Blood Lust

By Tybalt17

"Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions. I don't have the answers. Does anyone? People see wha... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One
Part Twenty Two
Part Twenty Three
Part Twenty Five
Part Twenty Six
Part Twenty Seven
Part Twenty Eight
Part Twenty Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty One
Part Thirty Two
Part Thirty Three
Part Thirty Four
Part Thirty Five
Part Thirty Six
Part Thirty Seven
Part Thirty Eight
Part Thirty Nine
Part Fourty
Part Fourty One
Part Fourty Two
Part Fourty Three
Part Fourty Four
Part Fourty Five
Part Fourty Six
Part Fourty Seven
Part Fourty Eight
Part Fourty Nine
Part Fifty (Grande Finale)

Part Twenty Four

15 2 0
By Tybalt17

After school I walked to my house and went to the kitchen. As I saw that no one was home yet I went upstairs and looked into my dufflebag, finding the switchblade. I slipped it into my pocket and locked the door on the way out.

I knocked on Kellie's door.

"Come in!" I entered the house and walked over to her, kissing her cheek.

"Go sit down, I'm finishing up supper." I nodded and headed to the table. I lit the candles that were on the placemat. I took in the smell of sweet vanilla. I helped her set down the dishes of food and pulled out the chair for her. 

She gave me a warm smile and sat down. We talked for a bit and ate our food.  After dinner I helped pick up the dishes and placed them in the sink. I started to dishes and she nudged my hip with hers. 

"I'll do it, now go and relax."

I went into the living room and read a book for awhile. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I stood behind her as she was putting dishes away. I placed my hands on her hips and kissed her neck.

She giggled,"Drew! What's gotten into you?"

She turned and smiled at me. Mm, if only you knew. I moved my hand down and grabbed her ass, turning her towards me. She gasped, her breathing became quick.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you." I kissed her passionately.

I grabbed her hand and quickly lead her towards the bedroom.

"Drew.." I pushed her down onto the bed, inching up her nightgown and gently kissed her stomach, softly stroking it with my thumbs. I kissed up her stomach and found my way up to her breasts. I could hear her breath catch in her throat.

Turning her on was so easy.

I ran my fingers through her hair, bringing her face closer to mine. I smashed my lips against hers. I let her take my clothes off. Before she undid my jeans I slipped the blade under the blankets. 

I ran my hands along every curve that her body had. Such a beautifully sculpted figure. I laid on the bed as I let her straddle my hips. I held her hips in place, letting her get situated before she began to move. I listened to her soft moans as she moved. Her pace becoming quicker, sounds becoming louder.

I grabbed the knife before she could notice. Her eyes closed and her hands gripping my sides. "Fuck." She climaxed and that's when I struck. I quickly slit her throat. Blood pooled down her neck, hands clasping the wound in moral shock as she desperately tried to stop the flow of blood. I let her body fall onto the bed and I stood up.

Watching her squirm, helplessly looking at me. A hint of betrayal in her eyes. I waited until there was barely any life left in her body. That was when I kissed her goodbye. As she died, I stood there admiring her corpse.

Still beautiful even in death.

I stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead that was still warm. I moved her body into the supine position and covered her with the blankets. I couldn't help but think of that unborn child. We created that, but I killed two people tonight. My lover and my child. I took a shower, watching the bloody water go down the drain. I got out, drying off then putting my clothes back on I cleaned the knife and took it with me.

I left the house rather quickly and headed back to my old house. It had been a month since my last murder, dad. The house wad been empty, a bit brighter but still the house that took two lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
49 0 21
"Do you like Myles enough to kill for him?" Bass asked. Lust sat on the ground and looked at Bass, enough in his field of vision to be looked at. "I...
452K 9.9K 200
Unrealistic Fanfiction ~ Vampires ~going through minor editing~ Rebecca Woods thinks that love, lust, and romance don't exist. Or, at the very least...
260 0 32
------------- "Why're you staring at me?" I ask teasingly. I hear him letting out a breath, of embarrassment or guilt I don't know. "I may have unint...