I Love You a Skele-TON (Frans)

Od hidden_sushi

Frisk found herself having a little crush on Sans until it turns out to be a huge liking towards him. What wi... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
|| You Marry Me ||
|| A Short Celebration ||
|| Tipsy ||
|| Waterfalls ||
|| Proposal ||
|| Smacked ||
|| Cuddly or Horny? ||
|| Wedding ||
|| Good or Bad News? ||
|| Normal Day ||
|| Wonder ||
|| Dang it, Sans. ||
|| New Souls ||
|| Ending ||
|| Merry Christmas (Bonus) ||

Chapter 9

3.2K 86 94
Od hidden_sushi

Finally, it's Saturday! A perfect day to rest ...or do some shit.

I have an idea!

Sans will like this so fuckin' bad!

I quietly grabbed my phone from my pocket and set it on my back. I wanted to see her eyes again, she infrequently opens them.

"Hey Frisk, can you open your eyes again?" I asked.

"No." Frisk rejected, who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Please?"

"No."

"But you showed it to me in the underground."

"Then you don't have to see it again if you already saw it."

"Please! I don't kinda remember how they look. Pretty please!" I appealed childishly.

She breathed and gave in. "Fine."

She stared at me and gradually opened her eyes. It was golden; I have seen it a few times when we were back in the underground but it never fails to make me breathless. Unfortunately, that ended shortly as soon as I grabbed my phone from my back, snapped a photo of Frisk's eyes. I quickly swung the door open and ran as fast as I can.

"H-huh? Hey! Chara, that's not appropriate! Get back here!" She chased me, while I was busy sending the image to the comedian.

Chara: Hey comedian! Check this out! 😌

Sans: ???

Sans: ...is that frisk?

Chara: YES! 😆

Sans: wow...

Sans: she looks...

Sans: cute.

By the time that Sans had sent the last message, Frisk managed to grasp my phone and yanked it away from me. Frisk delayed after reading his message, I was standing there, smirking. Frisk turned somewhat crimson until she resembled a tomato.

"O-oh my g-gosh. He t-thinks I-I'm c-c-cute?!" Frisk faltered, nearly toppling the phone.

"Mhm." I agreed.

*

Sans: cute.

Would you like to delete this message?

  ❤ (Yes)                      (No)

Message can't be deleted. (lol)

I borrowed Chara's phone, I still can't move on to what he said. I practically exploded at 'message can't be deleted.' This phone is literally pissing me off.

"Can't move on?" Chara smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"I hate you."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

30K 857 18
(Sequel to Heart Of Bones) (Read that one first!) Months have passed since Frisk's 18th birthday, and the trouble that had been stirred up with it. N...
9K 99 17
Frans one shot lemon. Frisk is 18 when she falls and has since shattered the barrier and has been crushing on her best friend Sans little dose she kn...
283 23 8
Welcome to your yearly week of Frans! Keep in mind this is the Frisk x Sans pairing from Undertale. (Don't like, don't read) This one has few warning...
4.1K 71 7
The barrier is broke, the monsters are free and now...frisk finally has time to address something she'd put aside for some time now, how she feels ab...