I Guess I'm Gay (BoyxBoy)

By FluffyBunny

No one expected that one "Hello" from a brown haired, seven year old boy on his first day of second grade wou... More

I Guess I'm Gay (BoyxBoy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (pic of Ryder)
chapter 4 (pic of Lance)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

92.6K 3K 1K
By FluffyBunny

Ryder’s POV

“It was great!”

“No, it was awesome!”

“Nah, it was epic!”

“Both of you shut the hell up!” Lance snickered after hearing his father yell which of course caused me to cover my mouth to keep my own laugh in. We had just been escorted to the school office where we then sat for twenty minutes while we waited for his dad and my mom to show up. I knew we were in trouble. I mean who wouldn’t be after what we had just done. I’d be surprised if we made it out of here without being expelled.

I could still see the wet spot on the front of Lance’s pants. It’s actually pretty obvious what happened or maybe it’s obvious because I’m the one that put it there, anyone else that didn’t know what happened probably just assumed he had tinkled a little on himself…

“But dad, it was fantastic!” I looked at Lance in time to see him earn a glare from his dad. I have to admit the man looks pissed. If looks could kill then I’m sure we’d be at least fifty feet in the ground by how many times he’d scowled at us since walking in. Hell, he should be used to it by now!

I laughed again, “No, it was marvelous!” Yeah! Take that Lance! With your stupid fantastic word!

“Ryder, it was brilliant!” He smirked and raised an eyebrow; know turning this into some kind of game.

“Lance, it was wonderful!” A growl came from next to us and I cut my eyes to the side to see Lance’s dad start to turn red in the face. Whoa, that can’t be healthy at his age…

“Vivid!” Lance shouted, ignoring his father.

I opened my mouth and groaned as no words came out. Damn! He won. My best friend whooped in victory and punched the air with his fist. “In yo face bitch!” I laughed, punching him in the shoulder.

“LANCE!” He immediately closed his mouth and sat back down at the sound of my mom’s stern voice and I stuck my tongue out at him, just as the principal’s door opened and we were being motioned to come in.

I sighed and slowly stood up, which was apparently not fast enough as my mom grabbed me by the arm and pushed me forward towards ‘hell’. I rolled my eyes and tapped Lance on the shoulder, grinning when he turned his head, “If I never come back, remember, I love you.” I sent him a wink and blew him a kiss.

He smirked and stopped at the door causing us all to halt behind him. Turning, he grabbed my hand and looked at me with a sad expression, “I’m going to miss all of the hand jobs under the bleachers.” He said seriously and I pouted with a sad nod.

“And all of the make-out sessions in the bathrooms.”  I added.

“Yeah, I’ll miss that to. You have the most perfect mouth for blow jo-“

“BOYS!” We looked with fake innocence at the parents standing behind us. “You’re not even gay!” My mother shook her head and smacked me in the arm. “Get in there, Ryder!”  She gave me a little shove and I fell into Lance, pushing him into the office. He stumbled into a chair in front of the desk and I sat down right in his lap.

“I know my butt is hot but don’t get hard.” He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist, laying his head on my back.

“I’m not making any promises.” He sighed and I couldn’t stop myself from leaning back against his chest. This really shouldn’t feel good and I’m surprised at myself for not feeling even a tiny bit awkward about the two of us. And why did I forget all about the plan the moment Lance moaned my name? Ahh! Gah! Why is it so confusing?!

“Mr. Storm, get off of Mr. Tyler and sit in your own seat.” The principal demanded, pointing to the chair a few feet away.

I sighed in relief to being distracted from those disturbing thoughts and I looked at the chair and then turned my puppy dog look on the principal. “Do I have to? It’s all the way over there. Way over there.” I stressed.

“Now.”

“But I’m tired and my hand is kinda sore.” I whined, trying not to laugh from referring to earlier. Lance coughed a few times when he let a slight snicker emerge from his lips. He stood up and carried me over to the chair before carefully placing me in the seat. “Aw, thanks babe.” I smacked him on the butt as he turned to walk back to his original place.

“Both of you, for the last time, shut up!” Lance’s dad hissed at us and looked at the principal. “What did they do this time?”

I grinned as the principal cleared his throat a few times and fidgeted with a stack of papers. “Well, I don’t know what they were thinking. This um, thing they did, well it was just Vulgar and,” He paused trying to come up with a word for what we had done. He sighed, glaring at us. “Do you know I should expel you for what you two did?” He slammed his hand down on the desk. “And don’t think I’m not already thinking that!”

“Could you please just tell us what is going on?” My mother spoke up in her soft voice. “Maybe it was just a misunderstanding.” It was pretty obvious that she didn’t even believe that one.

