Memories

By thatjungshookseagull

"I still wonder sometimes, what memories hid in the shadows of your mind... what were you thinking of?" His f... More

I'm Sorry | Chapter 1
Noise | Chapter 2
Rose | Chapter 3
Glitch? | Chapter 4
The Past | Chapter 5
Self Concious | Chapter 6

Prologue

50 3 0
By thatjungshookseagull

"I still wonder sometimes, what memories hid in the shadows of your mind... what were you thinking of?" His fingertips lingered around a pen, the sound of the clock ticking pounding in his ears.

"maybe it was memories with you..." She finally spoke. "Maybe you were the one that filled up my mind that whole time."

"Huh?.."
________

This is the sequel to seven days.
Currently still in the works. It mainly is around what happened to Fei and Jin after high school, and other characters may be shown later in the Book...

That's all? I guess?

See you in chapter one ;)

I lowkey missed this, but will I admit it?

I think I just did

Good job :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 8.7K 42
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
596K 7.3K 28
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
103K 3.4K 57
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 "𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝...
45K 1K 5
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...