Changed || Jeon Jungkook

By Kookies_n_Cream284

**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing i... More

Chapter 1: Caught By Him
Chapter 2: The Escape
Chapter 3: Another Criminal?
Chapter 4: Plans
Chapter: 5: Min Yoongi?
Chapter 6: Who?
Chapter 7: What?!
Chapter 8: Reasons
Chapter 9: Perfect
Chapter 10: Meeting Him Again
Chapter 11: Kim Taehyung
Chapter 12: Park
Chapter 13: New Plan
Chapter 14: Slave
Chapter 15: Kidnap
Chapter 16: Party
Chapter 17: Real Friends?
Chapter 18: Trip To Where?
Chapter 19: Threaten
Chapter 20: Ditching Them
Chapter 21: Fun
Chapter 22: Hurt
Chapter 23: Afraid
Chapter 24: Playing
Chapter 25: Ships & Stories
Chapter 26: Crazy Friends
Chapter 28: The Date (Part 1)
Chapter 29: The Date (Part 2)
Chapter 30: Pancakes & Mansions
Chapter 31: Danger (Part 1)
Chapter 32: Danger (Part 2)
Chapter 33: Yoongi's Wedding
Chapter 34: Laundry With Jimin
Chapter 35: I'll Leave You Then
Chapter 36: A Monster
Chapter 37: You're Important
Chapter 38: When Secrets Are Out
Chapter 39: Pain.
Chapter 40: Change
Epilogue

Chapter 27: The Dark Past

2.2K 87 10
By Kookies_n_Cream284

Y/N's POV.
I was the first person to get into the hideout. Hoseok wanted us to be here early. He isn't even here.
"Y/N, how did you get here so early?" Lisa walks in with her bag. I walk up to her to give her a friendly hug. That's new..
Lisa's eyes was widen.
"What happend?! Is Y/N there?" She asks me, surprise

"You're lucky that I hugged you. Now stop shaking me." She stops and smiles again.

Lalisa Manoban

She may seem to be the happiest girl here but it's a complete lie. She gets mad at the unsuccessful plans. Like the day when we found out that Yoongi's going to be married. Behind her smile was a stressed girl who just wants to get the job done.

Well, sometimes she fakes it and sometimes not. When I first saw her, she was buying orange juice in a convenience store. She has scars all over her arms. She can't even form a smile back then. (I was buying a bottle of water by the way. I wasn't stalking her)

I was sixteen and she was seventeen. After buying a bottle of water I went straight to the park and play with my ball. (I had a ball back then) I decided to kick the ball but I wasn't expecting that it would hit a person. The person groans. I walked up to where my ball was and I saw Lisa with furious eyes.

She was shouting at me but I was too busy looking for my ball. I turn my head and shouted back.
"Where the heck is my ball?!"
"I don't know!"

I don't know what happend next but I'm pretty sure we became friends after we helped each other.

I helped her escape from her father, who is pretty drunk that time. She stayed with her mom but things didn't get better. She was the reason why Lisa had to live with her drunk dad. And now she's back with her mother again. Bora, Her mom would find an excuse just to be away from Lisa. But Lisa kept on smiling.

She doesn't want to be pitied. She didn't finish school to join and earn money from Namjoon. (We joined together) Her mom doesn't even know what she's doing in her life anymore.

Hani walks in with Solji. Solji puts her bag down while Hani greets us.

Ahn Hee Yeon

Hani is fit and beautiful. Well, that's what billionaires want from ladies. Hani exercises every morning and has to learn different fighting techniques. She also learned self defense.

She may look like a spoiled rich princess but she's not. She's the exact opposite when she's not working. Hani is actually the breadwinner of her family. Solji introduced Hani to Namjoon when she was fifteen. (Solji was 18 when Hani was 15) That's how she started getting money for her family.

Since Hani is beautiful and fit, Namjoon picked the perfect role for her to play during her missions. She attracts rich and wealthy men with her beauty. She steals their money and I don't know... their bank account? And leaves them right away. It may seem easy, but it isn't. (How do I know? It's what I'm doing right now.)

The first time I saw her was when she was walking on a sidewalk that leads to Namjoon's mansion. (I didn't knew she worked for Namjoon back then. She was 23 and I was 17) She was being followed by a weird man. I knew something bad might happend.

She turn around and punch him. She then started running away after. Since I was 17, I thought of becoming like her. (You know.. good in fighting and fit) but it didn't happend.. Stupid food wanted me to eat him so I did.

I found out that Namjoon assigned me, Hani and Solji to steal Mr. Hyun's money and kill him after. We became close after Hani asked me something. I could never forget those 3 words. 'Let's order pizza'

It's weird, I know.

Hoseok walks in with Jin, surprise.
"But I thoughtㅡ"

"I had nothing to do so I went straight here." I said and look at Lisa.

