Let Me In. (Luke Hemmings) *...

By lilahrose_Fan

||No one can hurt you, unless you let them in|| WARNING: Self Harm, bad language and mature contents. More

I MADE A TRAILER
Let Me In. (Luke Hemmings)
Chapter 1-"Yeah, I'm Luke"
Chapter 2-"LUKE SHE LIKES PENGUINS"
Chapter 3-"HELLO, I'M AUTUMN"
Chapter 4-"I promise, it'll be our little secret"
Chapter 5-"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? I HATE YOU!"
Chapter 6-"I'm sorry I was around for these 16 years, I won't be anymore"
Chapter 7-"I love you."
Chapter 8-"ALL TIME LOW!"
Chapter 9-"What size are you?"
Chapter 10-"I'm so proud of you."
Chapter 11-"NO! I can't be helped."
Chapter 12-"I love you. I care. I'm here. I won't leave."
Chapter 13-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
Chapter 14-"Tobie, IE not Y."
Chapter 15-"I have to tell you something."
Chapter 16-"Goodbye. Promise me you'll be OK?"
Chapter 17-"I'm fixed?"
Chapter 19-"I love you. Only you."
Chapter 20-"Tyler Kian Irwin and Ava Rose Irwin."
Chapter 21-"Will you be a bridesmaid at our wedding?"
Chapter 22-"Can you and Luke sing this please?"
Chapter 23-"You know what? We're done!"
Chapter 24-"I'll always love you Luke Hemmings."
Chapter 25-"My fault?! OK then, Mr We're Done!!"
Chapter 26-"Will you marry me?"
Chapter 27-"I didn't do it right, so I'll do it again."
Chapter 28-"I do."
Chapter 29-"Good morning Mrs Hemmings."
Chapter 30-"Our Epilogue."

Chapter 18-"We should be artists."

1.6K 37 7
By lilahrose_Fan

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/18/set?id=117685337

It's May. Tomorrow the boys are coming back. Hollie is now 8 months, with twins we recently discovered, she is huge and the babies kicks, I felt it and to be honest it's the most amazing thing I've witnessed. Every time I pass her, I always talk to the babies and he/she kicks, it makes me smiled. Hollie is actually annoyed with me because for the past however many months all I've done is touch her stomach. At the moment Luke is in Spain, in Ibiza, I know, I know. Lucky thing. Today we're going to decorate the room, ready for the babies. We left it a while in case she lost the babiesand she still might but we need to get something done.

My phone flashed saying Luke was face timing me. I accepted and stood in front of the camera.

"Hey babe." I smiled. He laughed and I saw he was in a night club, I laughed as I noticed he was drunk.

"H-Hey L-Lily." He slurred.

"What have you been drinking?" I asked him.

"Vodka, some other drink, a BLUE ONE and Mikey made me take tw...four shots and Ashton licked my cheek and Calum's not...sober." Luke mumbled, he giggled and I laughed.

"I think you should go home." I told him, seeing all the slags in the background.

"M K, love you." He giggled.

"Love you too, don't switch off, I wanna make sure you get home safely." I told him, he nodded and stood up, he almost fell and by the time he got outside and leaned against the wall I'm sure I had a migraine from all that swaying.

"Hey sexy." Some tart walked up to Luke.

"I have a girl-Bleurgh!" Luke was sick all over this girl, I would have been laughing if I wasn't too busy heaving, I fell backwards off the bed and began choking.

"LILY!" Luke screamed from the phone, I thrashed around unable to breathe.

I'm going to die.

That's all I could think, Hollie ran-more like jogged in-and picked me up, she slapped my back and I stopped choking, but I then saw the sick on my pyjamas. I screamed and began crying.

"Lily! It's OK, sh." Hollie hushed me, I was crying extremely hard while drunk Luke was getting yelled at by the tart. Hollie pulled my pyjamas off and I sat shaking, crying and apologising. I heard running water and Hollie took my clothes away. Drunk Luke was trying to work out what had happened. I think he was sobering up because I heard walking and it didn't sound like stumbling.

