How It All Started - Dylan O'...

بواسطة OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... المزيد

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 7

2.2K 36 13
بواسطة OHale24

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm notifying me that it was time to get ready to watch the sunrise. Once I turned off my alarm I got out of bed only to be hit with a pillow. "Seriously Vere?" I say to her, slightly annoyed. "Yes, your alarm ruined my beautiful dream," She says laying back down on the bed trying to fall asleep again. "Was it about Tyler?" I tease her only to be hit with another pillow. "I'm gonna take that as a yes."

I go to the restroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, once I had finished in the restroom I heard knocking at the door. "Vere what do i do? Im not ready yet," I ask her panicking but all I got from her were soft snores.

I open the door expecting to see Dylan but was shocked to see Holland and Crystal waiting at the door. "Hey, what are y'all doing here I though y'all said you struggle to wake up early?" I say confused after why they told Dylan. "Y/N, we lied obviously," Crystal says smiling as she walks in. "So you guys are coming too?" I ask still confused about what's going on. "What? No, we're to help you get ready for your date," Holland says happily as she sets down a couple of her stuff.

"Date? What date?" Vere and I ask at the same time as Vere and I walk into the restroom where the girls were setting up hair supplies. "You're going with Dylan to see the sun rise which sounds pretty romantic to me," Crystal begins saying, "so we're calling it a date because that would mean #Y/S/N is real." She finishes.

"Yes! This means #Y/S/N has an actual chance of being real! You know being captain of the ship is difficult when you don't even know the guy," Vere says sounding exhausted. "This is n-," I was cut of by Holland before I could finish my sentence. "Captain? I called dibs for that job," Holland says sadly. "Who else was calling dibs?" I ask shocked this was actually happening, I barely met the guy last night.

"Fine, we can both be captains," The both of them say completely ignoring my previous question. After a couple of seconds they began talking about Dylan and I's supposed date. "Guys?" I call out to them but was ignored. I call out again but was again ignored. "Girls!" I whisper shout loud enough for them to hear me but not loud enough to be heard out in the halls. They finally turn to look at me with a confused look.

"Y'all do know this isn't a date right?" I ask trying to clarify that this is not a date. "Like I said earlier, watching the sunset is romantic, so it's a date in my book," Crystal says with Holland and Vere agreeing.

"Well he did invite y'all too, the only reason we're going alone is because everyone else said they couldn't, which I now see was obviously a lie," I say looking at the girls before pulling out my luggage to look for an outfit for the day. "Obviously, that was the point. We were trying to get you too alone," Vere says as if it were obvious. "Why do I have to go through all these things just to go see the sunrise with Dylan?" I ask the girls as they start setting up the curling iron and sitting me down next to it. "I mean he's probably just changing and waiting for it to be 4:30," I say, lucky little punk.

"Ha that's funny, trust me, both Tyler's are working on him as we speak," Holland says as she begins brushing my hair. "You know I was just gonna put my hair in a high pony tail," I speak up as Crystal picks up the curling iron and Vere sat on the bed wrapped in the blanket, I wish I was her right now.

"Why didn't we think about that?" Holland says looking at the girls in shock. "Instead of a nice tight ponytail, we can make her a high kind of messy but cute pony tail," Vere says and once they agreed they begin working on my hair again. "Okay once we decide your outfit we can get started on your make up," Holland says as she walks over with my luggage. "Make up won't be necessary, we're stopping in Jamaica today, remember? We're going to be at the beach all day so my make up will be ruined, plus sunscreen," I say looking at the girls as they pull out make up.

"That's why water resistant make-up was invented." Crystal says proudly showing me the water resistant make up they brought with them. "And we'll put sunscreen under your makeup, problem solved." Holland adds and I sigh. "My acne's gonna start acting up after this trip," I mutter to myself but clearly they all heard as they started laughing.

"How about this for your outfit?" Holland asks showings us a white tank top, light blue loose shorts, and a jean pattern flannel. We all nod and I take my clothes into the restroom to get changed. "Perfect!" Holland says before handing me my white vans. "I like this, it's cute and I can wear it when we get to Jamaica," I say happily.

