Your Daily Nightmare

By Kevinfernz

Short Horror Stories . Mysterious stuff . One chapter is one story so it won't make you feel that suspense... More

The New Girl

Accepting Ideas

5 2 0
By Kevinfernz

Anyone who really likes my stories can vote and PM me their opinion and some stories if yall would like me to upload . Best of luck , you will need it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9M 655K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
49.2K 1.6K 79
(แ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€ท แ€…แ€€แ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บ แ€…แ€ฌแ€–แ€แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€บ แ€™แ€ฐแ€แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บ๐Ÿ”ž) แ€–แ€แ€„แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฎแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€€แ€ผแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€™แ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€™ แ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฒแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€†...
107K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
10.2M 353K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...