Unorthodox Obsession: A Mafia...

By HopelessAmorous02

Highest Rank: #2 in passion : #1 in kidnapping : #3 in posses... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6: Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 15

17K 457 10
By HopelessAmorous02

Unedited.

Sorry for any mistakes in advance.

Amira's POV

I wanted to stay.

As the days flew by my time to return back to Postiano is drawing near and I find myself want to delay the inevitable even with Xiden's current behaviour.

Ever since Aiden showed up and decide to stay for a couple of days I hardly get to see Xiden unless he's passed out on the couch in the living room or around the counter in the kitchen with Aiden nowhere to be found.

It would be up to me to get him to his bedroom and to the bathroom to get him clean and to bed.

It got to a point that I didn't even sleep til he's home and clean and even then I would just watch him sleep for hours before getting him breakfast and pills for his head.

He would apologize profoundly throughout the day but he would end up doing the same thing in the night.

They guys saw that it was weighting on me but I would assure them that I am fine even when I'm dying on the inside. My heart aches whenever I see him in that state and it urges me to take care of him and show him that he's not alone.

Now I see why Aiden was away. He's a bad influence on Xiden who only wants to please his older brother and Aiden is taking advantage of that.

Maybe he misses his brother and is trying to make up for lost with him but is this the way to do it, getting him drunk off his ass and dumping him in his home before he disappears and show up in the night to do the same thing again.

I don't know what his motives are for doing this to his own brother but I can't help but feel that it's nothing good.

Crash!

The sound woke me up out of my thoughts as I jump slightly in fright. I throw the warm blanket from my body, going to investigate the noise.

Crash!

The sound echoed throughout the walls as my feet move faster and I was just in time to balance an intoxicated Xiden before he fell face first on the wooden floor where the shattered glass of one of his vases layed.

"He - hey brown eyes," he slurs and hiccup at the end. "You... You are so beau - beautiful, my angel." He whispers.

"Come on big boy, let's get you to bed." We stumbled through the hall ways with Xiden dragging his feet behind him.

Getting into the bedroom I close the door behind us with the back of my heel. I got him over to bed where he descend on the bed, pulling me on top of him. His breath has a pungent smell of liquor, his eyes barely open but his grip on me never faltered and I know that it never will.

I brush his hair out of his face, his blue eyes peeking up from under his long lashes on the verge of closing. "Xiden, let me up so that I can change you," I said trying to ease out of his arms.

"No, stay." I try to hold back the smile that's fighting to be on my lips as I look at his disheved but handsome face. "I'm not going anywhere, I'm just getting you undressed."

A smirk took over his lips, "Oh, you naughty girl, trying to take advantage of an intoxicated man," he teased.

My cheek heat up as he raised his upper torso slightly so that I could discard of his jacket and shirt. He flops back down on the bed as I straddle his muscular thighs, my hands slightly shaking as I undo his belt, fumbling to undo the button and his zip. Tugging at the waistband of his slacks he raised his hips off the bed for me to pull it down to his knees.

I got of his body, kneeling in front of him as I pull both pair of his shoes, then his socks off. I place them both at the side of the bed before pulling his slacks all the way of his leg.

Taking his phone and wallet out of his pocket, I discard the clothes in the clothes hamper before returning to find Xiden in bed, asleep.

I sighed placing his phone on the night stand on his side of the bed before crawling his beside him. I brush my fingers through his hair before a sigh left my lips, why am I doing this for him, for a man that I nearly knew.

I shriek when Xiden arms latched around my waist, drawing me into his body. He buries his head in my neck before he settle in the bed going back to sleep and in his warm embrace I followed behind.

****

I groan rolling over and burying my head into Xiden's neck trying to drown out the shrill sound of a cellphone ringing.

The sound echoes again in the room and Xiden groan, clearly annoyed and probably suffering from a bad hangover. "Xiden, it's your phone."

He hand wonders over the night stand knocking off a few articles before finally grabbing his phone and hanging it up. "My head hurts," he grumble.

"Maybe if you didn't drink so much last night - ," I reply looking at him.

"I'm sorry brown eyes, it's just that Aiden is leaving today and he wanted us to go have a few drinks and, shit, I didn't intend for it to get so out of control." He growled clutching his head in his hand.

"Why don't you go take a shower and I'll get you something to eat and some pills for your head."

Xiden looks at me with an unknown emotion before he got off the bed going into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

I sighed getting out of the warm messy bed and heading for the kitchen. Throwing my hair up in a messy bun I got started on making pancakes, eggs, bacon, buscuits with gravy and coffee.

Finishing up, I heard the elevator ding signaling someone is here. I ignore it thinking that it is Alessandro and Enrico.

"Hi, sis-in-law," my body tensed when I hear the malicious voice of Xiden's brother. "Smells good in here."

Turning off the burner I look up at Aiden, trying to not let my growing distaste for him show. "Hi Aiden, you're here early," I said offering him a smile.

"I have some business to take care of before I leave back to Russia and unfortunately one of them is with you." He said with a smirk that means no good.

"Me?" I asked confused. What kind of business could he possibly have with me.

He walks around the kitchen counter stopping in front of me. He raise his hand and I step back from his touch. He let out a 'tsk' sound before dropping his hand and taking another step towards me as I take one back.

This feels wrong, so wrong, it doesn't feel the same when Xiden is doing it. I don't get the jittery feeling, the butterflies in my stomach or the smile when I see the amuse look in his beautiful eyes.

No, instead I feel fear, my heart hammering for a while different reason, my blood racing through my veins, my breath coming out in short pants.