After I had changed into my outfit the girls started on my make up, which was thankfully just light make up and not too much like they were originally planning. Once I was ready we sat on the bed waiting for Dylan. "So Vere, what happened with you and Tyler last night?" Crystal begins teasing Vere, Holland and I looking at Vere for her response.

"Not you too," Vere says covering her face with her hands. "I was just betting on this becoming a brotp but the way you keep blushing, I think Vyler might be something more," I wink at her and she pushed me away. "Come on he invited you to walk around the deck, and didn't invite any of us, so what happened?" Holland asks her curiously. Right as we convinced her to tell us what happened she was interrupted by knocking at the door. Knowing it was Dylan, I got up and walked towards the door. "I swear if y'all start the story without me, I'm fighting all of you," I say causing them to put their hands up in surrender.

I grab my card key and open the door, "Morning Dylan," I say sending him a smile. I guess I had opened the door enough for him to see into the room because the next thing I know he was greeting me and the girls. "Morning Y/N, morning girls," He says waving at them. "Morning Dylan," they said in unison smiling innocently. "We'll see y'all in a bit, don't forget to leave out a swimsuit for me when I come back," I say to the girls before walking out with Dylan.

"I'm guessing the guys made you wear that?" I say to him looking over his outfit as it was a bit more than casual.

"And I'm guessing the girls made you wear that?" He says after nodding at my previous statement. "Yes they did," I say laughing at them.

"Well, lets go see the sun rise," I say excitedly grabbing his arm and rush out to the deck. "You have a lot of energy for someone who woke up so early," he says laughing at my enthusiasm. "It's my first time on a cruise and watching the sunrise in the middle of the ocean is pretty exciting, so yeah I have a lot of energy right now," I laugh. "This is your first time on a cruise?" He asks me curiously and I nod.

"Yeah, is this your first time?" I ask him. "Yeah its my first time, so I guess we're experiencing all of this for the first time together," he says with that contagious smile of his.

"Yeah, we I guess we are. Especially since the girls want Y/S/N to happen." I say laughing at the girls plans.

"Y/S/N?" Dylan asks clearly confused. "Its our ship name that they came up with," I say but he still looks confused. "Our ship name, but we don't even own a boat?" Dylan says looking to the side confused causing me to burst out laughing. "No Dylan, a ship name is two peoples names combined. Think about it like stydia and sterek," I say to him and realization finally hits him. "Oh so they want us to get together," He says in realization. "Exactly," I say as we reach the deck and sit down on one of the chairs waiting for the sunrise.

"But now that we are on the topic of ships, is stydia gonna happen? I mean stiles needs to get the girl," I say enthusiastically. He was about to reply when I cut him off with another question. "Also, is Derek coming back? Cause Vere will be heart broken if he isn't. But I think he is since Tyler is-," before I could finish my ranting he cut me off by covering my mouth with the palm of his hand.

"Can I talk now?" He asks with that smile of his and I nod my head. "Thank you, so to answer your question, I can't tell you." He says as he releases my mouth from his hand. "What?" I ask him in disbelief. "Could you please tell me all I need is a yes or a no?" I plead like a little child.

"I'm sorry but no can do," He says clearly enjoying this. "You suck," I pout. "Come on you don't mean that," he says playfully shoving me.

"Oh yes I do," I smile at him and he shakes his head. "No you don't," he retorts. we continue going back in forth until I see a hint of orange begin to light up the dark sky.

"Wait, it's happening!" I say as I jump up from the chair we were sitting in.

"Isn't it beautiful," I say turning to look at him for a quick second. "Yeah, it is," He says watching the sunrise before holding me in a side hug and I let him.

I take a quick picture with my phone even though it won't look as great as it does in person, but its something.

I turn to Dylan and say, "I feel bad for the gang they would've loved this view," I say as I continue watching the sunrise. "Yeah they would've, but thank you for coming with me.
"Of course, I mean look at this, who wouldn't want to watch this?" I say happily. "Yeah," he replies in a soft tone as he looked at me in a way that made him more attractive if that were even possible.

After a second of getting lost in his eyes I noticed his eyes growing closer and closer.

'He's leaning in!' I begin to panic in my head. This is too fast we just met, sure he's attractive but I barely know him. He can't like me already, is it that he just finds me attractive? How does Dylan O'Brien, the person I've fangirl'd over for years now, find me attractive?

