(Emison) Teacher's secret

By emisonforever19

Emily Starts college she has a secret she is intersex . what happens when she develops a crush on her Englis... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chaper 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
A/N

chapter 17

6.9K 135 55
By emisonforever19

Alison's pov

When I wake up, i see Emily cuddled up to me I cuddle her softly back looking at her while she's sleeping stroking her hair softly thinking of how beautiful she looks while she's asleep . While she's asleep I go out and get some food leaving her to rest. When I get to the shops I think about taking her on a proper date however I'm scared of how she will react. grabbing some food to last us the weekend, I come out of a shop driving back to the cabin. When I get back Emily has got her boxers on while making coffee.

"Hey Em are you okay? Sit down on the bed Miss Fields "

"Wait miss Diluarentis I'm just making us a cup of coffee "

"Miss fields are you arguing with me?"
I say looking at her with a tone to my voice

"Well.. i no Miss Diluarentis I'm not I'll just sit on the bed wait for you "

"Good girl Miss Fields i thought I was going to have to punish you for being a bad girl "

"Ohh okay Miss Diluarentis I'll listen to you then "

Emily sits on the bed waiting for me patiently while smiling. I cook in the kitchen when I hear Emily calling me into the room.

"Miss Diluarentis as I haven't had a kiss yet may i have a kiss? "

"No Miss Fields you must wait until I say "
I say smiling at her

Emily goes into the bathroom getting changed rather quickly, I wonder why she got changed so quickly, I mean It was a nice view of her. As she comes out of the bathroom,she gives me a smile while sitting on the bed.

"You're very obident Em I like that about you "

"But Ali I can be a bad girl just so you know "

"Well you're have to show me one day Em "

"Oh i will do so where's our food Ma'am? "

"Take a seat Em I'll go and bring it out now "

As we sit down to eat Emily and I can't stop staring at each other making each other laugh Emily is so cute when she laughs and goes shy it's really cute. As we finish our breakfast, I go over sitting on Emily's lap giving her a loving kiss while putting my arms around her .

"There Em you got your kiss"
I say smiling at her

"Mmmm was really nice Ali you're a really good kisser thank you for breakfast "

"Anyways get off my lap i need to grab something from the kitchen "

"Oh okay you wanted me to get off your lap quick then "
I say winking at her

"Yeah i know because I left my phone in the kitchen and i wanted to show you this really nice beach i wanted to go today with you if that's okay ? "

"Yeah sure Em I was kinda thinking the same thing with it being a nice day "

We pack our swimming stuff while getting into the car. I put the music on while keep glancing at Emily from time to time, I see her smile at me sweetly while taking my hand and holding it giving me butteflies. I park up the car kissing each other while looking into each other's eye's ,I can't believe how gorgeous Emily is. When we get to the beach we lay our towels out on the sand in my bikini, I notice Emily keeps staring at me .I can't help but stare at her i still wonder why she wears shorts and not a bikini.

"Are you okay Em? "
I ask her smiling at her

"Yeah I'm good Ali sorry i don't mean to keep looking at you "

"It's okay Em you can stare all you want I don't mind"
i say looking at her

As Emily and I are trying to have a little romantic time, a boy called Alex who i knew from years ago. Alex comes right over to like we are best friends or something ,he always used to fancy me and wanted to sleep with me however it never actually happened .

"Hey Ali oh my gosh after all of this time "
he says with a chuckle

"Hey Alex how are you doing? Long time now see "

"Yes so how have you been then Ali ?"

"I've been good I'm a English Teacher now what about you how have you been ? "

"Oh nice you always wanted to be a English Teacher didn't you well I'm a counsellor now it took me forever though "

"Nice congrats this is my friend Emily by the way "

"Oh nice to meet you Emily how are you ? "

"Yeah great I guess "
Emily says with a off tone to her voice

"Ali are you single or anything?"
Alex asks me

"Well I am but I've got my eyes on someone at the moment you wouldn't know him though "

"Dam it Ali evertime I ask you always got someone it's a shame your fit"

"Well thank you for the compliment but I've got company maybe we will catch up some other time "

"Yeah okau bye Ali nice catching up nice to meet you Emily "

"Yes bye Alex "
Emily says bluntly

"Em you were so antisocial then "
I say giggling

"Yeah I kinda felt awkward "

"Why Em? May I ask "
touching my blonde hair

"So Ali who's the lucky guy then?" Emily says changing the subject

"I lied it's not really Em I can't believe you fell for it "
I say laughing

"I didn't really Ali I was really just kidding "

Emily's pov

As I'm laying on the beach with Ali I can't help but keep staring at her she looks really hot in her bikini. The only the only thing about being intersex is that you can't help when you get a boner ,it's even worse, as Alison doesn't even know that I am intersex, I'm scared of how she will react, which is why I'm hiding it at the moment, however I'm planning on telling her. Ali gets up while turning around asking me to rub sun lotion into her skin, I rub it in her skin softly going really soft obviously we can't kiss as we are out in public and might get caught.

