Where the beauty gets angry

Arabella POV
I could feel him warping his heavy masculine arms around me while I pretend I don't notice him and continue my STP (silent treatment punishment) therapy which always seems to work on my husband. Usually I don't need to do it as he always gives me what I want before I could tell him what I want and he tries to make sure that I wouldn't feel upset or sad. And it's very rare that I give him this STP therapy . But this time he crossed the line . I know he is possessive and all. But beating a guy till he becomes black and blue just cause he had given me the coffee while referring to me as a beautiful lady and making sure that he does not get employed anywhere is just so cruel and I won't let my sweet beast become cruel. Thus the STP for my possessive hubby. He has been trying to talk to me since yesterday morning as the Black and blue incident too happened yesterday morning . Last night I was able to avoid him by giving him the excuse of finishing my painting and then slept in my studio itself I was hoping to use the same excuse today too. But I don't think my beast would go another night without having me in his arms I pretended to be asleep and let him sleep beside me but I decided not to end my STP therapy for some more days hoping that he will learn to not beat anyone who thinks of his wife . It is a difficult task but I will give it a try.
Zinoviy Vyacheslav POV
As I wrap my arms around my Bella I notice what she is wearing a short peach color lingerie of sorts

 Zinoviy Vyacheslav POV As I wrap my arms around my Bella I notice what she is wearing a short peach color lingerie of sorts

Dam she's Trying to kill me . I couldn't control anymore I started kissing her neck harshly tasting her delicious vanilla skin . Then I slowly pulled down the strap of her dress or lingerie and freed her big juicy bOobs I could feel myself drool on their sight as I thought of latching my mouth on her soft fluffy boobs to suck their Nectar my Bella spoke for the first time from today morning 'don't' she said I knew not to push my luck as I won't be even allowed to sleep beside her if I did . With that thought I slept with my Bella tightly secured in my arms. Where she belongs .