Curious: Restless ~OUAT Fanfi...

By xlaurynwritesx

Rest•less unable to rest or relax After discovering her family and her powers life continued to be hectic f... More

•Neverland•
•Map•
•Dreamshade•
•The Cure•
•Brave•
•Skull Rock•
•Home•
•Switched•
•Goodbye•
•Castle•
•Shooting Practice•
•Preparation•
•The Ball•
•Sort Of•
•Confession•
•Missing Year•
•Forgotten•
•Courage•
•Shining Tears•
•Magic•
•Ignored•
•Remember•
•Defeat•
•Family•

•Memory•

301 8 0
By xlaurynwritesx

They gathered the dwarves and the merry men along with other important people and they all sat around the big table. It had been eight months since Zelena had last visited but they were all on high alert.

"Once again an evil sorceress is threatening my children." Snow sighed holding her stomach.

"To be fair, the first time I was only trying to hurt you. Everyone else became collateral damage." She sighed.

"Remind me again why we forgave her?" Grumpy said looking to Regina.

"Because I'm helping." Regina answered. "That's not important right now anyway. Zelena wants Maya gone. Luckily I finished the potion. If you put this around your clothes it'll disguise your sent and the monkeys won't recognize that it's you."

"So what do I do? How do I defeat her?" Maya asked trying to defend herself.

"Well when I cast the first curse you're parents had time to protect Emma. How?" Regina asked looking from Maya to Snow.

"We were warned." David answered.

"By Rumplestiltskin." Snow added.

Regina went on to explain how they could go find Rumple and he could warn them again if they found him at the castle and tell them how to defeat her. After some hesitance they decided to go, but made preparations before they went. Maya looked for the merry men in the castle and found them all sitting around and talking in the dining hall. She looked around but didn't see Zach anywhere.

"Can I help you Princess?" She heard Robin say from behind her.

"Is Zach here?" She asked looking to him with a smile. "I wanted to tell him that we were leaving soon."

"Well I thought he was with you. He must be out shooting arrows." He said looking to her.

"Well when he comes back can you tell him I stopped by?" Maya asked kindly.

"Yes. And Maya." He said as she nodded. "You really have changed Zachariah." Maya realized that Zach was just a nickname. "Before he met you he wasn't as happy and cheerful. You've sparked something in him." He said as Maya smiled.

"I'm glad to be of help." She smiled to him as she walked away.

Eventually they all headed to Rumplestiltskin's castle. Maya had sprinkled the potion on her and so far it was working. They got to the castle and found Rumple who told them to go to see Glinda the Good. He had gone mad. He was saying how his brain was filled and he kept rhyming everything.

Eventually they left and went to see Glinda for answers. On the way they heard someone screaming in pain. "Is that-" Maya started as she started to run towards the voice. It sounded like "Zach?" She said as she looked to him.

"Zach what happened? Are you okay?" She asked looking to him as he looked beaten up. The rest came following behind her.

"You have to leave. The wicked witch took me away and cursed me so that i would take away your magic." He explained as she held him in her arms. "When I refused she started to use her magic on me. She said if I don't get you to kiss me, she'll kill me."

"Then I have to kiss you." Maya said crying looking at him.

"No. If you do then you won't be able to defeat the witch." He said looking to her.

"Regina." Maya said looking to her. "Is there anything you can do?" She asked looking to the woman.

"Zelena put a spell on him. Without knowing which one I could end up making it worse." Regina said looking to her.

"I can't let him die." Maya said looking to her mom crying. "I'll go back to the castle with him and I'll fix it. If I have to lose my magic I'll do it." She said looking to her.

"Maya." Zach said looking to her before passing out.

"But what about Zelena?" Snow asked looking to her daughter.

"You more than anyone should know that you can't let the innocent die. Go find Glinda and find out how to stop Zelena. I'll be at the castle." Maya said looking to her before teleporting to her room.

She pressed her lips against Zach and looked to him. "Wake up. Zach wake up." She whined as she cupped his cheek. She looked to him crying as he took a deep breath.

"Maya." He said looking to her not in any more pain. "What about the witch?"

"Don't worry about her. You're okay now." She smiled to him. "I'm sorry for getting you into all this. I didn't mean for this to happen." She said looking to him crying as he smiled to her.

"Hey." He smiled looking to her wiping her tears. "I'll never leave you."

She hugged him still crying lightly. "My magic is gone now. Hopefully my parents found a way to defeat Zelena. For right now, get some rest." Maya said looking to him. "I'm going to go wait for them. I'll see you later okay?"

"Okay." He nodded as he adjust his position. He wasn't in any more pain but he was exhausted by the amount of magic used on him.