Forget it, I can worry about this later. I finally calm down and begin to lean in, let's hope I don't mess this up, I've only ever kissed a handful of times. Our lips barely brushed against each other before we pulled away at the sound of yelling from behind us.

"Run," Dylan says before grabbing my hand and running towards the rooms. Luckily for us, the girls were a safe distance from us so we had enough time to lose them. As we reached an elevator we quickly rushed in and pressed the button so the doors would close.

Once the elevator reached the 11th floor we got off and rushed to my room not wanting to risk another encounter. Dylan and I began knocking on the door probably a bit too aggressively since Vere opened the door panicked, but we didn't pay much attention as I softly pushed her aside and Dylan closed the door behind us.

"What happened?" Posey asked concerned. "A group of girls out on the deck a-," Dylan started speaking when I unknowingly cut him off by thinking out loud.

"What were they even doing awake? They're teenagers, don't they always sleep in till noon? It's just unnatural," I pant as I try to catch my breath. "So not the point," Dylan says giving me a 'what the heck' look. "So as I was saying the girls saw us k-," I cut Dylan off before he could continue his sentence shooting him a look causing him to realize what he was about to say. "Watching the sunrise so we came running all the way back over her to get rid of them. They had a lot of energy for being up so early," I say lazily walking towards the bed as I let myself fall on top of the pile of blankets.

"Well are you guys ready, it's almost time for us to land in Jamaica," I hear Dylan say as Vere plays with my hair. "Yeah, and here is your bathing suit," Crystal says before handing me the bathing suit.

I thank her and go into the restroom to quickly put my bathing suit on with my clothes over it. I step out and see the group staring at each other. "What's wrong with y'all?" I ask weirded out a bit at their staring.

"We saw you kiss!" Posey yells making Dylan and I turn to each other in shock before quickly looking away. "But we didn't kiss," I say because technically we didn't. "Crystal convinced us to follow you out on the deck," Hoechlin says before a pillow was shoved into his face by Crystal.

"But hey, that sunrise looked beautiful," Vere says trying to change the subject. "That's exactly what I said," I say to her as I couldn't help but agree before Dylan slapped my arm to grab my attention. "Right," I whisper to him. "What!" I exclaim at them before winking at Dylan causing him to face palm. "We wanted to see how the date went," Holland says innocently. "

"It wasn't a date," Dylan and I say in unison. "And we may or may not have taken a picture," Crystal says as she looks at her phone.

"What!" Dylan and I say in shock. "This whole situation does not surprise me, scares me but does not surprise me." I say as Posey looks at me trying not to laugh as he understood my reference, clearly the only one that did.

"Well, lets see the picture," Dylan says and I look at him shocked. They all begin taking out their pictures and handing them to us. "You all took pictures?" I ask shocked. "We had to," they begin saying and I shake my head.

"I guess I won't have to tell you everything that happened anymore," I whisper to the girls relieved as I always take forever telling people events since I don't ever leave out any detail.

"Do you guys want to go get breakfast I'm hungry," Posey pours as he rubs his belly like a child would. "Yeah let's go," I say and he jumps up pumping his fist in the air and I laugh.
------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 7 is now complete!

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! So tomorrow will be them touring Jamaica and the girls will talk about what Tyler (Hoechlin) and Vere did the night before.

So in case I have any past readers reading this book again, don't worry you're not crazy. They did fully kiss before but now that I'm close to finishing the book and rereading these chapters I hate how they got together so quick. So I'm going to change it up a bit so it's more like a hookup then actually being an official couple.

So, like I said before, please like and comment I love hearing for you all! Can't promise I'll answer the comments since Wattpad for some reason won't let me, but trust me your comments always make me smile!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, week, month, year, life!

Till next chapter,
- M

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 23.6K 30
Draco Malfoy. One of the most arrogant teenage boys in Slytherin's house. He struts through the school and doesn't miss an opportunity to cut someone...
1.2M 30.7K 71
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨❞ Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...
1.8K 68 10
Luca had just came back to the squad, he missed everyone so much! Including his best friend charli who he has a small crush on. As everyone is crowdi...
1.2M 47.4K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...