The Rivals (Rewriting)

Bởi APeaceSeeker

#37 in Teen Fiction on 19/2/18 #40 in Teen Fiction on 15/2/18 ★★★ "And stop freaki... Xem Thêm

Menace in Melancholy
Shocks and Smooches
Mission and Makeout
Shot-4
Shot-5
Shot-6
Shot-7
Shot-8
Shot-9
Shot-10
Shot-11
A/N
A/N
Shot-12
A/N
Shot-13
Shot-14
Shot-15
Shot-16
Shot-17
Shot-18
Shot-19
A/N
Shot-20
Shot-21
Shot-22
Shot-23
Shot-24
Shot-25
Shot-26
Shot-27
Shot-28
Shot-29
Shot-30
Author's Note
Shot-31
Shot-32
Shot-33
Shot-34
Shot-35
Shot-36
Shot-37
ON HOLD
Shot-38
Shot-39
Shot-40
Shot-41
Shot-42
Shot-43
Shot-44
Shot-45
Shot-46
Shot-47
Shot-48
Shot-49
Shot-51
Shot-52
Shot-53
Shot-54
Shot-55
Shot-56
Shot-57

Shot 50

457 48 51
Bởi APeaceSeeker

I came out of the enormous washroom attached to our room while wiping my wet face with towel. I was attacked by the two psycho girls of my group the instant I stepped out.

"MINE!"

"MINE!"

"MINE!"

I was being tugged rigorously by Vidushi and Sanaya from both the sides which left me dangling helplessly between them.

"Whoa.. Whoa.." I was shrieking mindlessly at their sudden pounce.

"You have always been a bitch to us! Why do you even wanna act like a friend all of a sudden? And how dare you try and seize my rights as a best friend on her now huh?" Vidushi barked while pulling me to her side with a jerk. OW THAT HURT!

"I am what is known as "pre-famous" in fashion blogging. I have the wholesome liberty of giving her a makeover. What do you even know about style huh wimp?" Sanaya bellowed while grabbing me towards her. Vidushi snorted at that.

I looked over my shoulders at Tanya, desperately pleading her with my gaze to save me from those snatchers who were on the verge of ripping my arms out of their sockets. She was scared. Duh.

"Gimme her!"

"No you gimme her, you bitch!"

"No she is mine!"

Couldn't they just do the simple thing a fucking ask me if I needed a make over?!!

Tanya was coming forward to lent me help when all of a sudden our dorm door banged open and the tug of war ended for good. Our gaze landed on three girls who were standing by the door with annoyed expressions. I didn't know why but I sensed trouble as soon as I looked at them.

"All that noise had to be St.Louis..." A girl with long hair and highlighted purple streaks spoke with a squeaky voice. The girl beside her-who seemed to be extremely whorish because half of her chest was on exposure, and that too inside a school premise-smirked and the other one burst a bubble with the gum she was chewing.

"Excuse me?" I crooked my brows at the tone of the girl. 

"Excused... Now which of you are Samyukta?" The girl who was chewing gum snorted when she took my name. I was going to correct her immediately when Sanaya spoke out sternly. 

"It's Sanyukta... And may we have the pleasure to know the identity of you people who do not have the etiquette of knocking before coming inside a room?" 

"Says who? The itsy-bitsy dollie of St.Louis who doesn't even know the basic etiquette of behaving in a different and more prestigious school campus?" The girl with her half chest on display smirked at Sanaya while the other two giggled. I looked at Sanaya, all horrified! SHE DIDNOT! Sanaya flared like a hurt lioness at that comment. Uh-oh.

"Who the hell are you to name her, huh?" It was delightfully surprising that Vidushi was the one to protest to that insult. I jolted my head towards Vidushi, who was shooting daggers at them through her eyes.

"We are the prefects of St.Peter's and we have the right to do anything in our own campus sweety." The girl with purple streaks rolled her eyes at Vidushi. Tanya and me were the only mute spectators of the verbal spat. 

"But why are you here?" Sanaya bellowed and got ignored the next second.

"Now which one of you is Samyukta?" She narrowed her eyes at each one of us. 

"It's Sanyukta you bimbo!" Sanaya spat while taking few angered steps towards her but I tugged at her forearm, indicating her to stop that instant.

"Uh.. Let me think.. umm.. I DON'T CARE!" She exclaimed in mockery and took few steps towards us. 

UH-OH

I thought it was the best to halt the banter right then before it turned ugly. I didn't wanna get disqualified from the competition due to a cat fight.

"Sanaya wait.." I tugged at her slipping forearm tight and pulled her back because both of her and Vidushi were on the verge of pouncing on them.

"I am Sanyukta.. What do you want from me?" I huffed and walked few steps towards them, blocking Sanaya and Vidushi from pouncing on them.

The girl with the purple streaks narrowed her eyes at me, checking me out from top to bottom at first and then smirked devilishly. I couldn't have felt more self conscious then. Duh. Remember the times, Randhir's intense gaze almost melted you alive? My brain chided in immediately. But I had to brush those thoughts at that moment.

"Great!" She commented and the next instant I felt myself being dragged by my arm. 

WHAT?