“No, there was no misunderstanding…that.” The principal shook his head and cleared his throat once more before resigning himself to telling our parents the events of our morning. “Ryder decided-“ He stopped and groaned, looking at me. “What? Was it a game or something?”

I rolled my eyes and turned to my mom and Mr. Tyler. Apparently our principle was too much of a prude to utter the words of what I had done.  “Jesus, mom, I masturbated Lance in class. That’s all!” My mother’s mouth fell open in shock, Mr. Tyler gasped, the principal groaned again and Lance laughed.

“Yes he did!” Lance yelled as he laughed harder. I smiled and shook my head at him. Crazy, fool!

I glanced back at my mom who was just now able to close her mouth for only a second before it was opening again, “You…I mean…you….and you….RYDER MAVEN STORM!” She screamed, her voice no longer soft. I cringed at my full name and flipped Lance off as he mumbled Maven. “What were you thinking?!”

“And you!” Mr. Tyler yelled, coming out of his own shock and pointed at his son, “Why would you let him do that?!”

Lance raised one eyebrow and motioned with one hand to his crotch area, “Do you even need to ask? I’m a teenage boy and Ryder wanted to do it.” He shrugged his shoulders with a smirk, “What kind of best friend would I be if I told him no?”

I rolled my eyes at him and scoffed, “Like you didn’t love it.” Our eyes locked and I gave him a knowing look. I would have laughed at the slight blush that came to his face if I wasn’t so shocked that it was there. Wow...Lance, blushing…that’s got to be something that I should record.

“Calm down everyone, please.” The principal called out and I broke eye contact with Lance to see my parents currently ignoring him. I sighed and figured if I didn’t explain soon then we would be here all day and I have much better things to do.

“Mom!” I yelled loud enough to interrupt her talking; I can only assume she was having a conversation with herself because I didn’t hear a word she said to me. “We did have a reason for what we did.”

“Yes, I was getting to that.” Our principal said, taking over the conversation. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised. So he already knew then. That must be why we haven’t been kicked out yet. “Mrs. Jonston is our substitute teacher for Health class and apparently she said some negative things about homosexuals. Since everything happened this morning, I have had a number of students, who were witness to her derogatory and hurtful comments-“

“She said that all gays deserve to die and that it was just unnatural for any boy or girl to want to touch another person of the same sex in any sexual manor.” I nodded, agreeing with Lance.

“She also said that she would rather kill herself then have to watch that.” I finished for him. “So, we decided to prove her wrong, which we did since she in fact did not kill herself and watched the whole time I was touching Lance.”

“God Ryder!” She whispered.

I shrugged my shoulders “At least I did it over his pants.” I argued back, crossing my arms with a pout. “Jeez. It’s not like I had stripped him in front of the entire class and let his ding, ding hang out.”

“Ding, ding?” Lance’s eyebrow rose up and he looked at me in amusement. I snickered and shrugged my shoulders. Well, I couldn’t say the C word to my mom! Ding, ding is a good word! Jerk!

Lance’s dad sighed, “So what happens now?” He asked, rubbing a hand over his tired face.

“Well, they’re not getting expelled but there will be a lot of detention, working through breaks; cleaning up the cafeteria and bathrooms, extra homework from all of their teachers and anything else I can come up with for the next two months.”

Now it was my turn for my mouth to drop open, “Seriously?!” I know I should be grateful that we’re not getting expelled and all that but come on! Two freaking months! Doesn’t this guy understand that we did the school a favor?!

“Shut it, Ryder.” Mr. Tyler demanded.

“Get to class boys. I’m going to talk more with your parents and no more touching!” He pointed at us and we scrambled out of our chairs, not needing to be told twice to leave.

We left the office and started down the hall, “Well that could have been worse.” I laughed, shoving Lance in the shoulder. He glanced at me and nodded with a look of relief on his face. “We’re you worried?”

“Nah Ryder, of course not. I mean why would I be worried that I could have possibly gotten expelled for practically having sex in the middle of class. That would just be stupid of me.” He rolled his eyes.

“As long as that’s clear.” I mumbled as he sped up and I lagged behind. Okaaaay…he’s mad…

“I’m fine!” He yelled over his shoulder, not turning around.

“Stop answering what I’m thinking before I think it all the way!” I yelled back.

Lance slowed down, giving me time to catch up with him. “Sorry.” He laughed, running a hand through his hair and I shrugged him off.

As soon as we entered study hall, our names were being called from a table in the middle. I recognized Heath’s voice and looked over to see him and Daniel waving us over.  

Lance and I looked at each other and took off running for the only seat left at the small table. I made it a second before he did and slammed my body down into the chair, laughing. Lance grumbled, crossing his arms and sat in my lap. “Dang your fast.” He complained.

