I Promise

By rinth16

This is the second book in the Why series. If you haven't already read the first I suggest you do that before... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Final

3.1K 169 20
By rinth16

Sorry guys I'm not really feeling this story so I'm just Going to end it here.

Nevada's POV

To say I was nervous was an understatement. I was on the brink of running and never looking back but the moment I thought of Josh. I knew what I had to do. We had gotten married 2 years ago and I had finally taken over the pack. We had talked about having kids however Josh was reluctant as I had only just turned 20 and I was the alpha. Now though here I was pregnant and with twin boys at that. Hurrying down the stairs calling for Josh as I went, I made my way to the kitchen. Josh having heard me came running into the room. "What's wrong love?" He asked panting a little. I shrugged and carefully handed over the test. At first a look of confusion crossed his face but suddenly a look of understanding appeared. "Are you for real!!??" He asked and all I could do was nod. He swung me around and I threw my head back laughing. At that moment I knew that whatever hardship we'd face Josh and I would  make it through together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 147 34
Marked and married to his Mate, Daniel believed that he found his happy ending but little did he know that the Moon Goddess had other plans for his f...
32.1K 1.6K 13
Jace Philis. An Ethiopian wolf in a timber wolf family. Hated by everyone. In fact, he is hated by his pack and family. They don't care for him. His...
13.6K 342 32
This is the old version. The new version is up if you want to read that one instead. Book 1 in Heart Series Khan James all he wanted was someone...
3.3K 98 8
Prequel to My love, which explains how you first met John Dutton (and his family).