Uncontrolled Love 不可抗力 [COMP...

By AnneNoh

[VOLUME 1 _ 上] Shu Nian who grew up in the orphanage dreamed of becoming a princess since childhood so that... More

Disclaimer
Synopsis
[Vol.1] Chapter 1
[Vol.1] Chapter 2
[Vol.1] Chapter 3
[Vol.1] Chapter 4
[Vol.1] Chapter 5
[Vol.1] Chapter 6
[Vol.1] Chapter 7
[Vol.1] Chapter 8
[IMPORTANT]
[M] [Vol.1] Chapter 9
[Vol.1] Chapter 10
[Vol.1] Chapter 11
[Vol. 1] Chapter 12
[Vol.1] Chapter 13
[Vol.1] Chapter 14
[Vol.1] Chapter 15
[Vol.2] Chapter 1
[M] [Vol.2] Chapter 2
[Vol.2] Chapter 3
[Vol.2] Chapter 4
[Vol.2] Chapter 5
[Vol.2] Chapter 6
[Vol.2] Chapter 7
[Vol.2] Chapter 8
[M] [Vol.2] Chapter 9
[M] [Vol.2] Chapter 11
[Vol.2] Chapter 12
[Vol.2] Chapter 13
[Vol.2] Chapter 14
[Vol.2] Chapter 15 Tragic Ending.
[Vol.2] Chapter 16 Happy Ending
Extra
Thank You Everyone

[Vol.2] Chapter 10

36.7K 782 869
By AnneNoh

The next few days Shu Nian walked limply.

Xie Yan who never experiences the taste of it, felt the new experience was very fresh and interesting, from that day onward he never let go of Shu Nian every night.

Although the gentle lovemaking was very gratifying, but Shu Nian had always had a weak stamina, going at it for few hours every night was too intense. Originally the area that hadn't been used for that kind of thing before, in addition to the dull pain, there was also a distinctive sensation left around his body, and looking at Xie Yan's face would trigger memories that made his body tingled.

And the person who always initiated it had a very calm expression.

It was really incredible, logically speaking, wasn't having a physical relationship in sober state shouldn't have that many differences with the sex he had before?

He had lost himself in the passion of homosexual sex, Xie Yan was extremely in love, and really love the intimate contact, Xie Yan had been ecstatic before and didn't let want to let go, and now he couldn't restrain himself from the passion.

Xie Yan suddenly thought about his foolishness when he was still denial, and he felt so ashamed to lift his head.

"Xiao Nian."

Shu Nian slightly hunched due to the aching around his waist, he was standing in front of a bookshelf that was filled with folders to find something, when he heard Xie Yan's voice, he involuntarily tensed up, and hurriedly straightened his back.

"Is your body getting better?"

"It's okay..."

"You look like you are very tired, which part is hurting?"

"......" Being asked with such a direct question, Shu Nian awkwardly averted his eyes: "Not, not hurt......"

"Hrmm, so cold. Are you blaming me for doing you too hard for the past few days?"

Shu Nian's hands frozen mid-air, he didn't nod, nor did he shake his head, and he looked embarrassed.

And that thick-skinned and unpredictable guy gently held Shu Nian's chin and turned his face over, and kissed him hardly: "Of course, it is my first time in more than twenty years to experience the real satisfaction of sex, how could I control myself."

Surprisingly Xie Yan had always be able to say loudly whatever in his mind, Shu Nian's face immediately flushed, pushed away from Xie Yan's mouth, turned around and fled.

He could only walked two steps before he was seized around his waist by Xie Yan.

"Xiao Nian, you are so shy."

"No, not."

Shu Nian felt that it was really weird to use shy on him since that word is use to describe a girl. He felt he was just too nervous.

He was a conservative person, he was very inexperience in relationship, and he didn't take the initiative to learn about it, wanting him to be openly intimate with Xie Yan, he really need some time to build up courage, and to have a thicker skin.

After having a relationship for a period of time, his condition had been much better than before, his body no longer stiffened when being touched by Xie Yan, his voice wouldn't tremble because of the closed proximity with Xie Yan, but when Xie Yan was being like this, holding him and groping around in the broad daylight, there was no way for him to remain calm.

"There is no other way, you shouldn't look jumpy, you need a lot of practice."

"Hand...don't use your hand to touch there..." Shu Nian stammered, even his ears were red.

"But I want to touch it."

"That, that..." He actually couldn't find a word to refute, Shu Nian was lost for a word as Xie Yan used his hand to grope his chest that was separated by a thin layer of cloth.