“How are you still in school?!” Heath exclaimed, leaning forward a little across the table, “And I knew you were gay!”  He giggled that cute laugh that he does and I rolled my eyes.

“Why are you saying that? You know why we did it!”

“We saw the way the two of you looked at each other. That had nothing to do with a dare.” Daniel responded as he put his arm around Heath. “Sorry to say but you look at each other the way I look at him.”

“Are you hearing this?” I poked a quiet Lance in the side, making him jump.

He shrugged his shoulders but stayed quiet. Before I could think too much on it, Heath was demanding me to tell him exactly what had gone down in the office. I explained everything that happened and his eyes widened more and more every second until he finally put his head on the table, “Wow. Just wow. I still can’t believe you did that! It will be the one thing I will remember for the rest of my life from high school.”

“Hey.” Daniel pouted, shoving his boyfriend in the arm.

Heath giggled and rolled his eyes, “Besides you baby. I couldn’t forget you.”

“Awe! So cute!” Lance finally spoke and wiped a fake tear from his face and I had to agree, they really were the cutest thing in this school, aside from my sexy body of course.

“Shut up.” Heath giggled again while blushing.

“Soooo…how was it?” I glanced at Daniel and raised an eyebrow.

“How was what?” I smirked already knowing exactly what he was asking.

“You’re first gay experience.” He laughed and I shrugged my shoulders, playing it off. I couldn’t let them know how good it actually was. So good that I didn’t even mind that it was me giving him pleasure instead of the one receiving it. Weird…so weird…

“It’s not like we’ve suddenly become gay or something.”  

“Um…” Lance mumbled before sighing and I glanced up at him just as he turned his head towards me, “I might be gay.” He whispered.

“Huh?” I mumbled back. Did I just hear that right?! No…he didn’t really…no…

“I might be gay Ryder!” He huffed and continued starring at me. I really didn’t see that one coming. He can’t be serious…

“Really?” I wondered briefly if this was another one of his jokes and if I was suppose to play along with it but he looked too serious though and my eyes widened. “Really?” I said again, this time a little louder.

“Well, yeah. I think.” He bit his lip while he thought about it. “I’m not sure. I mean I liked what happened in class...” He trailed off.

“Of course you did. I was jacking you off. Who wouldn’t like me to do that to them.”  I laughed, trying to lighten the mood a little.

Lance ignored my comment and went on, “I just can’t be for sure or not. I’ve never even kissed a guy before.” He looked at me straight in the eye and I groaned, knowing what was about to come out of his mouth. “Kiss me Ryder.” He begged.

My own eyes widen as wide as I’m sure they have ever been, “I can’t kiss you now.” I whined, “If someone saw us doing something like that again then we really will be expelled.”

“Tonight then?” He asked hopefully. I bit down on my lip, my mind telling me to just get the hell away but of course, once again, my damn body had other thoughts and I nodded my head slightly. Shit. Shit. I’m really going to kiss my best friend tonight? Like really kiss him. ON THE MOUTH WITH TONGUE AND EVERYTHING?! I should be disgusted by the thought. Really disgusted. Jesus Ryder! Anytime now! I groaned silently to myself.

“If we like it want to try being gay with me?”  At my silence, he added a puppy dog look, the kind that he knew I wouldn’t resist.

I opened my mouth, ready to get this situation under control. How does going from jerking your best friend off turn into being gay?! “I don’t kno-“

With no warning Lance leaned down, cutting my words short and pressed his lips to mine. Damn! I knew he wouldn’t be able to wait! His lips felt kinda soft on mine and I realized what I already kinda knew, I didn’t hate it. I moved my mouth a little, deepening the kiss and a tingle went through my body when I felt his tongue touch my lips. I opened my mouth slightly and let his tongue pass. I moaned and grabbed him around the neck, pulling him even closer and kissed him back even harder. Yep, don’t hate it at all….

I slowly pulled back and stared into Lance’s eyes. His face lit up as he saw something in mine and he jumped up in excitement. I watched him grin and turn to Heath and Daniel, telling them what he had just figured out.

Um...I guess I’m gay….

Watty Awards! (I'm not sure but I think that means you should vote...you should try that just to be sure!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 7.1K 39
Bad boy, introverted nerd. Two boys, one Biology project. When a Biology project forces Ryder and Nathan together, an unexpected bond forms between...
119K 3.3K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
1.6K 24 10
Andy and Ryder are best friends. They know each other since kids and they're close. But,are they really just friends? What if they secretly like each...
1.6M 69.3K 39
Carter is a disabled 19 years old ex football player. After an accident one year ago, he was cursed to a lifetime in a wheelchair. Ryder is an a...