"Here have a bath." Hollie guided me to the bath and I took my phone in, I placed it on the shelf beside me. I had a bath, while talking to Luke behind the shower curtain, where the shelf was. I finished and got dressed into joggers and an oversized t-shirt because we're painting later and I can't be bothered to change. I sighed and grabbed my phone and told Luke to sleep, he did so and I went downstairs.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled to Hollie.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, you could've died." She told me, I nodded and she grabbed the two paint pots.

"Lets get painting!" She smiled we walked upstairs and began to paint. I heard yapping and I turned to see Beanie running in the paint.

"Beanie!" I exclaimed laughing, I watched as he made a mess but I didn't care. Hollie was painting the walls and I was painting the ceiling. I was actually really excited for these babies, I couldn't wait to see them.

"So have you got any names for the babies?" I asked Hollie.

"Um...for a girl we want Jade and/or Ava and for a boy we want Tyler and/or Dean, it sort of depends on the genders." She smiled..

"Yes, guess you're right." I smiled, she nodded and continued painting. Hollie wanted her son/daughter to be a huge Disney fan like her. So we have collected any and everything Winnie the Pooh theme. Because of this the colour theme is white and green, once we've painted the walls we're going let it dry and then put in the furniture and stuff. Hollie finished all she could do and I did the rest. Once I finished I walked to Hollie.

"Lily can you do me a favour?" She asked, I nodded.

"Can you go to the supermarket and get some food cause the boys will probably be like 'I need food' and they'll be none in the kitchen cause we ate it all." She laughed, I nodded and slid on a grey beanie, black converse and sunglasses-yes it's cold but I'm not getting seen in joggers and an oversized tee by the 5SOSfam. 

"OK, I'm going now! Phone me if you need anything!" I told her.

"OK!" She yelled back, I walked out and quickly checked for fans, nope. OK, I walked down the road and into Tesco's. I grabbed a trolley and began zooming around as I passed the magazines I saw two girl, 13 maybe 14, they were flicking through a magazine with the boys on the front.

"Luke's so cute." The brunette smiled.

"Ashton's cuter!" The blonde replied. I thought of going to them and asking for their twitters so I should get the boys to follow them but what if they hate me?

"I think they're all cute. I think Ashton and Hollie are a good couple." The brunette laughed.

"Yeah and Lily and Luke." The blonde laughed. OK, they seem nice.

"I wish I could go to there concert, have a nice time when you see 1D and 5SOS." The brunette smiled at the blonde.

"I wish you could come too." The blonde replied. I took my glasses off and walked over to them.

"Excuse me? I couldn't help but over hear you talking about 5SOS." I smiled, the brunette's face dropped and I smiled.

"Can I have your twitter names or anything else and I'll get the boys to follow you because you seem like a fan that deserves this." I smiled.

"Um...yeah sure, here." The brunette smiled and she wrote it on some paper, I nodded and took it from her.

"I'll make sure they follow you. Have a nice day." I smiled, I was about to walk away when the brunette hugged me.

"You're my inspiration." She smiled and rolled up her sleeves, the lines filled her wrist but no new ones were made, I covered my mouth and felt my eyes water.

"Hold on, OK? You're beautiful." I mumbled hugging her back.

"Thank you." She smiled. I quickly wrote something down.

Hold on, things get better, you are beautiful. Stay strong, I believe in you, you are loved-Lily Rivers xx

"Thank you." She smiled, we hugged before she pulled away and we went separate ways. I slid on my glasses before collecting some food. I was walking around the music and that's when I saw the boys. Their EP covered the shelves, I picked one up and read the back. They looked good, I'd actually not heard a proper version of their songs. I laughed and put it in the trolley in before I  walked away.

I headed to pay and that's when I saw him. Alec was sat at the check out. I gulped and waited in line, when it was my turn, I kept my head down and didn't look up.

"That's £54.75 please?" He asked, I pulled out the money before waiting for the change, he dropped the money into my palm and grabbed my wrist, my head flicked up and I knew, he knows it's me. I managed to get my hand out of his grip before rushing away. I quickly grabbed the bags and rushed home.

