Set Me Free

By RebeccaStAnge

"My dreams are the one that I leave untouched..." Wendi's powerful. More powerful than anyone who ever live... More

Set Me Free
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7-Part 1
Chapter 7-Part 2
Chapter 8-The Monsters
UPDATE
Accidently published:(
Chapter 9
Chapter 10-Part 1
Chapter 10-Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
UPDATE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
UPDATE
Chapter 18
Capooey on me
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
UPDATE
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
UPDATE
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
UPDATE

Chapter 19

142 7 12
By RebeccaStAnge

Law and Fire

"Is that all?" I ask scratching my head. Lucas's face is less all taunt,and more serious.

"There's that,and something else." Lucas says,scaring me. Here's the part of the movie,where he pulls out a knife,and screams: "Me stabbing you to a bloody pulp!" Gosh,Wendi,you're so violent.

"Go on." I persuade him.

"Well,it's more of me showing you." Lucas says.

"Go ON!" I insist.

"Ok,ok!" Lucas says,getting up. Oh no. Oh mer gawd. He's going to rape me now.

Lucas slowly approaches,being careful to make the right step. CALL THE SVU TEAM!!OLIVIA!!! ELLIOT!! I'M BEING RAPPPPPPEEEEEEEDDDD!!' Calm down,Wendi. Why are you so sexual? Hormones.

He stops at the end of my bed,holding his hand behind his back. I tug at the end of my sheets,with nervousness.

Suddenly, he pulls his hands out from behind his back,making me jump.

I can't believe my eyes. His fingertips have orange flames floating into the air. Is he on fire?

"Oh my gosh." I say in amazement. The flames go out slowly,as black ash smolders into the air. "Like magic." I say. Lucas laughs.

"Kind of." He says. Before I can speak again,a look of worry waves across his face. "You seems like a nice kid,and I know your life is already screwed up."

"What are you talking about?" I ask. He doesn't know my life. I don't know my life.

"Are you happy here?" Lucas asks,picking at his leather gloves.

"Is that a trick question?" I joke.

"It's serious." Lucas says. I have to think about this carefully. If a yes,Lucas is going to know I'm lying. If I say no,he might actually be a pedophile,and take me away from here in his van. Why are you so sexual? I'm telling you it's the hormones!

"Yes and no." I respond. Lucas's eyebrows drop.

"Don't think I'm going to kidnap you,or anything,ok?" Lucas says. That's not a good way to start out a sentence. RAAAAPPPPPEEE!!!! LAW AND ORDER!!! I NNNEEEEDDD YOOUUU!!

Lucas reaches over my bed,and touching my hand.

The horrible wormhole that I went through last time,leave a me spectating another event.

The old man in the dream,I pacing back and forth. He looks a bit younger,like her did in the vision of him and that girl.

He looks very stressed. He's muttering something under his breath with anger. Suddenly,another women,about the same age,storms into the room,with horror on her face.

"Monroe,I bring horrible news." She says,grabbing onto his arms.

"What is it,Rosetta?" The man asks.

"Rebe has gone." The woman sputters. The man looks angry. Very angry.

"What do you mean?"

"It means what it sounds like." Rosetta says,with rage. "Paul saw Lewis and Rebe running from the palace with the children. They went inside the portal."

"Which portal?" The mans ask,fear loosening his features.

"The one heading to Earth."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 14.6K 62
COMPLETED BUT MAY BE EDITED ( I started writing this as a 16-year-old with a slight, not like other girls complex, it's not perfect, I never expected...
Girl Power By LILY

Teen Fiction

2.5K 160 34
"WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!" I yelled "O MY GOD it worked!". OK so that was a little preview of what's going to happen in this book so let me expla...
607 27 11
You are not a human. Your ancestors came to earth thousands of years ago and have evolved with humans. At that time interbreeding was strictly forbid...
Caught By Megan White

Science Fiction

4K 209 17
White was given to an organization right after she was born, she was a mutant of her own kind, she was known as 72. Growing up from that place until...