WHAT THE HELL EVEN WAS WITH EVERYONE MANHANDLING ME?! 

"Hey! Hey! Hey wait! Where are you taking me?" I protested and squirmed my arm out of her hold. She grabbed me once again and pulled me out of the room.

"Heaven!" The 'purple girl' exclaimed sarcastically and continued to drag me out of their sight. Hell, she was strong! I bet she was an athlete.

"LEAVE HER!"

"YOU WON'T SEE THE END IF YOU DON'T RELEASE HER!"

I heard my friends protest. Yeah, they were almost friends with me then.

I thought of hearing the half bare chested girl bellow something like "Now you go and get ready for the hell of a party we are throwing for you!" inside the room while I was being dragged outside by the girl. The other two were probably holding back Vidushi and Sanaya.

I heard several screams of protests by my girls and a sound of something breaking  inside the room before she dragged me out of the corridor and the sounds started thinning down. I heard the door of our dorm room bang shut and a tuck of locking before the two girls joined us and the 'purple girl' was still holding me tight in her clasp. The half bare chested girl was clutching a bloody nose and was wincing while she and the 'bubblegum' girl ran towards us. 

"Look what that dusky bitch did to me!" She winced while they continued pulling me out of the corridor. Ah Vidushi could be a damn bitch when needed.

"Did you lock the door properly?" The 'purple girl' said and I looked around the whole arena for some help. 

  "LET ME GO!" I screamed and tried to jiggle my arms out of their clasps. The girls were hellishly strong! What did they even eat? 

The deserted corridor and stairs indicated that everyone had gone to get ready for the party. 

 Oh God! What did they want from me? Why were they behaving like goons? Where the hell were they taking me? What the hell will they do to me? I was panicking!

WHERE THE HELL EVEN WERE THE BOYS WHEN THEY ARE NEEDED? WHERE THE HECK EVEN WAS RANDHIR? And with a swish of a wand, my mind ultimately landed on the thoughts of me being kidnapped by Rehan. Damn! It had totally flew out of my mind that, that jerk was in St. Peter's.

In the meantime, I was pushed into an empty room by the girls and as I stumbled forward due to the push, I felt two sturdy arms come to my rescue. I grasped the  arms and held my balance from falling face first on the ground.

I huffed a sigh and turned up to catch a glance of my savior's face. I felt the earth drift away from underneath when those venomous eyes met with mine.

"Hello nerdy girl.. I can't express how enthusiastic I am on seeing you again.." He smiled devilishly down at me and I immediately broke the cage of his hands and stood up properly, atleast two feet away from him.

"Rehan..." I whispered in a shocked state.

"HOW DARE YOU SUMMON ME HERE LIKE THIS? HELL, THAT WASN'T EVEN SUMMONING, THAT WAS STRAIGHT UP KIDNAPPING!!" I bellowed loudly, huffing, all the pent up anger rushing through my veins again. He had almost killed me once, for heaven's sake! For a second there, I almost forgot how deadly he could be. I saw his lips curling up in a smirk as he checked me out from top to bottom. I was having a feeling that my head would burst into flames then.

"Tch, seems like you have gained your voice through the years afterall.." He took a few steps towards me and stood right in front of my face. I gasped lightly,  feeling his breath on my nose. My feet immediately backed and I regained my composure, maintaining a straight face. I couldn't show that I was intimidated by him at any cost.

I looked around the room he had forced me into. We were in the same classroom in which Randhir had pulled me in, in order to hide from Rehan earlier that evening. I turned back to look at Rehan who was once again close to me and by then had already cornered me against a wall. My hands involuntarily landed on his chest. Yuck.

"Wha..what do you want from me Rehan?" I couldn't help but stammer with the thought
of the possibilities then.

"Nothing actually.. I just wanted to greet you. Don't you fancy meeting an old friend?" He spoke non chalantly while looking right into my eyes. I shivered at his tone. He was not being playful and I was sure about that. What did he even want from? Why was I his target all the time? I didn't even do anything to him.

"You were never my friend.." I barked, desperately trying to move as far away from him as possible. His hazy smell of Axe and after shower was numbing my senses in a cringe worthy way. Right then I could do anything to get out of his sight. I felt like being a damsel in distress waiting for her knight in shining armour to save her from the Axe-smelling monster. Well Rehan wasn't that bad-looking to be tagged as a monster. Infact he could easily pass for a Prince. He looked like a typical badboy right out of a cliche movie with tattoos and a built body and neck wrecking tallness, um..quite attractive actually. SHARKS! WHAT THE HELL WAS MY MIND GOING ON ABOUT?!  I shrugged off the insane thoughts with a jerky quiver that instant and I looked him to see him watching me with an astounding expression. What? Was there anything on my face?

"Now now Sany.. Where are your manners? Afterall we were lab partners for a year.. Even though I had to leave the year during the end.. Still I couldn't have forgotten you now, could I?" He smirked while tucking his fists inside his pockets. His words agitated me indeed but I was feeling weirdly courageous.  After getting almost killed by that guy and then getting abducted by some whores under his orders, I should have been scared of him right?

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" My nose flared in fury. He ignored my protest anyway.

