Once Upon a Time (Genderbend...

By PartyJapanNeko

Yaoi Disney One-shots with Male!Reader ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) More

The Little Merman (1\3)
The Little Merman (2\3)

The Little Merman (3\3)

10.6K 251 159
By PartyJapanNeko

Genderbend!Ariel X Male!Reader
P a r t T h r e e

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)***WARNING***( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YAOI SMUT AHEAD  

(Say farewell to your childhood lol)

Your arms lifted Ariel's body above the ground and hold him bride style. His white dress made it a little difficult due to it adding two times the weight Ariel is. But that was a small con to how beautiful Ariel looked. Today was your wedding day, and it had all just like a dream. The wedding went smoothly, although your sister teased you all day, and didn't even stop during when you and Ariel gave your votes. All of Ariel's family and kingdom were also invited to the wedding, though that made you proceed in a ship rather than marrying him on land.

You had just validated your votes with a kiss, Ariel's sweet lips tasted yours as you carried him. Bells and cheers erupted through the ship and sea. Now Ariel was all yours and the thought of it excited you, chills traveled down your spine south, way south.

The rest of the day went well, until Ariel said bye to his mother, tears in his eyes after kissing his mother on the cheek, the goodbye broke his heart. After the sea Queen disappeared into the vast blue, you hugged Ariel from behind, trying to ease his sadness away.

"I promise we will visit your mother often." You rested your chin on his red locks, your hand tightening around his small waist.

"Thank you (Y/n)..." He says, sadness remaining on his voice.

You frowned and spun him around, your lips connected to his pink ones. It was a sweet kiss, no intentions other than reassuring Ariel and get him to smile again... for now. You parted yourself from him, your grip on him remained. Ariel's cheeks were red, and his pink lips showed a smile that proved your small action to cheer him up had worked. He then snuggled on your broad chest, being careful to not press his face against the many gold ornaments that adorned your white suit.

"I love you (Y/n)."

...

After the sun went down, the ship traveled back to land. You and Ariel headed back to your room. Holding hands, you guided him through the many palace halls. As you pushed the door open Ariel ran inside your personal bathroom.

"What are you doing Ariel?" You asked confused, you stood before closed door.

"Um- I'm just going to wa-wash myself." He stuttered at the other side. You nodded understandingly as if Ariel could see it.

With Ariel. 

He was a nervous wreck. He hugged his knees close to his chest, the wedding dress making it slightly difficult to. You see, Ariel had been given the talk by no one other than Erica, (Y/n)'s sister. She had explained him with little detail what was going to happen during the wedding night, although she did tell him that Ariel had to demonstrate his love to you with "naughty actions" as she referred to it while giggling.

But what made Ariel nervous, was that he didn't know what naughty actions he had to do. Did that mean that Ariel was unfit to love you? He kept asking himself that while stripping out of his clothing. Ariel swallowed a lump that had been stuck in his throat. He wasn't going to let all he had done to be with you go to waste. In his undergarments, that consisted of white thigh highs and a small undie that covered his penis, he opened the door. He peeked behind the door until your attention was on him.

You bit your cheek until it bled a bit. Ariel stood with barely anything covering him.

"Could you come and wash with me?"

Your feet moved on their own before you could realize the situation. Ariel had moved faster than you though. Once you had entered the bathroom, Ariel had rushed inside the big warm tub. He seemed to stay under the water for a while. You swallowed the irony saliva and stripped. You looked down to your trousers. Your body had reacted to the view Ariel had given you. As you stood naked, ready to enter the bathtub, Ariel resurfaced. He took a deep breath.

You let the warm water embrace your body, and squished inside at the opposite side of Ariel, who was backing away and avoided your feisty (e/c) eyes. The water barely covered the view of you from the waist down, and Ariel had peeked while you were distracted. Your toned body, your (s/c), and your erect self had made Ariel erect himself. Ariel felt his nerves eat him up, making him try to back away even more but his back was pressed firmly the edge of the tub.

You had him caged. You towered over him. You caress Ariel cheeks, your other hand on his hip. "Don't be scared, Ariel." You had noticed his fear since he had run to the bathroom, you imagined that it was Ariel's first, explaining his fear. And you weren't entirely wrong.

"But what if I fail? I don't know how to do it." Ariel hid his face in your chest. "What do you mean fail?" Now you are confused. You caress his neck.

"Erica said that I need to show my love to you by naughty stuff, but I'm clueless of what she means." Ariel says ashamed, his face still hidden by your chest. You sighed and facepalmed. So this was what Ariel was nervous about. You made a mental note to nag Erica later.

"Ariel, you never know right away and please never listen to what Erica says." You brought Ariel to look at you. "If there's anything you want to know I will teach you." You smirked and kissed Ariel. Ariel gasped startled at the suddenness of your kiss. You pulled Ariel to sit on your lap, he faced the other way from you. You kissed his neck as you trace your hand through his abdomen, and the other his butt.

