My dangerous possessive husba...

By zoubiyakhan

Zinoviy Vyacheslav My protector My prisoner My dark knight My hard lover My sweet lover My su... More

Prologue
Where the beauty gets angry
Where the beast gets angry
Where she pacify her beast
Apologies
Where they become one
Where she came from ( past)
Where they met (past)
Exams are here time to fear
That man (past)
Beauty and the Beast (past)
Grace Mansion
Grace Mansion Part II
Gods blessing
The Beast is Real(Past)
The Beast is Real Part II(Past)
Where he came from (past )
MY DANGEROUS POSSESSIVE SCAR MAN
How do you know she is "it" ?
Hand made ring (Past)
first heartache(past)
forgiven or not (past)

wedding night

56.3K 937 77
By zoubiyakhan

Arabella POV

I woke up with zino kissing or more like sucking between  my neck and  shoulder to wake me up so that we could go at it again . It is gonna take a week or 2 for zino to calm his extra insatiable behavior which is usually  the aftermath of my STP therapy. lost in my thoughts of how its gonna be next to impossible to step out of the room in coming week I dint realize wen zino's lips left my neck and moved towards my boobs  .

I released a soft moan as zino started sucking my boob roughly . after giving both my boobs the equal treatment and making me a mewling  mess he lifts his head and connects his gorgeous forest green orbs to mine and connect his rough lips to my soft ones after saying "mine"in his extra rough morning voice witch made mine already moist downward  area  dripping wet .

as always i gave zino's shoulder a slight push as i started feeling breathless . zino removed his yummy lips from mine and stared in my blue green eyes and spoke with seriousness " i want my wife's full attention on.me.always specially when i am gonna make love to her " oops my beast got angry as i had got lost in thoughts . i gave  him my deep dimpled smile and looked in his marvelous forest green orbs and  spoke " you always have your wife's full attention even when she is lost in her thought of how her husband is gonna keep her glued to the bed and continuously ravish her for the coming week" wit my tone getting extra low soft and wannabe seductive in the end .

"well then my wife is thinking 100% correct "with that he enters my wet core with one swift moment and starts moving in and out very fast . he drops his head on  my shoulder and whispers in his delicious rough voice of his "so fûcking wet " ,i give a soft moan and whisper back  in his ears "only for you " "only for me " he growls back and increases his speed and taking me to new heights of pleasure  which i thought was not possible anymore .

zino POV

as my Bella rests exhausted  after i made love to every inch of her body i remember the first night i had taken my Bella's innocence and made her mine forever . OUR WEDDING NIGHT

past scene 

cont Zino POV

All i could think right now was that she is all mine now no one can dare take her away from me after courting her for 1and half year i have finally made her my wife .as i stare at mt brides lovely face while carry her in bridal style trough the rustic modern cabin in the woods near the outskirts of paris which i specially brought and furnished for our  wedding night .

"Zino .." spoke my shy bride in the gorgeous white dress she was wearing

"yes my bella " i answered while snuggling my  face in he neck as I lye her down on the bed

"are you...are you..hmm.......are we .. gonna have s....eee..x now "spoke my little bride stammering adorably with her hands around my neck   .

"no my bella we are gonna make love right now and for the rest of our lives " i spoke an  hurriedly lowed the zip of the beautiful white dress whose beauty is enhanced 10 time cause of my bella wearing it .my mouth watered as i saw her exposed milky white skin and her gorgeous body all my sinfull thoughts came to halt the  moment my bella shyly stood up beside the bed were i sat looking at her as she  remove the dress from her goddess like body covered with a sexy redlingerie   

and climbed on my lap and spoke shyly "i would love that "  thats when i claimed her soft pink honey flavored lips (cause of her habit of rubbing her lips with the paste of honey and sugar every morning. )and flipped her under me and tore her sexy number while my bride tries to remove my black tuxedo with her soft small hands . i tore my mouth from her and removed all my clothes as fast as possible and was back to worshiping my goddess body .

slowly i kissed my way to her pussy and ate the most delicious meal of my lifetime . i could hear soft moans coming from my bella which made me eat her pùssy more desperately which in turn made my wife cum for the first time in her life . After suck every drop of her juice I looked at my beautiful flushed bride and said " I am gonna enter Ur pússy now I promise this is the last time I hurt you my love " with that I kissed my love

and entered her pússy aka my personalised heaven in one quick push and stopped to give my love the time to adjust I felt a harsh tug at my heart as I saw tears in my love's beautiful blue green eyes "I love you so much baby "I said kissing her all over her face "last time I see tears in you beautiful eye " I kept repeating soft loving words in her ears . After few minutes which felt like ages my shy bride spoke with her soft voice " it...S oookay N...ow .The pain isss now gone "

with that I started moving slowly and steadily in and out of my heaven fúck she is so god dam tight . I continued in a moderate pace though all I wanted to do was fúck her raw but I knew my Bella can't handle her beast for her first time . After my Bella reached her third orgasm I felt my self release in her pússy or my heaven .
****************************************************************
I felt my bella kissing my chest thinking that I am sleaping .

I tightened my arms around my bella and opened my eyes and said " u have to stop baby before I ravish u once more but I know u r too sore right now for that " I then kissed my Bella's soft red cherry checks and then lowered my shirt which I made her wear after I gave my bride a hot bath after our love making session .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 11.6K 45
Carter Woodwords is a dangerous mafia man. He is a part of Pericoloso (Dangerous), which is an Italian Mafia gang. He has blue eyes and a body which...
22.4M 787K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
3K 131 6
He loved her from a far, he disired her, craved her but he let her go and waited for the right time to cage her in his dark world. Like a predator. T...
627K 29.1K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...