Normal Adolescent Behaviour

By Danii352

Fate has brought eight strangers from different walks of life together. But... What if the only true love you... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Five

3 0 0
By Danii352

Alexis let out a breathy laugh as the girls moved in around her, all of them wrapping their arms around each other's waists, facing the boys.

Mikhail sat back down, reaching over Landon to grab his glass off of the side table, before settling into his seat, gulping the champagne back to calm his nerves.

"Veronica." He said quickly, before anyone else could speak, his nerves running high at the insistent throbbing below his belt. "No objections?" He added too quickly again, looking to each of the boys. "Alright." He started to lift himself off the couch, but Dalton's hand came down firmly on his arm.

"Not yet." Dalton said, gesturing to the girls, who were laughing softly to themselves.

Mikhail settled back down impatiently, as Dalton gestured for Veronica to continue.

Veronica removed her hand from Alexis' waist to turn her back to her. Without having to say a word, Alexis unzipped the back of Veronica's dress, her fingers playing softly against the skin of her neck. As Veronica faced the boys straight on again, she stood for a taunting moment before letting the dress fall down her arms to where it pooled at her feet.

The black dress fell away to reveal a modified version of the outfit she had tried on earlier that evening. The silk of the burgundy fabric was slightly lit with the reflection of the candles. Veronica had removed the straps of the bra, greatly changing the overall look of the outfit. The cups held desperately to the swell of her tanned breasts, making you want to give a light tug on the fabric to reveal the rest of her. The matching panties clung perfectly to her curves, revealing much more skin without the garter belt.

"What?" Ashley cried out on the floor, throwing his head back and covering his eyes, unable to contain himself. "That is so not fair, you know that's my favourite colour!" Ashley pleaded.

"Too bad." Was all Mikhail said as he shot off the couch, closing the distance between himself and Veronica in an instant. His lips came down hard and desperate on hers, and with her heels giving her the extra height, the bulge beneath his zipper pressed perfectly against her as he pulled her closer, almost causing her to collapse. Before she could even respond to the insistent kiss, he had bent down, wrapped his arms around her knees, and had thrown her over his shoulder. Veronica let out a yelp that turned into a giggle as Mikhail's hand came down hard on her ass, and he carried her from the room.

"What..." Dalton started, his eyes following Mikhail's back out of the room.

Julia waved a hand of dismissal, "Just let them go." She said with a knowing smile.

*

With her eyes level with his gorgeous ass, Veronica let out a sigh as Mikhail carried her down the stairs, but she was unable to keep the smile from her face. "Mikhail, put me down." She said with a laugh.

In a movement so quick, she was placed back on her feet, but before she could even gain her footing, Mikhail crushed her against the wall, his lips devouring her as his zipper pressed against her wet panties. She let out a loud moan with the contact, her overly sensitive flesh causing her knees to shake. She pushed herself off the wall, shoving Mikhail roughly down the hall, he stumbled backward a few steps into the darkness of the corridor.

"I want to feel you..." Veronica said breathily, throwing Mikhail against the wall of the hallway, before pinning him there with her lips and body. Veronica didn't bother with the rest of his shirt buttons, in one quick movement, she ripped his shirt open, the small buttons tinkling to the floor.

Mikhail let out an animalistic noise before digging his fingers into Veronica's waist, throwing her against the opposite wall, his weight crushing down on her as he bit her shoulder. She let out a loud gasp, grabbing a fistful of his hair, ripping his head back so his lips were on hers. The stubble on his jaw line leaving trails of fire on her skin wherever it touched.

"Oh fuck, I need you now." He breathed against her skin, moaning as he pressed his hips into hers, hoping to relieve some of the tension.

Veronica's hands moved shakily to Mikhail's pants, undoing them, reaching into his underwear to grab a firm hold on his length, Mikhail let out a helpless moan as Veronica's expert hands stroked him. She lowered herself, removing his pants and boxer briefs with the movement. Before he could even respond she took him into her mouth, causing him to take a sharp intake of breath, his whole body tensing as the warmth of her mouth closed around him. She could taste the salt of his pre-come as she took him as deep into her mouth as she was able to, pulling back to repeat the gesture, her hand moving in rhythm with her mouth. She dug her nails into the flesh of his ass as she pressed the full length of him down her throat.

"Oh fuck Baby," Mikhail started, pulling himself from her mouth, "I don't think I'm gunna last long, and I want to be inside of you, making you scream as I come." Mikhail pressed his fingers below her chin, making her rise, bringing her lips to his.

He wrapped his arms around her as his tongue coaxed Veronica's mouth open, deepening the kiss. With a flick of his fingers, Mikhail unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. His mouth moved down to the uncovered skin as his hand slipped into her panties, pressing a finger against the heat of her, finding her sopping wet. Veronica unconsciously rocked her hips into his hand, increasing the friction.