"I knew that mom would scold me when she wakes up so I decided to wake up early and come here." Lisa then looks at Solji unnie

"I was practicing on how to shoot but then you called and wanted us all to be here.. so I went to fetch Hani." Solji unnie looks at Hani.

"Solji fetch me from the gym and we went straight here." Hani finishes and looks at Hoseok.

"You two are late!" We all said in sync. Hoseok and Jin would sometimes tease us about being late but I'm glad we all came early today.

Hoseok laughs with Jin. We set up three TVs in this hideout. The two TVs are for the CCTV and the other one is for our research.

Jung Ho Seok

He was a nerd who I met in my very first mission. He knows everything about phones, computers, and anything that's technology or something..

His grades were dropping and his parents had it enough of him so they left him freezing on the streets. (For three days) Namjoon helped him but in return he wants Hoseok to work for him and become a hacker. So he did.

Kim Seok Jin

Jin was force to study hard and have a scholarship. His parents owns a hospital and they want him to become a famous Surgeon that can make a lot of money. But he refuses. He likes to cook and wants to own a restaurant. He did everything to show his parents but failed.

One day he dropped out from college and his parents were furious. So they send him to Seoul all by himself. They want to show him how hard it is to work without them by his side.

He hasn't talked to his family in years. I feel kinda sad. He met Namjoon when he was being beaten up. His very first mission was with Lisa. It turns out that they were good in gossips and news. (Lisa is also good in gossiping) They would inform Namjoon about the news then Namjoon would make a mission.

Since Namjoon wants Min Yoongi down, he chose the Top 6. Me, Lisa, Solji, Jin, and Hoseok. Namjoon could get any other criminals but he chose us.

"Okay, so what now?" Solji asked Hoseok. Hoseok looks at Lisa.
"V." Lisa said and looks at me. I sigh and step in with Lisa.

"V is Yoongi's friend." Lisa said making everyone shock
"And?" Hoseok asks Lisa
"He stabbed Jungkook." I said but Hoseok doesn't look interested.

"V wasn't in any news after he escaped prison. It's been years! But why did he come back just to stab Jungkook?" Lisa looks at Hoseok.

"And it kinda also seems weird but Yoongi was smiling when I told him about Jungkook. I can see madness in his eyes too" I added making everyone more surprise.

Solji: "Do you think Yoongi told Vㅡ"

"I don't think so. It's hard to understand without proof.." Hoseok looks at us.

"But they were like.. partners in crime!" Lisa shouted.

"And Yoongi helped him escape." I added

"Do you think he's after Jungkook?" Jin asks making all of us turn to him.
"Cause maybe Lisa's plan is working. Making him jealous and stuff.." He added

"Jungkook's been stabbed! It's Min Yoongi and V we're talking about guys. Jin's right, something more than stabbing might happend to Jungkook." I said in a concern voice.

"Y/N's right! He helped us and we need to help him back!" Lisa said while looking at Hoseok

"Guys let's not go over board or something! We need to prove that Min Yoongi did it so we can warn Jungkook. Jungkook knows what Yoongi or V can do, so lets just.. prove it first." Hani suggested

"Then let's do it." Hoseok said making us surprise.

"Yoongi invited Y/N to go in his mansion. You know.. talk about business with his father and him." Hoseok added.

"While having dinner, Hani and Solji could come in and set some hidden cameras in his office and in other places. That way we'll get to see what they're talking about" Hoseok's plan was great. We all nodded with a smile.

Hoseok told Jin and Lisa where the address is, so that they can inform Hani and Solji where to go without being seen in Yoongi's cameras. Hoseok told me that it's going to be on Friday.

Just a 19 year old girl who's trying to make a 24 year old criminal fall in love with her. This is basically what I call life.. *coughs* lies *coughs* all lies.. Look at that! I can even cough inside my mind. That's new..

We all sign up for this shit cause we don't have lives. Well, it's too late to regret it now..

Hoseok can hack in any devices.

Jin can inform us any news.

Solji's good with guns

Lisa's good in fighting.

Hani's just perfect.

And me? I don't even know.. I look like a fool but I'm doing this for my family. We all have reasons why we have to do this... Our lives are already messed up..

"Who wants to order pizza?!" Hani asks and we all raised our hands.
"Do we have to make the pizza guy wait in an abandoned building again?" Lisa asks Hani.

"Yeah. Remember last time?" Solji asks all us and we laugh at that memory.

I have updated again!! I love how the title seems to be so dark and so deep but the picture kinda breaks it. Hahahahahhahahahahahah!! *chokes and dies*

I'll be reading this in the near future, probably cringing. My grammar sucks, I know. I'll edit it if I have time.

Yes, Its a late update. I know it okay?! ;-;
But atleast I had time to update. Our school just started last week.. that means I have to study! Yay! (Note the sarcasm)

Don't forget to:
Vote & Comment

-Kookies_n_Cream284

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 1.1K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...
273K 11.2K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
1.3K 83 28
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...
1K 44 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...