Finding Love *Not Edited*

By Create_Writer

(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 part 1
Chapter 15 part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
title of your story
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Author's Note

Finding Love

14.3K 137 9
By Create_Writer

This is my new story! I have two and this is one of them!

If you want me to keep going on this story please

VOTE and COMMENT

Thank you :D

-Elyse

_____________________________________

I'm not weak. Just because every day I get beaten from my father doesn’t mean a thing. I do it for my eight year old sister…

“Sissy,”Emma cried, cutting me out of my thoughts. I looked over, seeing tears running down her face. Worriedly, I ran over to her, tipping my chair in the process.

“Emma what happened?” I asked, kneeling down to my knees and checking her body for bruised and broken bones.

“I'm scared,” she whispered and I sighed, intertwining out hands as we stared each other in eyes. Her dark big brown eyes stared at me with fear.

“Why, what did daddy do?” I whispered.

“He threw a bottle at me,” she told me and I closed my eyes, not wanting her to see the color of my eyes. I let go of her, trying not to start shaking from anger. My wolf was trying to get to the surface and I grunted, pushing her back down. I didn’t need her knowing what I was and neither my parents. Emma was a werewolf like me since she's blood related just hasn’t turned but my parents adopted us both and were human.

“Sissy, what's wrong?” she asked and I shook my head, my eyes still closed as I spoke to her.

“Nothing honey,” I whispered, my voice strain. Noticing I was calm, I opened my eyes and looked at Emma. “Go change, we have school.” Emma nodded, skipping out of the room as her brown locks bounced around her shoulders as she went out of view.

I pulled my golden blonde hair into a pony tail, slipping on a simple yellow summer dress and white flats before walking downstairs, not bothering to put on makeup. I heard the door bang and sighed with relief that my father didn’t see me. “Emma hurry up,” I screamed, grabbing an apple for me and her.

She ran downstairs, wearing a pink dress and I smiled at her cuteness, handing her the apple and grabbed my bag. “Come on, grab your bag,” I told her and she nodded, running upstairs again.

After a few minutes both of us were in my old rusty car and driving to the elementary. I parked on the side, both of us jumping out. “Come with me,” Emma said, tugging me toward the entrance and I smiled, loving how she wanted me to come.

We stopped at the entrance and I bent down, kissing her forehead. “Go on and have a good day,”I said, putting on a smile and she beamed at me.

“See you after school?” she asked and I nodded. “I love you.”

“I love you too Emma, now go,” I said, pushing her slightly toward the doors and she giggled, running inside as she was crowded around her friends.

“She's pretty,” someone whispered behind me and I turned around, looking at a lady around her early forties. “I'm Clarity.”

“I'm Diana, nice to meet you,” I said, smiling as she nodded. “Well I have to get to school.”

“Good luck,”she said with a smile.

“Thanks,” I said, slowly before walking away.

I jumped into my car, driving away from the elementary, hoping Emma was going to have a good day unlike mine. I was the invisible one at school. At least I was lucky I never got bullied at school unlike some people. I have no friends but I was okay with that.

I turned off the car when I parked in my space and got out, walking to the school. Nobody paid attention to me, bumping into me but I didn’t care and just walked on, holding my book bag tightly so it didn’t fall off.

“OMG, look at that,” a squealed voice said and I turned around, seeing what everyone else was looking at; a red mustang sitting right next to mine. Slowly, threw guys and two girls got out, all looking gorgeous. I sniffed the air, stiffening as I noticed they were werewolves. I sniffed again and I turned my back, walking quickly to the school as I smelt the alpha. Crap, there’s a pack here.

There’s never been a pack here and I was grateful for that. I was alone and a rogue that lived freely in this town for years but now. I don't know what will happen. Hopefully I will still be alive for Emma.

I walked stiffly to class, sitting in the back. My eyes glued on the desk, hoping nobody would figure out who I am. Students walked in and took their seats and I sighed with relief that none of the new students were in this class.

The door opened and my wolf whined with fright as I smelled werewolf and a blonde girl with big brown eyes reminding me off Emma walked into the classroom. She started talking to the teacher who poked her heard open, glancing around the room before pointing at me.

“Oh no, please no,” I pleaded but she walked over and sat right next to me. I closed my eyes, trying to control my breathing as she sat next to me, not even glancing at me. I sighed with relief and she chuckled as I stiffened.

“My names Claire, what's yours?” she asked turning to me as I just stared at her, not willing to say something. After a few minutes of awkward silence she sighed, grabbing my notebook I had out. “Diana, I like it.” She smiled at me and I smiled back, turning back around to the teacher as she handed me back my notebook.