I got inside and pulled my shoes and glasses off.

"I'm back!" I yelled, Hollie was in the kitchen. I put the food away before going back upstairs. I began putting the furniture in and then added the rest. I stepped back and pulled out my phone. I took a picture and tweeted it. (SIDE)

@LilyRxx: Who said we needed professionals!? Bitch please! The Irwin twins room <3 @5SOS

The fans were told a few weeks ago when Ashton dropped his wallet at a signing, it fell open and a fan saw the scan. He tried to lie but failed miserably.

"Oh my god Lily! I could've helped!" She exclaimed.

"It's fine, you like?" I asked.

"I love!!" She exclaimed.

"We should be artists." I laughed and she nodded in agreement. Hollie went downstairs and I sat in my room, I was holding the boys' EP in my hand, I slid in the disk and pressed play. I pressed shuffle and I recognised the song as 'What I like about you'.

Hey! Hey!

[Luke:]

That's what I like about you

You hold me tight

Tell me I'm the only one

Wanna come over tonight?

Yeah

[Michael:]

Keep on whispering in my ear

Tell me all the things that I wanna hear

'Cause it's true, that's what I like about you

[Calum:]

What I like about you

You really know how to dance

When you go up, down, jump around

Think about true romance, yeah

[Michael:]

Keep on whispering in my ear

Tell me all the things that I wanna hear

'Cause it's true, that's what I like about you

[Luke:]

That's what I like about you

(What I like about you)

That's what I like about you

(What I like about you)

That's what I like about you

(What I like about you)

That's what I like about you

Hey!

[Ashton:]

What I like about you

You keep me warm at night

[Ashton & Calum:]

Never wanna let you go

Know you make me feel alright

[Michael:]

Keep on whispering in my ear

Tell me all the things that I wanna hear

'Cause it's true, that's what I like about you

[Luke:]

That's what I like about you

(What I like about you)

That's what I like about you

(What I like about you)

That's what I like about you

(What I like about you)

That's what I like about you, you

That was probably the best thing I've ever heard. I pulled out my phone and began tweeting.

@LilyRxx: Only just heard the boys EP, they didn't tell me it was out :-( @5SOS You're voices are heaven XD In love with 'What I Like About You' Only one I've heard, gonna marry that song <3 xx

I walked into Irwin twins room and saw Beanie running around.

"Beanie!" I called, he headed over and I took a picture of him before tweeting.

@LilyRxx: Beanie messing around in Irwin twins' room grrr, needs to give him a bath now x

I picked Beanie up and took him to the bath, I ran the water till it was warm and filled a tub, I put Beanie in, he jumped around getting water everywhere making me laugh. I picked him up and grabbed a towel, I wrapped him up and dried him before letting him out. I followed him into my room, I grabbed him and went into the garden because he's quite young, I don't take him on walks, I just let him run around out here.

"Beanie!" I called, he ran up to me and I ran away.

"Come on!" I called he followed and chased me around. I pulled out my phone and made a keek.

"Hey! It's Lily and this is Beanie. Mine and Luke's puppy, he likes beanie's, hence the name, watch." I told the camera, I pulled off my beanie and held it to Beanie, he smiled and jumped up, he grabbed it in his mouth and ran off.

"Geez, he runs quite fast!" I laughed before running after him. He ran up to me and I tripped, I dropped the phone and he went up to the camera and started licking it.

"Anyway! This is Beanie! See ya!" I laughed before turning off the camera. I went on twitter and began tweeting.

@LilyRxx: So bored #AskLily ?? xx

My mentions filled up.

 @Lukeysguitar567: @LilyRxx favourite movie?

@LilyRxx: @Lukeysguitar567 Um...probably...Grounded :-) not a very known film but oh well x

@Calsbass: @LilyRxx Favourite feature on Lucas?

@LilyRxx: @Calsbass Haven't got a favourite, loves all of him x

@ImAsh: @LilyRxx Thing you are insecure about?

