We're just savages//Luke Skyw...

Από Jedi_011_2187

You are a mandelorian bounty hunter who is sent by Darth Vader to bring him non other than Luke Skywalker, pr... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapted 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 31

1K 21 4
Από Jedi_011_2187

Your POV:
After finishing my day of training, I go back to my x-wing and get out all of my supplies to set up camp.

First I start making my bed. Or at least somewhere to sleep. I get out the boxes of food and medical supplies just in case.

After all that is finished, I need to make a fire. Great. I hate making fires.

I pick up the kindling materials and attempt to light the fire. "Stupid fire, why won't you light!" I shout to myself.

"Having some trouble?" I scream after hearing a voice. Luke's voice. "Oh hey, you scared the force out of me" I said making him laugh.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. Did you need help with lighting the fire?" He asks me. I nod my head yes and he comes over to me, taking the kindling materials out of my hand.

He sits down next to me on the floor and instantly starts the fire. "Hey. How did you do that so quick. No fair!" I shout.

I hear him give a small laugh and he leans away from the now lit fire. He looks at me and our faces are now inches apart.

He slowly starts to lean in closer and closer until finally our lips meet. He is kissing me! Luke Skywalker is kissing me!

Our lips move in sync as we continue the passionate kiss we are sharing.

After a while, we both ran out of breath and had to pull away. "You know Y/N, the first time I met you I thought you were absolutely beautiful. From the day I met you, I instantly fell in love with you. My love for you is greater that the galaxy" Luke says to me with a smile.

"Please Y/N. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks me. "Of course" I say back. Luke brings me into a big hug and holds me tight.

"I love you Y/N" he says.

"I love you more"

"I love you most"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

174K 5.3K 22
You are a bounty hunter in the time of the Empire. The Empire is at its peak. Jobs are coming in left and right, and with you being one of the top bo...
49.9K 1.1K 49
Amaya Solo is just like her father- witty, sarcastic, and one of the best pilots in the galaxy. When she meets a certain X-Wing pilot that reminds he...
29K 703 82
-TAKES PLACE RIGHT AFTER THE FORCE AWAKENS- (Based on the theory that Rey is Luke's daughter) Rey lands on Ahch-To where she finally finds the Last J...
15.2K 256 42
Basically a place to put all of my random thoughts about Star Wars. Includes short stories and I'm willing to do one shots, so requests are accepted!!