Mikhail had kicked his pants out of the way so he could lower himself down, taking Veronica's panties with him. He took slow movements as he removed the underwear from around her heels, his eyes burning up at her as he pressed his mouth against her heat. Too fast for veronica to predict, Mikhail lifted her legs with his as he stood, his rock hard length slipping into her as he pinned her against the wall.

Veronica's cry echoed through the house as he filled her.

*

"Alexis." Landon said before Dalton could respond to Julia, calling their attention back to the task at hand.

Alexis' eyes sparkled with mischief at Landon. With a movement so quick, Alexis pulled the hem of her dress over her head, letting it land on the floor beside her. She stood confidently as the boys took her in. Her porcelain skin was exposed around the pale pink lace of her bra and panties, a garter belt of the same pink was tight around her waist, holding up white stockings. Alexis twirled a blonde curl around her finger, her eyes daring Landon forward as he stared at her, his face the perfect picture of control.

Ashley let out a strangled groan as he raked a hand across his face with exasperation.

"Don't worry, Baby," Alexis said, turning her attention to his squirming figure. "You'll have your turn."

Dalton pressed his hand tightly over his mouth as he took Alexis in, but Alexis recognized his struggle for composure.

Landon turned his attention to the side table, his hand wrapping around the neck of the champagne as he lifted himself off the couch.

Alexis turned to Julia, she smiled knowingly at her before pulling her in for a hot kiss. Their kiss was interrupted as Landon placed a hand on Alexis' chin, drawing her face toward his. He pressed his lips softly to hers, before leaning over to leave the same kiss on Julia's lips. Landon trailed his fingers from Alexis' face, to her shoulder, where he ran his rough fingertips down her arm, clasping her hand in his as he pulled her along behind him, his other hand carrying the bottle of champagne.

Landon led Alexis slowly and quietly, past the stairs, down the hall and into his room, he let go of her hand to set the champagne on his dresser before coming to tower over her, pressing the door closed behind her. Alexis' breath was shaky as Landon leaned forward to press his lips to hers, her body instantly melting against him. As his slow sensual kiss became hotter and more insistent, he pressed his body to hers, the stiffness in his pants pressing against her stomach. He was still half a foot taller than her, even in her heels. She had always loved the way his tall frame wrapped around her, encasing her. His hands moved to the hair at the base of her neck, his fingers entwining themselves there, pulling roughly on her hair to deepen the kiss, his mouth opening to take her in. As Landon pressed Alexis into the wood of his door, his body became harder, more insistent. His hands moved from her hair, and down her back, where they wrapped into the back of her bra, pulling it tighter against her chest, causing her large pale breasts to spill from the fabric. Landon moved his lips down Alexis neck, causing her unsteady breath to come ripping from her lungs. His lips continued down, over her collarbone, to where his teeth nipped at her exposed skin.

"I love this outfit..." He started, his lips moving against the flesh of her cleavage. "It makes you look so innocent, so breakable..." his hands tightened in the back of her bra, pressing her body against his, pulling the air from her lungs. "I happen to know that you are anything but innocent..." his lips were pressed roughly to her ear. "And that makes me want to tear. You. Apart." He said the last words through clenched teeth against her ear, before pulling away to look down at her. Alexis' whole body was shaking with need, if she didn't have him soon, she was going to explode, and Landon was always one for slow torment. "Will you let me rip this fabric off of you with my bare hands?" His dark gaze was penetrating hers, rendering her speechless.

His hands tightened in the fabric. "No way." Alexis managed, finding her voice. Her eyes met his with a mischievous light behind them. "The fact that you like this outfit so much, means that I'm keeping it forever." She let her gaze burn up at him.

His eyes moved from her face, hands still fisted in the back of her bra, he leaned back, his eyes leaving hot trails over her curves. She watched the flex of his jaw as he clenched his teeth together. "Please?" He managed, attempting politeness, but unable to keep the strain out of his voice.

She shook her head, a smile pulling at the corner of her lips.

"Fine." Landon said shortly.

Alexis' back hit the wood of the door, as Landon lifted her easily, wrapping her legs around his waist roughly. She wasn't even sure how he had unclasped, and removed her bra so quickly, but the naked flesh of her nipples were hard against his shirt. Lowering his face to hers, he coaxed her mouth open with his tongue. Alexis tightened her legs around his waist, causing a satisfying moan to escape his lips. Her hands moving over his hard chest to his shoulders, taking his suit jacket with them, she pushed the jacket off his shoulders and onto the floor. Landon's lips were leading a hot trail down Alexis' neck, over her bare shoulders, down to her chest. She grabbed the black tie around his neck, pulling his face back up to hers, her fingers letting go to grip his brown hair roughly, pressing his mouth harder against her own.

She pushed him away from her, removing her legs from his waist to stand on her own feet. She reached out a long finger, pointing to the bed.