Class seemed like hours before the bell rang. I stuffed my things into my backpack, running out before Claire could say anything and ran to my next period room. I knew I was being mean not asking her if she needed help but today I didn’t feel like dying.

I walked to the back and to the right where there were three empty tables. It was weird but I liked it, nobody to bump into me or something. I pulled out my textbook when someone sat right next to me and three others sitting in front of me. I stiffened as I realized it was the newbies and they were staring at me. “You know, it’s rude not to look at someone when they are trying to talk to you,” a guy said and I shrugged still looking

“Come on Doug, your scaring her,” Claire said and I pressed my lips into a thin line, looking at my textbook like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

“Sorry chica,” he said and I glanced up, seeing his bright blue eyes winking at me and I blushed, looking back down at my textbook.

Slap. “Ow why did you slap me?” Doug asked.

“You made her blush,” she said and I blushed harder, wanting the world to go away. “It’s alright Diana, he's always a jerk.”

I wanted to laugh at the sentence but I bit my tongue stopping myself. I didn’t know what they wanted and hopefully when they realize I want them to leave me alone they will and hopefully will never know what they want. “Hey,” someone screamed in my ear and I cringed. “Sorry.”

“Blake,”Claire screamed and from the corner of me eye I heard him smack her.

“Miss Red, are we bothering all of you?” the teacher asked and I shook my head, still looking down at my textbook. “One more whispered out of any of you, detention for all.”

“Yes ma’am,”they all groaned, turning around and becoming quiet and I sighing with relief.

“Can I borro—

“Detention,”the teacher snapped and I looked at her terrified.

“But miss—

“Two days,”she said, cutting me off.

“I can’t—

“A week, Miss Red would you want more?” she asked and I squeaked, shaking my head furiously.

***

I was dead. I'm going to come home and I'm going to be dead or worse Emma was. I shook my head, trying to get rid of the thoughts as I paced through the library, the bell ringing telling me lunch was half over.

“Hey, Diana right?” someone said up behind me and I turned around, startled as I saw Doug. He brushed his wavy blonde hair out of his eyes as he stared at me. “Didn’t know there was a rogue here.”

“W-what do you want?” I stuttered and he smiled at me, chuckling.

“I'm not going to hurt you,” he said but I was still stiff as a bored, not relaxing even though what he was saying sounding like he was telling the truth.

“What do you want?” I asked again, trying to swallow the fear in my throat. I wasn’t afraid for my life, I was afraid if I died what would happen to Emma. My whole life revolved around Emma as you can see.

“Just to talk,” he said, grabbing my arm and led me to one of the tables and I slowly sat down as he took a seat beside me. “So…”

“Hey,”someone said, plopping down to my right. I glanced up seeing Claire and half smiled before looking down.

“That’s unfair,”Doug screamed and the Liberian glared at him, shushing him as I let a giggle slip through my lips. I bit my lip, looking back down at the wooden table as Doug said something to Claire.

Suddenly I felt two other people join us and I stiffened, realizing they were the other werewolves but not the alpha which I was grateful. “Why we hanging out with a rogue?” a squeaky voice asked and I looked up, almost growling at just her appearance and not her attitude. Her face was caked with makeup, looking more like an orangutan than anything. I could just see her shirt but that was enough for me to know that she bangs every hot guy she sees.

“Come on, Rosa she's not that bad,” Claire snapped, glaring at the girl and I couldn’t help but smile as I realized I wasn’t the only person who didn’t like her at the table and if I looked around it seems like nobody likes her.

“Whatever, she a dirty skanky little whore,” she sneered and I flinched, tears welding up in my eyes.

“Go away,” Claire screamed, growling along with the rest. “You’re pathetic to call someone else what you are.”

“Shut up,”the Liberian screamed, glaring at all of us as I shrunken back into my chair, tears spilling down my face. I quickly wiped them away, not wanting them to see them and gladly they didn’t since they were too busy watching Rosa’s figure walk out of the library, swaying her hips.

“Diana—

“I have to go,” I snapped, standing up. “I already have detention for a whole week. I honestly don't need any more trouble.” And with that I walked out, not wanting to know what they were going to say. Just because I was a rogue doesn’t mean anything, I wasn’t that mean evil creature people say rogues are. I'm just a lonely girl wanting to stay invisible and that was all.

___________________________________

So what did you think?

VOTE and COMMENT

-Elyse <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 404 23
Vinice Anderson. Your normal human girl, right? Wrong. At birth she was adopted into a loving family of werewolves. She had caring parents and an ama...
1.1M 31.7K 29
Tyler has been kept in the dark. She knows virtually nothing about werewolves and she rarely ever gets to shift. Then, men break into her house, slau...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
16.4K 629 35
Two teenagers from completely different worlds end start off by hating each other but soon fall in love. Emma wa...