Spit it Out

By GlamourRockClown

-X Reader- You meet a boy from your childhood, that has been a stranger for too long. Things between you two... More

Spit it Out (Ticci TobyxReader)
Smile
Found You
What?
Insomnia
More
Why Dream a Dream?
Dreaming is for the Sad
Tell Me More?
Pleasure for Pleasure
If You're Hurting
I Will Replace The Noise With Silence Instead
Flushing Out You're Head
If You Like It Violent
We Can Play Rough and Tumble (part 1)
We Can Play Rough And Tumble (Part Two)
Fall Into Bed
When You're in Pieces
Just Follow The Echo Of My Voice
Tune into That Frequency

I Won't Breathe so You can Recover

3.4K 63 108
By GlamourRockClown

:DISCLAIMER: /: AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello every-nyan! Before we get into the story !!! PLEASE READ!!!

FIRST AND FOREMOST

I am sorry for the constant updates. I've been editing mistakes and weird plot holes in the story so that it can make for a better reading experience. I originally wrote this when I was around 12/13 years old, so it's clearly going to be so out of wack. I have also changed the story plot altogether. It will no longer be the same. Here is the new chapter that moves the story in a different direction. Please remember to comment, vote, and share with friends if you know someone who might enjoy the story. Mostly because I will no longer be updating this weekly,(not that I had been) But I would try to keep up so that the readers have something weekly to look forward to. But, when I do that, my views go down. So now I will only update the new chapter when there is a demand to do so. I am keeping everything in the same already published chapters so that old readers that have read it can easily find the book in their libraries, so you will notice comments that are old and are commenting on something that no longer is part of the plot.

NOW, HERE IS YOUR DISCLAIMER

  Due to tragic and horrific events caused by the Creepypasta fanfiction fandom, I will not be condoning that kind of behaviour or promoting it in my stories. I want to make sure I make it clear that harming or killing people is not okay, "cool" or LEGAL. It's not a cute quirky trait to have and is not at all normal. I suggest if you are having these thoughts get serious mental health help. If you chose to not read this story after this disclaimer- feel free to remove it from your reading list. I promise I will not cry about it.

I do understand that not all people who read these stories are that impressionable, regardless, I believe that there has to be something said about it. Someone of sound(ish) mind who loves this community should bring you down to reality. Everything in this is fiction for a reason, so I encourage you to enjoy it only as such. Have fun reading and please, please make smart choices and stay safe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, You woke up laying on your chest. You looked over across the bed to see Toby soundly asleep. You smile to yourself. Toby looked so peaceful. You stand up and stretch your arms. You walk around the bed and grab your clothes to get dressed before heading towards the door. You open the door and step out into the hallway, closing the door behind you. You walk to the bathroom. You splash water on your face and rub any sleep from your eyes and mouth. You then brush your fingers through your hair. You take a last look in the mirror to make sure you don't look like you had just woken up. In a cup to the side was your toothbrush with a cap over it, as it was in a cup among the others. They were all coloured different colours so that it was not so easy to mix them up. Yours happened to be the red one as it was the last colour toothbrush they had left. You pick it up and squeeze the toothpaste onto it and begin to brush your teeth. Suddenly you hear knocking at the door. You rinse your mouth out,

"One minute!" You call out.

"Ugh," you hear Tim groan. You roll your eyes.

"Should have gotten a place with more than two bathrooms." You mumble to yourself.

You tap the water of your toothbrush off and put it back the way it was.

You open the door and step out.

" Alright, it's all yours." You say as you walk down the hallway back to Toby's room.

You walk in and see Toby now awake, sitting up in bed. He was rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Hi..." You say.

He looks up at you, his eyes still puffy from sleep. He looked adorable with his crazy morning hair. He smiles at you,

"Good morning." He says. He reaches his arm out for you to take. You gently place your hand in his. He grabs your hand and pulls you in, holding you close to his body. You just laugh into the pillow.

"Where did you go?" he asks before kissing your cheek.

"I was just in the bathroom," You reply. He rests his head on the pillow and looks towards the ceiling.

"That's a good idea. I should go do that," He says.

You roll yourself off him. He stands up, also getting dressed before heading to the restroom.  You get up again and find something light to get dressed into. Luckily, they had a lot of clothes that were available yesterday. Tim and Brian got a load of clothes from a thrift store clearance section. All together it looked like a bin of lost and found clothing. You just picked what you liked and had them cleaned and put away in the spare closet.