Your hand remains on his butt, while the other one travels to his undies, grabbing Ariel's erection. "Ahn!"

His moan makes your erection pulse painfully. Your hand starts playing with Ariel's penis, although you did it with the undie as a barrier. "Mm!" His moans echo through the bathroom. Your hand finally slid under the panties and traced the penis slowly. "Ahh! (Y-Y/n)..." Ariel yells as he breaths get ragged, you push his head to look at you. Your mouth connects with his, you shove your tongue inside him and battle with his. You triple tasked, your hand toying with his nipples, the other with his penis, and your mouth submitting Ariel's. Your erection throbbed as Ariel moaned your name. You growl and rip Ariel's undies away, the only thing remaining on him was the white thigh highs.

Your hand stops playing with Ariel's penis, and carefully touches his pink back opening. Ariel's eyes glance at your (e/c) ones. Your finger inserts inside Ariel.

"Ngh! (Y/n) what a-are you d-doing?" You twist his nipple. "Ahn!" Your finger moves around Ariel, his hot insides turning slimy. You push Ariel on his fours, his ass right on your face.

You insert a second finger. "Ahh! Mm..." You move your fingers in a scissoring motion, stretching the tight hole. "It will hurt less this way." Ariel squirms, the unfamiliar feeling of pleasure eating him alive. He can only say he knows the feeling of touching his penis, due to the incident he had at the bathtub at his arrival at the castle. But the one of someone playing with his hole was on a whole other level.

"Haaa... (Y/n) m-more." Your penis throbs again, more painful than before. You grunt. You remove your fingers and pull yourself onto your knees. Ariel faces the tub's edge, his hands on them for support. Your hands grab Ariel's hips. The tip of your penis pokes Ariel's opening, and then slowly enters inside.

"AHN!" Ariel's screams in a combination of pain and pleasure. "I-it hurts (Y/n)..." Tears form in Ariel's eyes. "The pain will go away." You whisper. You lean down to kiss his neck, leaving, even more, love marks behind as you wait for Ariel. Once Ariel started moving his hips against your penis, you knew the pain had been engulfed by pleasure. You insert yourself further until you were as deep as you could.

"Ah! Ah..." Ariel felt as one of your hands now was touching his penis again, making the pleasure almost unbearable "Mm! A-ah." You push yourself outside Ariel, to ram into him again. You repeat this over, and over again, painfully slow at first. The slimy sounds and the moans filled the room, as your hot breaths mixed with the steam coming from the warm water that splashed around.

You grunt, Ariel was very tight, not even the stretching earlier had made him a bit loose. Water splashes around as you ram inside Ariel, wetting you both more. You feel pre-cum on Ariel's dick.

"Haa, (Y-y/n)-"

Thrust

"I-I want-"

Thrust

"(Y/n)-"

Thrust

 "to kiss me- Ahn!" Ariel moans out, saliva dripping out of his mouth due to the constant his moaning. You growl, his words turning you on more. Your penis throbs inside Ariel. You take your penis out and grab Ariel a bit too strongly than you intended. You carried him on top of you, while you stood Ariel curled his legs around your waist and his arm around your neck. You held him by his ass, lowering him so your dick thrust him deeply.  

"Mmm! Ah-" You silenced his moan by kissing him hard. Ariel's nails dug into your skin, bruising it red. Not like you cared. Ariel's blue eyes were half lidded, lost in the pleasure you gave him. The familiar feeling of the water on his skin mixed with the one of your skin against his.

His eyes open up fast. "Ahh!" His moan escapes the kiss. You had hit a certain spot, a spot that drove Ariel crazy. You smirk against the kiss and ram into it again. "Ahhn (Y/n)!" You fasten your pace, making sure with every thrust, to hit Ariel's g-spot. Ariel was a mess, his face was flushed, his saliva dripped out of his mouth.

You lick the string of saliva at the corner of his mouth. "Ahn I-I feel we-weird, Im- Ah!" You kiss him quietly, knowing exactly what he meant. "I love you, Ariel." You tell him, as you felt his walls tighten even more around you. "Hyaa! AHh! (Y/n)!" Ariel screams, as his cum squirts and stains his chest. His walls had tightened so much you couldn't hang on anymore so your penis grows inside Ariel.

"Haaa! It's getting bigger!" Ariel throws his head back as you cum inside him. "Ngh." You bite your lip, the pleasure shooting through your body.

"Haa..." you pant similarly to Ariel, who laid limply on top of you, his strength vanished from his body. Ariel gazes at you and then lays his head on your chest as he smiled.

"I love you too."

(This is so bad lol)

Disclaimer: I wrote this when I was bored, and honestly it's so fucking bad omg. Hope you had fun tho. There are like two other chapters already written.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
768K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.