That Old Thang

By theurbanguru

It all started with a "hello" but it didn't exactly end with "goodbye". A game they can't help but play is li... More

I | sacrifice.
II | granted.
III | weaknesses.
IV | new ground.
V | getaway.
VI | real sacrifice.
VII | the plot.
VIII | love.
IX | the truest betrayal.
X | tying loose ends.
the urban book club
A sequel?
Urban Book Club

copyrights & characters

20.2K 957 598
By theurbanguru

•COPYRIGHT

This book is copyrighted, All Rights Reserved 2016-2017, to the author, Tiara D. (@theurbanguru). No parts of this book may be reused or distributed anywhere else for profit, nonprofit, or personal uses without permission. Any content used within the book that is owned by another will be removed if asked; including but not limited to pictures or any other copyrighted information or products not under the direct ownership of theurbanguru

•MAIN CHARACTERS

•THAT OLD THANG PREVIEW

_________
The squeaking sound of the car could be heard from afar if you listened in closely with the television off as the couple enjoyed themselves in the driveway. The low moans leaking from Alyzai's mouth over the stereo confirmed exactly what anyone trying to look through the foggy mirror would have thought.

Jaimir had a grip on her curly hair as he threw her body between the two front seats, holding her hip with his free hand as she rode him in a "backwards cowgirl" position. Her head was drug back as her boobs bounced with the car.

"You think you got a new nigga, huh?" Jaimir asked, biting down on his lip aggressively.

Alyzai couldn't even breathe correctly as her eyes watered from the overwhelming pleasure she felt, climaxing for the third time in a row and he still kept going until he exploded once more. Even then, he continued.

"You think you can move on from me?" He asked.

"Nooooo..." She moaned, her back arching dramatically.

"You love me?" He quizzed her as he kissed up her back, slowing his stroke. "Huh?"

"Yes, daddy. I love you... I love you so much." Her body shook aggressively as she fell forward between the driver and passenger's seat, holding onto the arm rest as he pushed his tip in the very depths of her sex.

This had to be the hardest part of all of future relationships; committing herself to them and staying away from her damn ex.

Pssh!

Alyzai gasped as she jumped back and away from the shattering glass, watching a bat storm through the window. Jaimir grabbed her possesively as she watched her "new nigga" unlock the door and look in the car.

"Are you deadass, Alyzai!?" He yelled so loud she was sure the whole neighborhood could hear. He had veins popping out his forehead and neck as he starting hammering the bat into a few more windows.

"Baby!" She screamed, gathering up her clothes.

"Bitch, get out this fucking car, son!" Lamar yelled as he reached for her. "Get. Out. This. Fucking. Car!"

Alyzai hurried on her feet even though her legs were shaky. Lamar snatched her up by her hair and drug her out and onto the grass. Jaimir hurried out after her, adjusting himself as he pushed Lamar out the way.

"You dumb, nigga? Don't put your fucking hands on her!" He yelled.

Lamar looked at him in disbelief. "I know this ain't the nigga from the club, bro..." He snapped, shaking his head. "Yo, man. You can fucking have her."

"Lamar!" Alyzai screamed out as he walked away. "Lamar!"

"You will never get over me, Alyzai. And that's a bet." Jaimir said as he laughed, tossing a piece of bacon back on his plate. "I'm gon' run off every nigga after me, you hear me?"

Alyzai gave him the middle finger as she crawled back into bed with him. "Ain't nobody stunting you, nigga. If I wanna move on, I'm pretty sure I can do so. Just because you took my virginity don't mean shit!" She joked back.

Jaimir started laughing, shaking his head. "You gon' always want that old thang back, baby."

Alyzai frowned as she felt a sharp pain full of hurt and embarrassment lace her heart, sitting there on the grass with all the neighbors looking as Lamar walked back into the house. She had really fucked up.

Suddenly, she felt something cover her cold shoulders. When she looked, she noticed Jaimir standing behind her putting his jacket around her. "Come on, ma." He told her.

How convenient was it that he was always there when she "needed" him? He knew she would always run back to him and maybe he was right but Alyzai would forever run from that truth because she was tired of the back and forth thing. She wanted something different. She wanted someone different. Somehow, she just always ended up with him.

"You know this is your fault, right?" Alyzai asked him, looking at him with weary eyes as she continued putting her clothes on.

Jaimir laughed, his back to her as she got dressed. "Right because my dick just slipped in you from the bottom while I was dropping you off at your nigga house. So me fucking you in your nigga driveway is all my fault-"

His sentence was cut short when Alyzai threw a pillow at the back of his head. "Shut up."

"If you never would've left me, we wouldn't have to deal with this. You know that, right? Then you wouldn't miss daddy dick and I wouldn't have to remind you that that's my pussy." He shot as he started up his Xbox One.

Alyzai rolled her eyes as she rolled her shirt down her body and slumped onto the bed. "The only thing I missed about you was your dick so move."

"That's it, huh?" He asked, looking for a game to play. "Let's go back in memory lane, shall we?"

"No."

Jaimir laughed loudly. "Come on. Let's see if my dick is all you miss."

Alyzai rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

_________
It all started with a "hello" but it didn't exactly end with "goodbye". A game they can't help but play is like tug of war for a little over seven years. The saying, "If it is meant to be, it'll be" never seemed so wrong.

Alyzai and Jaimir had been fighting for each other since they met through relationships and their own personal problems. Will they call it quits finally? Or will they get that old thing back?

Find out soon when you read... That Old Thang.
_________

Coming soon/ After The Neverlasting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 916 26
Mae and Carson have always been THE couple people just couldn't get enough of, even if the two smitten kids weren't exactly official. But everyone in...
467 66 23
when Essa realizes shes depressed and maybe more she do anything to stop it. she tries and tries and fails over again. will shes achive her goal in t...
1.2K 50 19
*COMPLETED*✔️✔️ This is a story of how two lovers fight for their love from the beginning to the end.Will they win this fight?
531 11 24
"When are you coming back?" I ask, my hands clenching. I'm almost positive they'll snap before he finally responds. "I won't be coming back," he sa...