"Ai, Xiao Nian, your expression make me want to eat you."

How could this man learnt so fast to be so skilled with same sex flirting?

"Mr. Xie."

A knock the door and broke the magic spell, the person on the outside pushed opened the door and came in, Shu Nian pushed Xie Yan away, pick up something in panic and rushed out.

Of course, that night he was punished by Xie Yan under the pretext of "fled and leaving me all by myself," he was tortured until he couldn't cry out anymore.

The more he was afraid to show Xie Yan his out of control look, the more Xie Yan would provoke him until he was completely unable to control himself. He would have to beg when he was on the verge of coming for countless of times, and not to mention there were various kinds of dirty tricks that Xie Yan had used.

For example, Xie Yan would do him hard and then stopped halfway, insisted for Shu Nian to shamefully whispered "put it in" before Xie Yan finally agreed to allow him to climax; deliberately played with his sensitive points with indifferent expression just to see him getting frantic on the sofa with a pitiful look; or deliberately took him in the bathroom that has a very large mirror, so that he could clearly see his expression when he was penetrated and his neck turned red in embarrassment.

In conclusion, Xie Yan would bully him and would stop when he cried.

The intense sweetness and shameful emotions made Shu Nian felt powerless.

It was easy for his body to heat up just by a slight evil play. Shu Nian simply couldn't resist all Xie Yan's advancement, under the rapid progression of Xie Yan's flirting skills, he could only surrender obediently.

Probably it was because Xie Yan silently revealed his gentleness. It was hiding behind the cold façade, overflowing with tenderness, and he quickly became addicted to it, and gradually lost his self-control.

For Shu Nian, it was like dreaming during that period of time.

Passionately, Xie Yan kept on repeating sweet nothings in his ear all day long, and let go of his body in the world of lust, everything was too surreal.

"Xiao Nian...you are excellent..."

The warm water in the bathtub splashed around due to the intense movement, and finally it slowed down.

Xie Yan pushed Shu Nian against his chest after he was thoroughly satisfied, he relaxed and panted slightly, held Shu Nian against his chest tightly with his arms as if he was holding a treasure.

His legs that was pulled apart and hang around the edge of the bathtub began to feel numb, Shu Nian gasped tiredly, and retracted back his legs. That posture was because just a moment ago his body was forced to be completely open to accept the penetration and it really made him felt ashamed. He instinctively tried to use his arms to block his distorted face due to the fierce invasion, but Xie Yan pulled his arms and pinned it around his head and held his waist with one hand, the movement laid bare Shu Nian's body and emotions.

Recently Xie Yan always demanded to be intimate. Shu Nian would be drained quickly, but something new would be unearthed everytime they were being intimate. Whether it was the hidden potential of his body, or his feelings for Xie Yan.

He felt overwhelmed with Xie Yan's love and strong attachment. He was much more relaxed before, but the calmness was disturb now, he was like being held down by a string, and would burst open with just a slight tap.

After being treated so sweetly, Shu Nian really couldn't afford to be hurt again.

Everytime Xie Yan said to him, "I love you", he could only nodded, and didn't say anything.

Xie Yan didn't know how much he loved him, he might be frightened if he know.

He was a very shy and quiet person, he had a strong despair feeling about it, he couldn't express his emotions, and it was eating him from the inside.

"Xiao Nian." Xie Yan seemed to notice his troubled look, cupped his face and lightly kissed him, "What's wrong? You are still worry?"

"......"

"You still didn't believe me? Is it because I didn't do well enough?"

"It wasn't like that!" Shu Nian hurriedly shook his head, he really felt Xie Yan had done his best.

With that kind of caresses and love, Shu Nian had never dare to imagine it before, from the time Xie Yan had willingly used his mouth, and he had succumbed without any hesitation.

He was willing to believe Xie Yan, and he was willing to give up everything to believe Xie Yan. The happiness came so sudden, it made him felt like standing on the clouds, and his feet didn't touch the ground.

"[1] You ah..." Xie Yan kissed his forehead and that action was extremely gentle, "Come, confess to me."

[T/N: [1] 你啊 wasn't said in negative tone. It was more like showing affection to someone while trying to tease them.]

"Eh?"

"Don't you want to say something sweet in this kind of atmosphere? Say it."

Shu Nian smiled because of Xie Yan's childishness: "I like you..."

"Just 'like' isn't enough, I want something even sweeter."

"......I love you."

"That's it." Xie Yan grinned happily.