My back collide with the refrigerator and I gasp in fear, trying to escape quickly he slams his hand against the refrigerator right in front of my face. I shrink back, a frightening squeal escape my lips as I stared wide eyed into his vicious brown orbs.

I went to scream for Xiden when he place his palm over my lips, the sensation completely different from his brothers touch causing a terrified shiver to run down my spine. "Don't make a sound."

I slowly nod my head letting him know that I understand, "I don't know what it is about you," he says running his finger down my cheek, tracing the tear that escaped my eyes. "Why did he choose you, someone so delicate, fragile; someone that can easily break." He finish moving his hand from over my lips to my throat where he held firmly.

My breath hitched as more tears spill over my eyelids traveling the journey down my cheeks before they end up falling on the wooden floor beneath my feet. "Shhh," he pets my hair, catching a few of my tears with his thumb. "Don't cry, it just shows how really weak you are. You don't belong in this world, our world, brother made a terrible choice choosing you."

"But I'm going to make it all better, I'm going to give you a reason go, leave and you're going to take it. Then I'll find a more suitable partner for my dear brother and it'll be like you never existed." He says with a sick smile on his lips.

I won't lie but at the mention of Xiden having another woman and forgetting about me stings, it made my heart ache but I keep my mouth shut, not wanting him to hurt me.

He reach into his jacket and pulls out a blue folder, "Make sure that you read this and don't let Xiden find out that I was the one that gave it to you, anyways, I'll just deny it and knowing how stupid my brother can be, always ready to please me, who do you think he'll believe." He mocks and my heart skip a frightful beat when I know in the back of my mind that what he's saying is true.

He knows that Xiden will do anything to please his brother but does that means giving up what we have, our connection.

He thrust the folder in my hands before releasing my throat and talking a few step back allowing me breathing room as I quickly took hold of my neck where his hand was moments ago.

"I also came to see my brother," he said taking up a bacon slice stuffing it in his mouth before taking up another. "You wouldn't mind fetching him for me would you." He commanded rather than asked.

Giving a small stiff nod of my head, taking this as a chance to escape from Alden's clutches I held on to the folder securely before existing the kitchen, going through the hall until I was safely in Xiden's bedroom.

Leaning on the door, I took enormous amount of air into my lungs, my body slightly shaking as Aiden words and actions replay into my mind. I clutch the folder tighter in my hand, thinking of disposing it and not reading any lies that Aiden cooked up to get rid of me.

My curious peeked as I look at the blue folder and saw my name and a photo of me on it.

What is this?

I walk over towards the bed taking a seat at the edge fighting with myself if I should read it or not. My heart is saying no but my mind is saying yes.

Is what really inside this determines me and Xiden's future relationship? Just thinking about makes the folder feel heavier, like it's carrying the weight of the world, our world.

I swallow the nervous lump that is lodged in my throat, my heart hammering as I run my finger over the cover, slowly bringing my finger to the sharp edge lifting it up to glance at the first page but before I could read anything a voice stopped me.

"Brown eyes?" My startled gaze snaps over to Xiden's concerned blue one,"Are you okay?" He asks walking towards me.

Quickly hiding the folder under the comforter, I waited for him to approach me while I take in his delightful body. He's only in a low hanging grey sweatpants showing off his deep 'v' and inked covered chest and arms.

When he is directly in my line of vision he runs his knuckles over my cheek, my eyes closed as I lean more into his hand, loving the feel of his skin on mine.

I open my eyes only to see his blue eyes doing what they do best, calculate. He is trying to figure out what was wrong and I know that it's a matter of time before he comes to a conclusion.

My hand slowly raise up to clutch his hand that is on my cheek in mine, placing a small lingering kiss on his knuckles. "I'm fine," I smiled at him.

"Are you sure because you look like you've been...crying?" He asked with a emotionless face but frown lines between his brows.

I place a palm on his stubble cheek, lowering his head where I kissed him with every fibre of my being. If what Aiden said is true and that folder holds the key to me and Xiden's future I want him to know that what I felt, feel for him is real.

He kissed me back with the same urgency, his hand tangling in my hair which he grips firmly, angling my head to deepen the kiss.

Xiden stopped before things got out of control and rest his forehead on mine. "What was that for?"

"Can't I kiss you?"

"Of course you can brown eyes," he answers immediately. "Are you okay?" He asks again.

"Yeah, I just stub my pinky toe in the kitchen." I lied and my heart gave a painful tug.

He looks into my eyes and I know that he can detect my lie but he doesn't call me out on it. He pecks my forehead, nose, cheeks and lips before standing at his full height checking my body over.

"The food is in the kitchen, I'll just freshen up and join you in a minute. Oh, and Aiden stopped by to see you." I said walking into the bathroom before he could say anything.

A few minutes later I emerge freshly showered and dress for the day. My gaze went over to the comforter where the folder is hidden from sight. I walk over to the bed, throwing the banker off the folder, instead I put it in the night stand drawer on my side of the bed until later.

Fixing the bed I was about to head out of the room when Xiden phone started beeping, signaling incoming messages. Not wanting to pry I decide to inform Xiden but it just kept going off. I picked it up and the screen flash, lighting up as a new message comes in stopping the breath in my throat;  it read:
'Read it, Isabelle.'

****
Part one of a two part chapter.

The next one will be in Xiden's POV and it will address Aiden.

As always fireflies; vote, comment and share with your friend.

Xoxo J 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 34.8K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
681K 11.1K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
98.5K 2.5K 39
Ever since childhood, Baby has belonged to someone, Always watching, protecting, longing after her, she just never noticed Valentina Garcia, known to...
2.3M 71.1K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...