@LilyRxx: @ImAsh everything.

@5SOSISME: @LilyRxx Best friend?

@LilyRxx: @5SOSISME Haven't got just one but I'd say @5SOS @Holliexx and @TobieIEnotY x

@SLSPislife: @LilyRxx Mum and Dad?

@LilyRxx: @SLSPislife My mum passed away when I was 14 and my dad abandoned me.

@LilyRxx: Thanks for the questions will answer some later xx

I walked downstairs, Beanie following behind. I sat on the couch and he sat on my lap, I grabbed my laptop and went on Netflix. Beanie shuffled trying to get comfy and I laughed. My laptop flashed and I saw Luke was trying to Skype me. I accepted and smiled as his tired face flashed on screen.

"Hey baby." I smiled.

"Hey, what time is it?" he asked me.

"3pm you?" I asked.

"Ugh, 6am." I laughed as he closed his eyes and rubbed his face.

"Aw, you didn't have to call me." I smiled.

"I needed to get up anyway, we are catching the plane at 7." He groaned.

"I miss you." I sighed.

"I miss you too, as soon as I'm home, we're gonna sleep in the same bed, watch movies, listen to music, have a bath-" I cut him off.

"Once was enough." I laughed.

"Aw come on, you loved it!" He exclaimed and I laughed. I did, I really did.

"What time will you be back?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Around midday. Is that Beanie?!" Luke asked going up to the screen.

"Yeah." I smiled picking him up, Luke stared in awe and blew a kiss.

"Loves you Beanie!" He exclaimed and I laughed. Beanie went up to the screen and licked it, 

"He just licked the screen." I stated, Luke licked the camera.

"Ew Luke seriously gross." I laughed. He just shrugged and laughed.

"Remind me not to touch your laptop camera." I laughed and he smiled but nodded.

"Luke come on pack." Calum groaned.

"No." Luke replied next thing I saw was Calum threw himself on Luke and they rolled around.

"Guys! I'm still here."  I laughed.

"Oh, Luke I love you man." Calum moaned, I laughed and Luke pushed Calum away.

"Well, I don't love you." Luke laughed, Calum faked crying and I began laughing.

"I thought we were Cake." Calum whimpered.

"No. It's not you, it's me, Lily and I are Luly now, you have to move on and accept it." Luke smirked.

"Ugh, I'll get you for this Lily Hemmings mark my words!!" Calum said pretending to be angry but his smile was visible.

"Correction: It's Rivers. It's not Hemmings." I laughed and I could have sworn I heard Luke mumble 'Yet.'

"Well Miss Rivers-" Luke cut him off.

"It sounds better with Hemmings." Luke smiled, my heart jumped and I laughed.

"Mrs Hemmings," I almost passed out, I love that. I want to be that. I was too busy day dreaming to realise Tobie had walked in. He hugged my head and I jumped. My first thought was it was Chase, I began thrashing around. Yes, this again. Tobie calmed me down and I saw Luke staring, jealousy covering his face.

"You OK now?" Tobie asked, I nodded and he jumped beside me.

"I gotta go bye." Luke muttered.

"OK bye love-" I was cut off by the him ending the call. I sighed and leaned on Tobie.

"He's so jealous. I mean you're gay and I love him and why doesn't he see this." I mumbled. Tobie just shrugged.

"I do love you, but not in that way, I feel like an older brother to you." He muttered and I nodded. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep against my older brother.

A/N: Hey!!! I have writers block :-( xx

Vote?xx

Comment?xx

2 Votes and 1 comment for next chapter xx

Thanks!! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462 49 54
... but don't be moved by him. TW: this story will have implied self harm
72K 2.2K 31
"Maybe one day we can, lie together, quietly in peace, without a care in the world." I only smile softly at that, knowing the long journey ahead of...
8.2K 154 15
"Can you just stop doing that?" "No." "What the fuck? You have a sick mind ,Clifford!"
927K 51K 34
in which a band member tries to get a fan's follow. warning: contains self harm, suicidal thoughts, depression, etc. read at your own risk.