"You have grown into a pretty young lady through the years, I see.. A nerd with voice. Interesting. Any new developments?" His words made me gag.

"Well certain developments are evident here also.." He mocked at me while walking around me, checking me out in a creepy manner. I sighed while nodding my head to and fro in a sense of impossibility.

"Aren't you even a little bit ashamed of the fact that you had almost killed me once with a stupid prank of yours? How dare you abduct me now out of nowhere?" I couldn't control my anger and almost burst into tears. I had seen my mother's face when she admitted me to the hospital that day. That dreadful and scared face was too painful for me to bear.  Moreover why would he even play such a dangerous prank on me, out of all the people. I was nothing but nice to him all the time. Okay, well not actually nice. I had most of time, tried to ignore his desperate attempts of conversing with me because I couldn't take his dirty innuendos and risque humour. That smug expression which he used to carry around me, or as a matter of fact, around any other girl would kind of creep me out. Well it was surprising that most of the girls in our school back then actually fell for it.

"I..uh.." I would have had pinched myself at that moment but I actually saw his expression soften a bit and he was stammering with his words. Angry would have been an understatement for state then but his calm gesture did strike a confusing note in my mind.

"You what? Don't tell me that it was "just a prank" now.." I quoted my words with my fingers and took a step towards him. Suddenly I felt like having the upper hand at the situation. I felt empowered at his speechlessness.

"NOT A SANE PERSON IN THIS WORLD WOULD DO SOMETHING THAT DANGEROUS AS A PRANK" I bellowed harshly pulling my wrist out of his loosened grip.

"Oh well.. That clearly makes me doubt your sanity now.. You were an insane brat back then who used to bask at sadistic pleasures of seeing other people getting troubled by you.. And your activities now don't imply any change in that context.. YOU'RE STILL THE SAME ASSHOLE WHO GOT EXPELLED FROM THE SCHOOL. The same jerk I hate!" I screamed my last sentence and pushed him away before storming towards the door.

"Wait.. Sanyukta.." Uh-huh. No bad boy. I wasn't waiting anymore. I said what I had to say and I just wanted to get away from his. As far as possible. Probably even leave the planet. I was jerked out of my tries of opening the door when I felt as strong pull on my forearm and the next second Rehan was towering me and I was squished against the door and his body. He held my forearms with a death grip and looked right into my widened eyes.

"I know.. I know it doesn't matter now.. But I just want to say how sorry I am for making you sick due to that stupid prank of mine.. Infact I brought you here in order to apologize without  interruptions.. And partly for the fact that you wouldn't have wanted to see me if I called you by myself. I am sorry I was such an asshole back then.. But all I did was to get your attention. The whole freaking school was mad over my charm but you were the only one who didn't care about my existence. This intrigued me Sanyukta. You intrigued me. I was also agitated at your ignorance and I wanted to break that.. I just wanted you to notice me.."

My eyes were in the process of popping out of their sockets at his tone. He actually said that? He was apologetic towards his act? The fact that Rehan actually apologized to me was one of those things which get me hard to wrap my mind around them. I took few seconds to breathe in again. My eyes faltered down to our feets and I huffed in silence.

"I tried to contact you after realizing my blunder. I tried to visit you in the hospital but they didn't let anyone inside other than family members.. I wanted to apologize to you so bad after that. I just couldn't...I just couldn't face you. After that Randhir came to confront me about it. I was already way too ashamed of myself. His words just hit me like daggers and that provoked me which led into the huge fight between us. Trust me Sanyukta. That is probably the most nastiest thing I have ever done in my life. I know you can't ever forgive me for this. I don't even expect you to be considerate about my apology. Just know that I wouldn't have had done anything like that, hell I wouldn't even have thought about that in my wildest dreams if I knew what you have to go through due to my stupidity. " His grip loosened on me and his head hung low in shame. I could actually feel that he was being genuine about that.

"Just know that I am so sorry.." And with a whoosh of wind, he was out of the room, leaving me alone in the classroom, stunned and still.

THIS WAS OFFICIALLY THE WEIRDEST SCHOOL YEAR FOR ME!

***************************

I am BACK BROS! How's everyone? Though I know only a few are probably out there waiting for me to update. Still those who are still into this fiction, I LOVE YOU GUYS, for being so patient. So the updates from now on will be on every Monday. I will be updating A FORTUNATE ACCIDENT in a different routine. Tell me what you guys felt about the chapter.

Looks like Sanyukta already had many admirers back then, she was unaware of. Pretty juicy stuff ahead. I'll be speeding to the end of this book now. Just stay tuned and do LIKE AND COMMENT. I love to read what you guys got from the chapters!

P.S.- Here, I present you another heartthrob, Parth Samthaan as Rehan. Hot? I know. Be ready for some jealousy and confessions. ;)

XOXO

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

56.5K 4.4K 56
"You will do it. You have to teach me. I will make you do it." He took a step toward me. I didn't stepped back, expressing that I was not afraid, rea...
136K 2.6K 52
‼️[editing] ‼️ (No Plot Chancing just better writing and some SMALL chances to make the book better) 𝟷# 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚑...
1.5M 35.5K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...