Blood Lust

Od Tybalt17

"Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions. I don't have the answers. Does anyone? People see wha... Více

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One
Part Twenty Two
Part Twenty Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty Five
Part Twenty Six
Part Twenty Seven
Part Twenty Eight
Part Twenty Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty One
Part Thirty Two
Part Thirty Three
Part Thirty Four
Part Thirty Five
Part Thirty Six
Part Thirty Seven
Part Thirty Eight
Part Thirty Nine
Part Fourty
Part Fourty Two
Part Fourty Three
Part Fourty Four
Part Fourty Five
Part Fourty Six
Part Fourty Seven
Part Fourty Eight
Part Fourty Nine
Part Fifty (Grande Finale)

Part Fourty One

6 2 0
Od Tybalt17

Mikayla called me to meet her outside. "Get in. It's date night." I smirked and got into the car. We drove for awhile until we reached her house. No one was home. As we entered she jumped on me, already kissing me roughly. I pinned her to the bed and tugged at her bottom lip. I slipped off her shorts and tank top, I bit the side of her neck, leaving little bruises. She quickly took off my shirt and her hands ran down my back, dragging her nails down it, leaving long claw marks. I took a lit cigarette and burned the side of her neck and under her jaw. Her body seized up with pain then relaxed. "More." I grabbed a blade that was laying on her bedside table and began to cut at her shoulders. I ran my tongue along the wound, she giggled and turned to kiss me. I loved this. I loved the way I caused her pain and yet she didn't mind. We enjoyed it. She never asked why I enjoyed to hurt her and I'm glad it stayed that way.
Some things aren't worth to be known.
I flipped her on her stomach and ran my blade down her back, only cutting a bit of her tender flesh. I bit her shoulder lightly then decided to leave a bruise.
Hours passed and we laid on her bed talking. Random things that had been going around town. Homecoming, murders and even to talking about Tiffany.
"So what made you want to hang out with her? Isn't she rude to you?"
She rolled her eyes,"Oh please, she's rude to everyone who's near her. As one of her fellow friends, I just stand in the back and follow her like the rest of the group. You begin to develop tough skin."
And yet yours isn't that tough seeming how it tears so easily.
I fell asleep in her bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and noticed that I held her in my arms.
Strange.
I stroked her arms, feeling every scar that left a trace on her.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

167K 3.4K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
3.4K 121 29
I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love". He...
46.2K 1.9K 66
"Even if I tried, I could never forget you." Being in your final year of high school, you rapidly get sucked into the life of six older guys that at...
41K 1K 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...