Although today was supposedly going to be an easy day, you still have to find something breezy and comfortable to wear. Plus, these woods get pretty humid. You pick out a pair of sports bottoms that were your favourite colour and a black spaghetti strap tank top.  Over that, the bottoms had a matching sports jacket, so you just wore that over it to feel at least more secure before training. The fit hugged your body well. You looked fine... Capital F-I-N-E.

"(Y/N), Come down please!" you hear the creature call.

"Coming!" You leave Toby's room and head towards the kitchen. The creature was there, cooking breakfast as usual.

"How is the training coming along?" He asks.

"It's... alright. May I ask, why do I need this training? It just seems pretty intense. Are you guys wrestling bears and lions out here, or what?"

Brian walks in and laughs,

"Nah, we just like being alone. Hate when people come bugging. The ol'man here is like, totally anti-social. "

Toby walks in and stands with the creature. 

"What are the chores today?" Toby asks. 

"You just worry about training her, and then tonight you will help me with dinner. Brian," He faces the yellow hoodie boy,

"Clean the windows, and see if you can find some nice curtains in town today. The sunlight is starting to interfere with my mental health."

Brian gives a side-eye to you. His face read, "Can you believe this guy?" 
You shrugged and kept quiet as the creature continues to speak.

"Tim, you're with me on watch today." He finishes. Tim just keeps his eyes down as his face showed heavy discomfort. 

"Alright!" claps the creature. "We've got all day so lets use the sunlight while it's out." He says.

Tim rolls his eyes and stands up almost aggressively and leaves. Brian gets up skittishly and wipes his hands over his hoodie nervously. 

"Well, I guess I'll see you guys later..." He says softly. You stay quietly as you can obviously feel the energy in the room switched.

"Alright. Jog with me for warm-up." Says Toby. You nod and follow him outside.

He starts to jog, and you follow.

As you guys went on, you noticed you guys were going deeper and deeper into the woods. Eventually, you came across a familiar area. It was the most beautiful place... But you've been here before. You recognized the way the sun poured through the trees. The sound of a waterfall...

A waterfall?

You look around and sure enough, there it was. You've dreamt of this place before! Only it was not as magical as it was in your dream, but it was still beautiful.

"What is this place?" You ask, looking around.

"Boss calls it the Anahata center forest."

"It's beautiful..."

"It sure is. He says there are other places like this around the forest. Beautiful paradise-like hidden gems."

"I would like to see what those look like. Hard to believe there's anywhere else like this."

"What does Ana.. haka?"

"Anahata"

"Anahata... What is that?

Toby shrugs.

"No idea."

You eye the waterfall and get an idea. You smile to yourself and run off towards it.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Toby calls out to you.

"Swimming!" You throw off your jacket and start undressing from your sports attire.

"Wait! What are you doing!"

You just ignore him and jump into the cool lake at the bottom of the waterfall.

Toby runs to the edge of the lake. You pop your head up and shake the water from your hair.

"Wow! It's actually really cold." You laugh.

" Are you crazy? We have to work."

"Swimming is exercise."

Toby feels tempted. He kneels on the rocks that rimed the line between water and land.

"Come on, let's get out of here," he says reaching his hand out. You swim backwards away from him.

"Hm... I don't know. I like it in here."

"Come on, please?" He tries to reach farther.

"You're gonna have to come in and get me." You lean back and float on your back.

"You guys work too hard anyway. You should have more fun."

"Yeah... Come on, I really don't want to get caught. I'll get my ass handed to me,"

You fix yourself to face Toby.

"How often do you guys come out here?"

"Mostly once a year... Not that often."

You swim towards him.

"So our chances of getting caught are slim?"

"But never zero!"

You laugh,

"You get in!"

"No! You get out!" He reaches his hand to you once more. You roll your eyes and grab his hand firmly. You feel him attempt to pull you out, but you fight him instead and pull him straight in with you.

You laugh as you watch him pop up to the surface.

"Ah! Now my clothes are wet!"

"Yeah, that's too bad. That's kinda why I took mine off."

You see Toby's face turn bright red. He turns away and swims under the waterfall.

"You didn't even give me the chance!" He pouts.

"I'm sorry!" You start to swim after him. To your surprise, behind the waterfall was a small cave. The way it was shaped made the loud waterfall sound like it was only a small stream.

You look around for him. It was barely lit enough by natural sunlight but it was too dark to see well.

"Toby?" You call out. You don't get a response.

"Hello?"

