY!"

I shouted. Then they gave me some injection and my vision became blurry.

Yuna: "W-Why?" I asked in a soft voice because the injection was making me lose my strength.

Justin: "I don't want you to run away from me."

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out in his arms.

Yoongi pov.

We went to the place where this guy lives. I was so angry. When we came to the front door I knocked on the door aggressively. Then the door opened revealing one man.

Man: "Yes?"

Yoongi: "WHERE IS SHE!?"

I asked in anger.

Man: "Who?"

Then Jin pushed me to the side.

Jin: "Um, can we talk to Justin please?"

Man: "Sure, come in."

We went in and saw a man standing in the living room. He had a drink in his hand and he was looking out of the window.

Man: "Sir, these people want to see you."

He turned around and looked at us. He then nodded and the man left us alone.

Yoongi: "Where is Yuna?"

He looked at us for a moment.

Justin: "Yuna? ...Yuna, Yuna, Yuna..."

He kept on mumbling to himself.

Justin: "I haven't heard from her for a while now. How is she?"

He asked trying not to sound ignorant. I was about to punch him but Jin stopped me before I could take a step forward.

Jin: "Are you sure you don't know where she is?"

He asked. I then noticed that the wolves were secretly sniffing around to find out if Yuna was there. Justin came towards us.

Justin: "Yeah I am sure. Why? Did something happen?"

Then suddenly V looked at me and then nodded slowly. I knew what that meant. She was here!! I closed my eyes completely before I opened them and ran quickly to the guy and punched him in his face. He fell down and everyone was shocked with my action. I got above him and started to punching him hard. I couldn't hold my anger anymore. I let it all out. The others were trying to stop me but I wouldn't listen. This bastard has Yuna and I will find her!!! I just kept on punching his face. Then suddenly I was pulled off him by some man, who had rushed in. They held me tight and pointed a gun at me so I would stop struggling. The others rushed towards us.

Namjoon: "Hold up! We don't want to fight."

He said. That was true, Jin talked on the whole way to not start a fight when we are here. Guess I couldn't hold my anger anymore.

Man1: "That didn't look like that when we came here."

The man said who pointed the gun at me. Meanwhile Justin got up from the floor. He was bleeding badly. I just had to smirk. He deserves it! I thought. He looked at me then at my friends.

Justin: "It's okay. I bet he is ... depressive."

The men let go of me and the one with the gun put away his gun. Justin gave them a sign and they left the room once again.

Jin: "Um, we're sorry. We didn't meant to-"

Justin: "It's okay. I think your friend is not here. You should leave."

Jin: "Yes, sure."

Jimin: "But-"

Jin: "She is not here. Lets go."

He said while he dragged all of us out. Justin and I exchanged dangerous looks before we left. After we walked out of there nobody said anything. We went to our hideout and began to talk.

Hoseok: "How are we going to find her? Have you seen how many men there were? And I bet there are more of them."

Jungkook: "We could've found something if Yoongi hyung hadn't started a fight."

Jungkook mumbled but we all heard it. I hit my fist on the table before I spoke.

Yoongi: "I just couldn't hold it any longer! He knows where she is but still he is acting innocent!"

Jin: "Come down Yoongi. We know."

Cyndi: "And what are we going to do now?"

We all looked at each other.

V: "We can sneak in the house and try to find anything that could tell us where Yuna is."

V said looking at our reaction.

Namjoon: "You are kidding right?"

Yoongi: "No, he is serious."

I looked up at them.

Yoongi: "If this is the only way... then we will do that!"

I then looked to each one of them.

Yoongi: "But if you don't want to come, you don't have to. I'll do it by myself!"

Cyndi: "Yah! Are you kidding now? We haven't been through all this to just split apart now when Yuna needs us the most!"

Jungkook: "Cyndi is right. We will go through that together!"

Jin: "So it's settled?"

All: "YES!"

_______________________________

Hey guys!!!!!!

I hope you liked this chapter and I'm sorrry if it is kinda short....

Whatever! Bye! I love you guys!!! ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.2K 46
This is book two for "In The Dark" It's been eight months since you escaped the mansion. You try to live your life as normally as possible, and you d...
2.6M 60.8K 127
here's a tip; don't read the beginning chapters, cause i used to be a kboo
294 48 18
In her life there were only two guys who ever loved her, one did everything for her and was always by her side while the other constantly broke her h...
11.2K 528 35
Memories from high school suddenly flash my mind. Realization hit me as I see some images on my retina. I can see the way he's staring at me, while t...