Bad Boy Isn't My Type... (Pub...

By Lilohorse

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
'The Badboy, The Sat Nav and Me' Preview.

Chapter 7

1.5M 44.8K 18K
By Lilohorse

Fairly short, more of a filler if I'm honest :P

Dylan hadn't left my side since the incident, neither had Kyle. Hunter, on the other hand, beat the guy to a pulp and I hadn't seen him since. I put the frozen pack of peas that were wrapped in a tea towel to my side, wincing as I did so.

"You know, I think that I'd of preferred it if he roofied me," I muttered and Dylan smirked, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"He'd of actually gotten away with it if he'd of done that though," he pointed out. I decided against commenting and leaned back against the wall next to the sink.

Kyle had cleared out the kitchen and allowed me to sort myself out in there. Everyone had gathered to help me out, even Zoe, although I was sure that she was just there to see Hunter. He wasn't even in there and she was only picking up the label of 'desperate.'

"Well, look at what she's wearing. She was asking for it," Zoe replied, directly glaring at me.

"I would like to know what your problem with me is," I retorted, narrowing my eyes on her. Kyle shook his head, walking towards her.

"The fact that you think you can waltz in her and have everything that you want!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands up and stiffening when Kyle touched her shoulder.

"Yep, that's it. Living with an obnoxious asshole and nearly getting raped at a party is exactly what I want," I all but snarled and I heard a laugh coming from the door.

"I'm hurt. Really, I am," Hunter cooed, holding his hand to his chest mockingly. Instead of saying anything further, I slumped back against the cool tile and rested my head against Dylan's shoulder. Kenzi had stayed quiet up until now and she eventually cleared her throat.

"I suggest that if you don't care about Andy's safety, you get out because I really don't want to listen to anymore of your pointless crap," she replied evenly, giving Zoe a cool look. Zoe just sniffed and turned on her heel, preparing to grab Hunter's hand.

"Let's go, babe," she muttered loud enough for us all to hear. Hunter didn't look down at her; he kept his eyes on me, staying put.

"I'll see you out there in a few minutes," he replied, leaning down and gently biting her earlobe. His eyes didn't move from mine so I just rolled my eyes and breathed out deeply. Zoe let out a small moan before leaving the room, not sparing any of us a glance.

"She can be a bit... hot headed," Kyle admitted, rubbing the nape of his neck nervously.

"You're telling me," I agreed and sighed, taking the peas away from my side.

"Who was the guy?" Hunter asked, speaking to us for the first time since the incident.

"I don't know, you tell me. You knocked all his teeth out," Dylan responded hotly. I frowned, gently placing my hand on his forearm to calm him down. I had no idea why he was so irritated, but I prefer the calm and collected Dylan.

"You're welcome for saving your little girlfriend's ass," Hunter growled and I sighed, jumping down from the counter. My legs were still jelly like but I held myself up and managed to keep my feet from slipping in my heels.

"Thank you, all of you. And I'm not his girlfriend," I replied, looking straight at Hunter. As much as I hated the guy, he did me a massive favour and I kind of felt as if I owed him. Scoffing at my thoughts, I shoved them to the back of my head in time to see Hunter offer me a smile. A real smile. Before disappearing back through the door for his 'nightly entertainment'. I rolled my eyes and turned to Dylan, giving him a quick grateful hug.

"Are you coming?" Kenzi asked, gesturing towards the door. I frowned and Kyle nodded, following her through.

"Going where?" I asked Dylan, who still had his arm over my shoulder. He smirked, glancing out of the door.

"Well, some of the troop and three others are going to be playing a game of spin the bottle upstairs," he replied, taking his arm back from my shoulder to walk out of the door. Deciding that I would probably end up being left alone downstairs, I followed Dylan through to the stairs.

The rest of the house was just as magnificent as the downstairs. I followed Dylan through to a large room. Zoe, Kyle and Kenzi were all sitting around in a circle. Hunter was sitting on the bed and I recognised Kenzi's roommate sitting next to her. Hunter and Seb being in the same room together seemed like a recipe for disaster.

"Luke was sick so Des took him home," Kyle replied from his seat and we nodded, sitting down in the circle.

"Right, do we all know the rules?" Kyle asked, putting the empty pint glass in between us all. The room was dim, the only light that was on was placed on the bedside table and the curtains were closed. Dylan shut the door behind him, blocking out some of the music from downstairs.

"We're not five, yes we know the rules," Seb muttered, slinging his arm over Kenzi's shoulder.

"Alright, let's go then," Kyle shrugged, not overly bothered by Seb's snappiness. It was safe to say that Seb didn't look like his brother. He had muscles, like Hunter, but his hair was a lot darker and his eyes were a deep brown. If you were to look at them both, you wouldn't have guessed that they are related.