You continue to try looking for him.

You reach a rough rocky wall ledge and feel around for something to pull yourself up. Then you feel a pile of wet clothes that were laid out flat.

"Pst"

You hear Toby by your ear before you feel him wrap his arms around you from behind.

"Oh, there you are. I was worried you ditched me," You tell him.

"I could never..." He leans forward and kisses your neck. You giggle and bring your shoulders up as a reflex to block him.

"Sorry, that just tickled me,"

"It's okay,"

He turns you around so that you're now facing him, and your back against the rock wall. His arms are on either side of you. He places his forehead against yours, then you feel his body press up against yours. You feel his skin and body warmth too. Before you could do anything else, Toby kisses you. You kiss back as in this moment this is what you had wanted to do. Toby traces the sides of your body with his hands. You feel them reach your hips, he grips them lightly and pulls them close to him, closing the gap between you both. You rest your arms over his shoulders and with one hand you run your fingers through his wet hair.

Toby's hands trace farther down your body, you feel his hands softly rub behind your back and down to your ass. You gasp into his mouth and he smiles.

"Is this okay?" He asks. You nod,

"Mhm~" You kiss him again, and he kisses you back with a deeper passion as he gently squeezes your behind. You hear Toby get breathy with his kisses. He parts your legs and pulls them up and holds them over his hips. You could feel his hard member through the water. He's excited as you are. Now holding you against the wall more firmly, he pulls away from your lips and starts kissing down your neck.

You just let your breaths escape your mouth. You turn away trying to hide your face from his eyes, hoping you don't look silly as you feel all these physical connections.

Toby stops kissing your neck and softly pulls your face back towards him and kisses your lips once more,

"Get up there," He nods to the top of the ledge where his clothes were. You do as he says and pull yourself up. Toby follows halfway, his legs still underwater.

"Lay on your back and relax, okay?" He tells you.

"Okay," You lay down, and Toby scoots your bottom closer to the edge so that your knees were basically at the base of his chin.

"If I do anything you don't like, just let me know," He tells you.

"I know." You tell him. "I trust you..."

In the dim light, you see him smile.

"I trust you too,"

He places his hands on your hips and slips his fingers into the sides of your underwear. You blush and almost feel embarrassed to be this vulnerable to him, but you let him continue anyway as he gently slides off your panties. He throws them to the side with his clothes and opens your legs. You almost shut them just as fast as he spread them, but before you could try, he was already kissing your inner thigh near your knee. With his other hand, he was softly caressing the outside of your other leg. You place your hand over his. He takes this invitation to hold your hand. He continues to gently kiss and nibble your inner thigh, going deeper between your legs.

"Is this alright?" He asks once more, speaking against your skin.

"Y-yes."

He continues his short journey, now kissing your other thigh. You feel your body yearn for more of this touch, your womanhood nearly just begging for attention at this point. You feel Toby's grasp on your legs get tighter as you feel his warm mouth over your core. You gasp and nearly throw your head back in another attempt to hide your face from his gaze.
His warm breath brushed your skin as his tongue gently messaged your clit. You bit your lip in an attempt to muffle your moans.

You place a hand on the back of this head, spreading your legs a little wider for him.

He kisses your clit, and gently sucks you between his lips, gently licking now and then.

"M~" You could not be as quiet as you would like to be, on top of that, your moans and his suckling sounds echoed in your head. He continued to grope your hips and thighs, now moving his head more rhythmically. Your heart is speeding up and your hips now matching the tempo he was moving at.

Toby pulls away, and you look up at him almost disappointed. He gets onto the ledge with you and lays down beside you.

"Come here," He moves his hand to direct you toward him,

"I want you to sit on my face."

You feel your jaw slightly drop.

"Okay..." You get up and begin to straddle his face, but before you can bring yourself to him, he just grabs your hips and pulls you on top of him. He eagerly starts to lap between your legs, and he too starts to moan against your insides.

You feel his tongue trace random shapes under your entrance, occasionally pushing his tongue inside you too. You are lost in bliss and you start to ride his face.

You look behind you and see Toby bricked up in his boxers. You watch as he pulls them just below his member, and starts to pleasure himself. You let out a pleasurable gasp both in surprise at his size and the way he was making you feel. Your moaning more got him to moan more, satisfied with your reaction and in return makes his actions on your core more passionate.

You feel the familiar knot in your stomach form, now close to your climax, and it seemed Toby was too.

"Shit," You pant heavily.