It was the first time for Shu Nian to see Xie Yan's toothy laugh, there was also a hint of mischievousness and shamelessness, and it made the aloof [2] dàshàoyé, all of a sudden became much more lively and cute.

[T/N: [2] 大少爷 (first) young master.]

Shu Nian's eyes felt hot. Him with Xie Yan, it was becoming really hard for him to free himself from Xie Yan. Loving someone really made one's heart ache...really made him wanted to cry.

"Xiao Nian!"

Xie Yan seemed extremely excited today, there wasn't any trace of his age around his slightly red face, and he pushed the door and rushed in like a high school student.

"Wait wait wait wait ...I'm cleaning, you go out first, don't make the floor dirty!"

Shu Nian would forget about everything else when he was doing housework. Xie dàshàoyé that was ignored pouted his mouth and grumbled: "What is it, I have something important..."

But Xie Yan still obediently shut up, and waited as Shu Nian concentrated in cleaning up the room.

"What's wrong?"

Holding a vacuum cleaner, Shu Nian looked very like a housewife in his loose casual clothes, Xie Yan reached into his suit pocket and fumbled around, and laughed: "Xiao Nian, this atmosphere isn't that great..."

"En?"

"I want to give you something."

"Don't waste money..." He couldn't finish his word. There was a small velvet box lying on his outstretched palm.

Shu Nian stiffened as he didn't prepared mentally, and he didn't have enough courage to guess what was inside the box.

"Although the mood isn't that great, but I still want to say it directly, Xiao Nian..." He paused, looked nervously at Shu Nian as he was having difficulty to breathe normally, Xie Yan laughed lovingly, pulled Shu Nian toward him, removed his hand that was clenching tightly the vacuum cleaner, hugged him, and touched their noses together, "Let's be together forever."

"......" Shu Nian was like having sleepwalking, stupefied and didn't have any response.

"I want to marry you."

"Xie...Xie Yan," Shu Nian stuttered and trembled which made people felt he was very delicate when looking at him, "you...don't have to..."

"En?"

"You don't have to do that, I...I am not that greedy..."

"En?"

"I don't need a lifetime...just like right now is enough...I...I won't force you to do it...right now is good enough, I..."

"Stop talking nonsense, I am proposing to you, you should give me a definite answer."

Shu Nian's throat bobbed up and down, his nervous face distorted, as if he was trying to resist something, he simply couldn't say "no".

"[3] Guāi, give me your hand."

[T/N: [3] no specific English word that I can use in this line. This word can be use for various situation, especially to cajole someone.]

Shu Nian hesitated, and couldn't withstand the temptation, slowly raised his hand up. Suddenly he startled and pulled back his hand, and repeatedly rubbed his hand around his pants.

"It is a little dirty...wait a moment." He hastily murmured, there was no way it could remove the dust when he was cleaning the room, "I...I will wash my hand..."

"No need!"

"Let me wash my hand, it will be dirty..."

"I said no need therefore you don't have to wash it."

Watching Xie Yan holding his hand, the right size silver ring slipped into his fingers, Shu Nian trembled.

"What's wrong?"

Shu Nian was still trembling, and speechless.

"You don't like it?"

Shu Nian eyes were red and he shook his head desperately.

It wasn't like that......

It was just that he was too scared.

What would he do if it wasn't real?

What would he do if Xie Yan was just messing around with him?

But...such a great promise, he would believe in that tempting promise.

In his entire life, he never stood that high like that day.

Xie Yan was holding him so high with both of his hands.

He was really afraid.

He had never dream of this, he really couldn't stand the height.

He would crash down if Xie Yan let go of his hands.

Anne's Rant:

AllXie Yan's words are spoken in gentle manner although it might sound slightlydemanding in English version...    

Trying to finish this novel as fast as I can because I want to translate another novel. We have less than 10 chapters less...well if my memories about this novel didn't lied to me (σ'∀`)σ  

Please note that some part might be incorrect as I don't know how to translate it to English. Mistakes are bound to happen and corrections are very welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 475 18
As per the title says. I'm a YuZhou fan and I write this because I take in delights of writing oneshot stories, song fics, and other kinds of stories...
7.4K 443 22
A noble prince, ready to do what he could to ensure his people were safe, finds it hard to live under the expectations of his parents' wishes. He esc...
635K 35.8K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
283 0 8
Nie AnAn woke up one day and realized that she had transmigrated as the villain's adoptive sister. In the novel, the villain conquered left and right...