"You've got such soft skin Ali it's incredible "
i say smiling

"Thank you Em can you rub some near my bikini bra also please?"

"Yeah sure I will Ali anything for you"

As I'm rubbing into her skin near her bikini bra ,I can't help but feel myself going hard. I have to think of a alternative quickly ,so I make out i want to swim in the sea to cool down as I feel hot. As I walk quickly into the water, I hear Ali walking behind me following me, I get into the water while she just paddles her feet in the sea .

"Ali are you coming completely in? "

"No I'm not Em don't think about getting me wet again either"
Ali says giggling

"Oh I'll get you so wet don't worry about that "
I say while laughing

I swim over to her splashing her getting her hair wet I can tell she's not happy with me at all.

"Right Miss Fields your in trouble now "

"What can I say Ali I told you I would be a bad girl didn't I??"
I say while swimming away

"Just you wait Miss Fields"
Ali shouts smiling at me

"Oh i shall look forward to it then"
I say giggling

I get of out the sea going back to Ali laying beside her. I can't help but have a smirk on my face because her hair is really wet .

"What's with the smirk Em you've been really bad "

"Oh no I'm sorry your not gonna punish me are you??"
I say laughing

"Wait and see Em "
Ali says winking at me

"Maybe you can give me detention"?
I suggest

"Maybe and maybe not"
Ali says giggling

"Shall we start heading back Ali? getting kinda late"
I say smiling at her

"Yeah good idea Em"
Ali says touching my hand softly

As we get into the car driving, there's a few moments silence before one of us starts talking .

"So Em why do you wear shorts when you go swimming "

"As I said it's I feel more comfortable in them that's all "

"Ok fair enough what a beautiful sunset tonight Em"

"Yeah I know it's beautiful like you I say out of nowhere "

"What did you just say Em ? "

"I was agreeing the sunset look beautiful "
I say blushing

"I don't think that's what I actually heard you say"
Ali says laughing

As we get back to the cabin, Ali made the food earlier, I will make the dinner tonight. As I'm in the kitchen cooking tomato pasta we are both singing to random songs. As I'm waiting for the food to cook Ali comes in quickly putting a kiss on my lips stroking my hair softly. I kiss her lips back while looking into her blue eyes .

"The food is nearly done go wait in the other room I'll bring it out to you "

"Okay I will do hurry up though as I'll miss you "

As we eat our food on the sofa ,Ali is complimenting me on my cooking which is nice of her as I know I'm not the best well not as good as she is anyway. We finish our food while getting into bed. Ali puts me into her arms stroking my hair softly while I lay my head on her chest .

"Em thank you for today it's been amazing and about Alex you've got nothing to worry about I'm well it don't matter actually"

""Thank you too I've loved spending time with you and getting to know you more. I'm not bothered About Alex I knew you wasn't interested at all "

"No there's only one person in interested in and that person is lying in my arms right now "

"Awww Ali your so cute goodnight one more kiss before we sleep "

Ali and I share a loving kiss holding each other smiling ,as we kiss then we fall asleep together while holding each other.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter:). Thank you for those voting,commenting,viewing the support means alot to me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 896 32
After A Emily left to go to the Military but not before having a one night stand with her best friend? 5years has past and Emily is back and she's in...
1M 21.5K 28
Emily Fields, a twenty-four-year-old girl who loves to dominate and make others beg for her, comes to rosewood for a meeting, only to run into someon...
197K 5.5K 15
Ashton was a freshman while Emily was a senior and the most popular girl in school. One day Ashton helps Emily and one thing leads another. They st...
47.1K 987 28
-Emison Duh! -Based off the AU I have done on Instagram. -Emily is Intersex (if that's not your thing, don't read) -Follow my Instagram @emisonzau