You look down at Toby between your legs. He looks up at you, and you both make eye contact before his eye roll back. His mouth is kissing between your legs more passionately. You finally feel the knot release and you let out a moan whilst biting your lip. Toby too moans into you.

As you are now finished and had met your climax, you were ready to get yourself off Toby. As you attempt to get up, Toby's hands grab your hips and holds you tightly so you can't get up. He starts lapping, causing your clit to be overstimulated, but non the less you were still turned on.

"T-Toby, please!" You try to get off again but he has a grip on you.

"Toby I'm done!" You squeak,

Finally, Toby lets you go,

"I just had to make sure I cleaned you up," He says as he softly spanks your ass as a way to tell you that you're free to go.

Toby gets up and goes back into the water. You get up and grab your underwear, putting them back on.

"(Y/N), You really know how to drive me crazy."

You blush.

"You know how to surprise me,"

Toby Laughs and shakes his head.

Then you two hear a distant familiar voice call out.

"(Y/N)? Toby?" It was Brian.

"Oh shit," Toby gets out of the water and quickly gets his damp clothes on again. Your clothes, however, were outside the waterfall. You just look at Toby with 'panic' written all over your face.

Toby just places a finger over his lips to signal you to keep silent.

"Oh shit." You hear Brain say. He was now close enough to be just outside the waterfall.

"Alright, you guys. I'm going back home. You two do your thang... I won't tell anyone."

You bury your face in your hands.

"Oh God" You mumble. Toby sighs.

"Damn..."

After allat' you and Toby just sat in the cave under the waterfall as you waited for his clothes to fully dry.

"Do you think Brian will say anything?" you ask.

"Brian? No, he's a good friend. I know he keeps his word. He wouldn't even tell Tim. He knows Tim has a big mouth,"

"Yeah, he does," You chuckle.

"So..." You bite your lip and glance at Toby.

"Now what?"

"I don't know, really. We're supposed to be training, but. I think we've had enough physical activity...? Maybe?"

You look down at your fumbling hands. You didn't know how to feel. You hoped he genuinely liked you, which is a stupid thought to had considering everything that just went on, on top of being here in this strange predicament living under the roof of a creature that has no face. You can't take home just anyone to meet a thing like that. So of course you knew he trusted you. But at the same time, you've also known guys who take you home to meet the family just to metaphorically kick you to the curb. Looking back, they clearly were just using you for your body so they could feel less lonely. In the end you felt more lonely than they did at the start. These things happen, so it's only natural you would want to keep your guard up. Which you were usually good at, but it felt like Toby had the tools to take those walls down. It felt like your heart was made for him. As if it had been a princess locked in a tower waiting for her savior.

Unfortunately, in these stories the prince can't just come and take the princess home and live happily ever after. There is always a monster or a dragon making sure no one trespasses. In this case it was your head. Your mind was now not allowing him to pass. If he was serious about this, he would defiantly show you.

Did that mean you were going to go cold on him? Of course not, but it did mean you were going to try your best not to catch more feeling for him than you already had. This way, if anything were to happen, it wouldn't hurt as much as if you didn't see it coming.

"We should probably get back," you say as you stand up.

"But... My clothes..."

"Oh, right... Uhm. maybe we should hang them up outside. You know, not behind the waterfall."

He shrugs.

"Yeah, you're right."

"Is there a way out of here that's not through the water anyway?" You ask as you look around.

"uhm... Nope."

"Damn,"

You both sit again and watch the water fall as the sun beams in between splashes.

"Toby?"

"Yeah?"

"When did you come here?"

"What do you mean?"

"When did you become apart of this... uhm... Alliance? League? What is all this, actually?"

"I don't know. It took me a while to believe in any of it. It was a long time before I- I really believed my own eyes. And ears. I was in denial for such a long time,"

"Really? Why?"

"Well, you know I'm schizo, right?"

"What?"

"Yeah! I have schizophrenia."

"I didn't know that,"

"Yeah, well, it's not something I'm big on sharing. But... I trust you."

"What's... If I may ask- What is it like?"

"It's scary- or it was. After... Well. I was dealt the bad cards in life. Now I just let the voices and everything else buzz in my head. It never gets easy, but I do get more numb to it. At this point I don't care. Rarely do I let it get to me these days."

You look at the water.

"How is it now?"

"Honestly, when I'm with you, it's easier to ignore. Don't get me wrong, my mind is still loud, but when I'm with you all I want to do it focus on you, and what you have to say. I'm sorry if I seemed like as asshole but I was scared of catching feelings for you. I didn't want to fuck things up."