From the off I knew that the game was going to be far from clean, I just tried to sink back from the glass, begging that it wouldn't land on me. Because Kyle was the one that was spinning the glass, the person that it landed on would have to do the action on the card to him, regardless of the gender.

The glass, luckily, landed on Zoe. She didn't look overly chuffed but got on her knees and grabbed the card that was resting on the top.

"This one isn't too bad," she started, pushing herself to her feet. "I have to spank your ass, get up," she replied. Kyle smirked, getting to his feet and turning around. Zoe gave it a quick slap and he grinned before the pair of them sat down and Zoe spun the glass and much to my dismay, it landed on me. I groaned whilst the boys grinned and handed me a card.

"We have to hug each other topless," I stated, standing up. Zoe shrugged, pulling the top of her dress down without a problem. I, on the other hand, was a bit more hesitant. I could feel everyone's eyes on me; mainly Hunter's who seemed to be sending me a challenge. Remembering what I had told him about not being the good girl that he thought I was, I yanked the top of my dress down and gave Zoe a hug, feeling her chest against mine made me inwardly cringe.

I pulled my dress back up, stopping the air getting to my chest and moved to sit back down. Grudgingly, I spun the glass.

"This could be fun," Seb cooed when the glass stopped on him. Kenzi pouted slightly when he took his arm from her shoulder to take a card. He smirked, tapping his lap, causing me to gulp.

"Come here, baby. One minute, make out and straddle." His grin resembled Hunter's and I tried to hold my chin high as I stood up and walked across the circle under the watchful eyes of the others. I felt Dylan and Hunter's eyes on me the most, making me feel slightly nervous as I dropped onto Seb's lap in an uncomfortable straddle.

"You know, this is kind of cosy," he muttered, grasping my hips.

"Just do the minute and get this over with," I whispered and kissed him. Kyle said that he'd keep check of time and after about ten seconds, Seb tried to prise my mouth open with his tongue. Eventually, I let him but the kiss was far too sloppy. I actually found myself preferring the teasing kisses that I had with Hunter.

"Minute's up!" Dylan hollered, sounding irritated and I couldn't be off the guy's lap quick enough, especially since his little friend had been digging into my thigh.

"Right," Seb replied whilst rubbing his hands together, preparing to spin the glass. Luckily for my best friend, it landed on her.

"Have you got any whipped cream?" Kenzi asked Kyle and his eyebrows shot up.

"Sure, I'll just go and get it." He pushed himself up from the ground and jogged out of the room, opening the door and letting the loud sound flood in.

"What's on the card?" I asked, leaning over to see what was on Kenzi's card. She waved it in my face, showing me that she had to lick whipped cream from his navel. I shrugged and smirked at her smug grin. Kyle didn't spend long downstairs, he came straight back up with the can of cream and Kenzi grinned, pushing Seb's shirt up so that she could spray it on his abdomen.

The sound echoed through the room as Kenzi lowered and slowly licked up his skin, making Seb release a slow moan.

After a few more rounds of watching people make out, I got up and decided to go to the toilet and grab something to drink. The room was beginning to get stuffy and I didn't fancy sticking around when the dares seemed to be getting worse.

I pushed the door open and strolled out into the passage, only getting a few doors down until I felt a warm hand on my arm, pulling me back. I went slap bang into a hard chest and when I looked up, I found myself staring at Hunter.

He pressed his lips gently on mine before I pushed back a little harder, opening my mouth to allow him entrance before he pulled back.

"I need to ask you a favour," he breathed out, keeping his body flushed with mine.

"All favours come at a price," I smirked and he rolled his eyes, backing us into one of the rooms.

"I'll pay whatever price that is, but I need your help," he whispered, keeping his hands firmly on my waist.

Please vote and comment! :) let me know what you think! Also, I've written the start of another story. It's called 'She's Broken', you guys checking out would be amazing!:)

A/N dedication for anybody that correctly guesses what this 'favour' is :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 39.4K 46
[ Highest Rank: #3 Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #25 Romance ] ❇❇❇ Life's hard when you live next door to the High School Bad Boy that used to be...
Bex By KaylieR4

Teen Fiction

47.1K 1.8K 48
One girl. One boy. One life changing deal. "You change your mind?" He asked smugly as I walked over to him. "Before I agree to anything, I have o...
315K 2.8K 16
Kendall Lockwood spent her life in the shadows of other people. She was athletic but her brother, Austin, was the star quarterback. She was popular b...
77.9K 6.6K 45
|not edited| "You have to take off your clothes and look sexy." "Wait what??" "Did you think modeling was easy? ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Acting al...