The Hidden Flame [Discontinue...

By DarkuHikari

~Summary~ Tsuna has been hiding her flame for a long time and that she learned to control it but discovering... More

Part 1 Sky
Part 2
The Caged Sun (Reborn)
Unedited/daft on chapter 3
The Depressed Rain

The Sky

409 11 4
By DarkuHikari

(the pic is not related to this but I guss this is what tsuna will look like in the story only more different so maybe when tsuna get her flames back and found happness in the near future)

What am I thinking
How can I be free
And be like the Sky.
So much hate,
So much sadness.
Can I be free in the Sky
On a long range of endless blue.
How can I be a Sky
Or am I.
Were are the others.
Where can I find them.
When will I feel the warmth.
Who will set me free........
........The.......
......Hidden.....
....Sky........

(A part of a life of tsuna from my story The Hidden Flame of how she lost her mother and has not been feeling the warmth of her flame that have locked away ever since she was young.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
90.9K 1.9K 34
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
351K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
201K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...