He leans back and rubs his eyes.

"Looks like I've already done that, though,"

You look down at the ripples in the water.

"Life is crazy."

"Yeah, it really is... But I promise I'd do anything for you."

You look at him, almost shocked.

"Don't even look at me, That was so hard to say out loud," says Toby.

You start to smile but bite your lip before you do.

"Do you really mean that?"

Toby looks towards you, then looks you in the eyes.

"I-I really d-do."

You scoot closer to him and rest your head on his shoulder.

"As long as you're honest I'll be honest too," you begin.

"I may not be as skilled or trained and experienced as you, but I promise I'll be there for you too."

He looks down at you on his shoulder and raises his hand, with his pinky out.

"I promise to be there. When you're in pieces, or fine and well."

You lock your pinky with his.

"When your in pieces, or whole and well."

Your pinkies hug tightly before you both pull away.

"Looks like my clothes will be wet either way."

You giggle and sigh.

"Yeah. Might as well just get out of here now."

"Yeah, lets get out of here."

Now his clothes were wet again, and yours waited dry on the other side of the waterfall. 

-------------
Authors note

Guys I've never written smut before, and this was totally hard and felt embarrassing. Please vote if you want more and please comment!

also stop making fun of me when this is what yall wanted!

-------------------

 You try to stand up, but as you do so, a sharp pain shoots through your hips. You gasp in pain and moan loudly to ease it somehow. Toby turns over looking at you.
"T. Toby. " you stutter.
"A- Are you okay?" he asks. You bite your lip and shake your head 'No'
He faces you and quickly makes his way to your aid You also try to stand up again, but that same pain shot again, making you yelp loudly. You fall to your knees clenching your jaws and gripping your sides as if it would some how help.
"Uggh what the hell?!" you scream.
"Toby, I can't get up! Please help me," you manage to say. He stands up and grabs your hips, to place you in a better position
"Try that.." he says.
You finally feel a little better, but this time it was a light sting.
Jeez. You felt like you had died.

"I need to get the boss" says Toby as he jumps back into the water and starts to swim out from the cave.

"Toby wait! What about me clothes!" You yell out to him.

"I'll bring them back now, they're going to have to get wet."

"Fuck, man." you say under your breath.

He leaves and you calm down a little. Enough to feel your head throbbing.
You placed your hand over you're forehead to ease the pain.
Toby appeared under the waterfall again and throws your now soggy clothes at you.

"I'll be right back!" He yells before he swims off again. You grab your clothes and start to put them on, though with them being soaked this proved to be a difficult task. The cloth kept sticking to your skin. Eventually after you had your shirt on, you grabbed your bottoms and rung them out as much as you could so they weren't as difficult to put on as your top was. 

As you slide them on, still in the same sitting position, you bring them up past your knees and as you again tried to prop yourself up to get them to your hips the pain shot through again. 
Quickly to not waist any more time, and before anyone else could come in and see you half naked, you pulled them up quickly as the pain yanked in you. You yelped shut your eyes tightly. As fast as you closed your eyes and as quickly you opened them again the creature was standing in front of you as you lied on your side from just having the most uncomfortable dressing experience in your life.

"How are you feeling?" the creature asks.

"Sick," you reply. "Dead."
The creature's head faces downwards as his hands cup each other.

"Alright. Anything else?" he says looking back up to you.

"My body hurts. Between the hips. . . I can't move. "

The creature sighs.

"I'll have to do a full body checkup on you. Is that alright.?" he asks.

You thought about it. Then nodded. He seemed trusty.

"How did Toby get to you so fast?" you asked.

"He hasn't even reached me yet. I just knew something was up."

"Wow," you blush. "Nothing can get past you, huh?" you mumble.

"In my woods? Heh- no." he replies. 

He presses on different parts of your abdomen asking where the pain is the strongest, dull or sharp, ect. 

You were embarrassed by this whole thing. If he knew about today, he must know about last night too...

The creature didn't seem phased by this. You look down at your body and right there below your stomach and above your legs, you had turned purple. Pale and purple.

You gasped, horrified. How had you missed this earlier?

" We have to get you to a hospital.." the creature said

"Wait, I .."

"Not a normal hospital. It's a rehab, but it can help you. They know of the boys and me," he says.

He picks you up gently,

"Look towards me, don't let the light touch your face," he says. You listen and hide your face in his chest.