She waited at the front entrance and eventually saw her parents walking towards her.

"What do we have to do?" Maya asked looking to them.

"Your magic. Is it gone?" Regina asked as Maya nodded looking down.

"It's okay." David smiled. "We have a plan." He said as he held Snows hand.

He explained that they had to enact the dark curse to find Emma. Without magic, Maya was no longer the most powerful and next in line was her sister.

"So that means?" She asked looking to her dad not able to finish.

"In order to defeat Zelena and save your little sibling, your mother had to crush my heart." He said looking to her.

"There has to be another way." Snow said looking to them.

"There isn't one." Regina answered looking for them. "I know this is hard, but we don't have a lot of time." She said looking to them.

Maya looked at David and cried hugging him. "I'm sorry. If I didn't lose my magic none of this would've happened." She sobbed.

"Calm down. It's not your fault. You did what any hero would do and now I'm doing the same thing you did." David smiled to her.

"I love you dad." She cried as he hugged her again.

"I love you too. Take care of your mom for me and be a good sister okay?" He said trying not to cry as she nodded.

David went to talk to Snow and Maya stood there trying to stop crying. Eventually it was time and Maya turned around. She heard every noise. The gushing of the heart being pulled, the crunch of it breaking, and the plop the dust made into the potion.

She stayed turned around away from them until she heard Zelena come by. There was nothing she could do anyway.

She couldn't hear much over the thundering but she picked up on saying something about losing their memories and threw something into the curse adding a green effect to the purple cloud.

"Regina we can share. You can split my heart in half and put half in Charming." Snow said crying looking to her.

"How do you know it will work?" Regina asked.

"Because we are true loves, and I have hope." She smiled looking to Regina.

"I can't lose both of you." Maya said looking to her mom.

"You won't. It'll work." Snow smiled. "Now do it Regina. Please."

"Okay but it might hurt a little." Regina said as she pulled Snows heart out.

As she took it out she twisted it and it broke in half perfectly. Snow laid next to Charming and looked at him. Regina held both halves and placed them in either true loved chest. Snow was still awake and David had yet to change. Maya wished that he'd wake up. Soon enough he had a deep breaths and he looked to Snow.

"It worked." Maya smiled looking at her dad.

"What worked? What happened?" He asked as Snow held him in her arms.

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are okay." Snow said smiling at her husband as the smoke started to consume them.

"Zach." Maya said thinking of him. If they were losing their memories, then she wouldn't remember him. By the time she thought it was too late. The clouds surrounded them.

---------

Maya woke up in her bed in Storybrooke. She was confused and she wanted to cry. The last thing she remembered was watching her sister leave and all the sudden she was in her room.

She walked downstairs to see her parents sitting at the table. "Maya you're awake." David smiled.

"What the- What's going on?" Maya asked as she looked to Mary Margaret who's belly was huge.

"That's what we are trying to figure out." Her mom answered looking to her. Maya wasn't sure what was going on and why they couldn't remember anything but she was positive it wasn't something good.

"Is Emma back?" She asked looking to her mom with a small bit of hope.

"No sweetie. She's still gone." Mary Margaret said sadly.

"Okay." Maya nodded as she took a deep breath to keep herself from crying. "I'm going to get dressed. Do you mind if I go walk on the beach?" She said looking to them speaking quickly.

"Go ahead." David said as Maya got dressed and came back down. "Maya." David said as Maya put her shoes on and turned to him. "Be careful." He said as he hugged her. "Be back by 6:00. We are going to go make sure the town is okay."

"I will." She said as they walked out. She shut her eyes and turned around picturing the beach. Just like that she was there. She hadn't been able to teleport that easy before. She wasn't even trying to teleport then but she did. She assumed she must've learned magic in the missing year. She looked at the water and took off her shoes.

She began walking were the tide rolled in, barely soaking her feet as she walked. She looked at the ocean and sighed. So many things were going through her head. What happened, who did this, and most importantly where is Emma and Henry. She sat on a rock and cried. She was more confused then before. She just wished someone was there to-

"Hello?" She heard a young man say as she looked up. He seemed familiar, like a distant memory she had forgotten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 369 22
There is a town in Maine, where all the storybook characters you have ever know are stuck between two worlds, victims of a terrible curse... But now...
5.4K 455 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...
5K 129 24
Sen•sa•tion•al Causing great public interest; very impressive Everything is good again. Henry and Emma are staying, Maya found Zachariah again, and m...
36.5K 612 11
You're just a girl living in Storybrooke. Your best friend is Henry Mills. He tells you how everyone in town is from a fairytale and you're the only...