"Alright, you can open look now," he says. You look around and you both were out from under the cave. Man just teleports like dat? ight. What else can surprise you at this point?

He helps you into a blanket and wraps you up. Gets you onto an old wheelchair too.

It hurt so badly. But it was done.

The creature explained to you what was going to happen.

"You might have something life-threatening, (Y-n)... Tim will take you to the river where Toby will be waiting," he tells you.

You look down as you feel your stomach drop.

"Will I die?" you ask.

"If it's not treated quickly, yes," he answers.

"You two have to leave quickly. " the creature says as he stands up.

"I'll have Toby meet you both at the river.

He shakes his head as if he was disappointed.

"Alright. Off with you," he says handing Tim a backpack.

Tim takes it and looks at you. He puts it on.

He grabs the handles of your wheelchair and pushes you out the door. You guys stroll off into the forest for a while. Then you reach a river. There was a boat there. A little boat and next to it was Toby.

"Boss filled me in on what's happening," Toby tells Tim.
You stroll up to it and Toby sits you up, picking you up bridal style and carries you to the boat, sitting you down. He folds the wheelchair up and places that in the boat.
This looked more like a swamp than a river. It was foggy and the water looked murky. Tim tosses Toby the backpack. 

"You have to stop playing stupid all the time. This is going to put you in debt," says Tim.

 Toby pushes the boat off the shore before jumping in the boat. He grabs the ores. He starts to paddle away from the forest to the other side of the river. 

"Whatever, we're going to be fine!" he yells back.

You feel uneasy as the boat keeps swaying and rocking. The waters were far more active than you anticipated. This river also seemed so wide like it was suppose to be an ocean. It was deceiving. You keep hitting hard waves and sharp rough bumps.

".. Toby?" you say.

"Yeah?"

"We're going to tip over.." you say feeling scared.

"Relax, this always happens," he says.

Another rough bump and you both flip underwater.

You splashed in and accidentally gulped water. You try to swim above water and find Toby

You grab the boat for support to hold yourself up and puke out water.

You try steadying your breath

"Toby?! TOBY ?" you call looking around.

Something pops up in front of you and see it was Toby.
He surprised you as he gasps for air.

"Toby.."

"Shh, we need to get you into care, this is cutting off time."
He tried swaying the boat back over but it failed each try.

The blanket you were wrapped in was lost. Your legs were bare and cold.

Toby bangs his fist on the boat and looks at you.

" I'll bring you to the care center, just relax, and don't worry about me. You need to get on my shoulders. Okay?" he says.
You nod.
He took a deep breath and went underwater. You feel his hands on your legs and feel them get pulled over his shoulders. He starts walking underwater. His head was barely above the surface.

At this point, the shock was out of you and the pain in your hips came back. You wince in pain and grab Toby's head as if it was a stress ball. He didn't seem to mind. After a while, you finally see the other side of the river. There were men in white suits and a woman. They looked like doctors and nurses. You reach them and a nurse helps you off, Toby. Toby gets up gasping for air.
"Now, what kind of greeting is this?" the Doctor said.

A male nurse picked you up bridal style, while two others helped wrap you into a towel.
Toby stood up and waved at the doctor while trying to catch his breath.
"Rodgers," she smiled.
"Good to see you," she said smiling. She had pale skin, long dark brown hair, a round face and was an average height. She wore dark red glasses that were almost cat-eye shaped. She looked like a total cartoon character. She wore red lipstick and smiled widely.

Which was weird. She was too chirpy.
"H-hey" Toby coughed.
"Let's head inside," she said before turning away and walking into the building. The other men followed.
As you entered the building the smell of sanitizer and stale bread filled you're senses.
The male nurse lay you on a gurney. You felt yourself moving. You watched the walls pass by through a hallway. Door after door, and some random sinks.
You rolled your head upward. Lanterns hung in the ceilings for a little light source.

Windows on and off. Plane beige/white curtains draped across each one.

This was a hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5.5K 38
The goggles blinding your view sends fear tickling down your spine. The mouth guard mimics a smile worth a thousand words. This threat is here to kil...
70.2K 1.5K 40
{C O M P L E T E D} -- An orphan girl, (y/n) (l/n) an abused and bullied girl with depression. Her life changes when she is taken to become the newes...
634 46 24
You try your best to provide for yourself, in a small apartment, taking random odd jobs. You normally babysit this pair of kids, up until something h...
65.5K 1.3K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...