"Sit." She said harshly.

Landon raised a dark eyebrow before complying. With his dark eyes never leaving hers, he slowly backed away until he perched on the edge of the bed.

Alexis stepped out of her heels before reaching behind her to unclip the clasps at the back of her thighs. She reached out a hand, grabbing the bottle of champagne off the dresser, as her free hand unclipped first the left, then the right front clips of her garter belt. The fabric sprung from the clips, falling around her calves. Reaching behind her, she lifted a foot to remove the nylon, and repeated the gesture with the other foot.

Leaving everything where it fell, she continued toward Landon, her eyes never breaking contact. Alexis placed a knee on the bed beside Landon, and then lifted the second so she straddled his lap. Her right hand still held the champagne as the left pulled Landon's tie loose, lifting it over his head to throw it to the floor. Fisting his hair, she pulled his head back so she could pour some of the cold liquid into his mouth. Landon closed his eyes as he swallowed the sweet liquid, Alexis' hand still rough in his hair.

As he closed his mouth, a drop of the champagne rolled down the side of his lip to his chin. Leaning forward, Alexis' tongue met the heat of his jaw line as she licked the trail back up to his mouth, pressing her lips roughly to his. As he opened his eyes, she poured a little more into his mouth. Landon leaned forward, pressing his lips together as he spat some of the cool liquid onto her bare chest.

Alexis gasped as the cold liquid broke across her warm skin. "Lando-" She started, but his tongue was already hot on her nipple, silencing her instantly.

His mouth moved over her pale flesh, sucking and licking the liquid off, the taste of her skin and champagne blending perfectly on his tongue.

Landon raised a hand to take the bottle from Alexis so she could start unbuttoning his shirt, once unbuttoned, she pulled it from his waistband, letting the white material fall away to reveal the hard, smooth lines of his chest and stomach. She could make out every muscle of his abdomen curving into his chest. There was a long, pink scar along his ribcage below his tattooed left pectoral, and small burn marks spattered across his chest and arms, all small reminders of his past. It was amazing to Alexis, how these imperfections only made him more beautiful.

Landon rolled Alexis over, pinning her against the bed with his hard frame.

"Close your eyes." He said huskily.

Alexis did as she was told. She heard the swish of the liquid in the bottle, and then Landon's lips were on hers. The cool liquid trickling from his mouth into hers, with the hotness of his mouth, and the crispness of the alcohol, the sensation was incredible. The weight of him pressed her frame into the bed, the heat of his skin burning through his clothes warming every inch of her. He lifted himself up onto his elbows, his dark eyes taking her in. Alexis' hands came up to cup his ribs, before she dug her nails into his flesh, her hands moved along his ribcage, over his chest, up to his shoulders, her small hands memorizing his skin. She reached her hands under the shoulders of his open shirt, to his back, where she dug her nails in again, her eyes burning into his. She moved her hands over his arms, ridding him of his shirt. Landon watched as Alexis lifted her head, her lips pressing into the skin of his chest, moving up to where her teeth nipped the tattoos of his collarbone. Landon lifted himself higher to place the champagne bottle on his nightstand. Before he could even pull his hand back, Alexis flipped him over, laying him into the bed so she could straddle his waist. She leaned over him, her eyes burning with desire, as her hands pinned his chest to the mattress. Landon raked his hands over the skin of her thighs, up over the curve of her ass, where he placed a firm slap. As her body jerked under his hand, a dark glint filled her eyes, a warning smile pulling at her lips. Landon smiled up at her arrogantly as he brought his hand down on her ass again. His length hardened further against his pants as he watched Alexis' body jerk again, closing her eyes and pressing her lips together against the burn, but he could also read her desire there as her teeth came out to graze her lower lip.

As Alexis opened her eyes, he saw a new light burning behind the blue, and with that one look, Landon's body lit to the core. He raised himself up to place his mouth on her perfect breasts, his lips moving desperately across her skin, over her collarbones, up her neck, devouring her. Alexis was rocking her hips unconsciously against his as she pulled his head back.

"So that's how you wanna play?" She said huskily, looking down at him.

Alexis firmly pressed her pelvis down on the tightness in his pants, moving herself against the curve of him. She watched as his lips parted, letting out a shaky breath. She nodded down at him, letting him know that two can play his little game. Landon moved his lips toward her neck, but she tightened her grip in his hair, holding him in place, she moved her self against the curve of him again, slowly and firmly. With one hand fisted in his hair, she brought her other hand up, raking her nails across the skin of his chest, leaving angry red scratches in their wake. Landon pressed his lips into a tight line as his dark eyes flashed dangerously up at her.

"What are you going to do about it?" Alexis said sarcastically, giving him a demeaning look.

Landon's hands were on her waist, and the next instant she was being thrown off of him, and onto the bed. Landon stood with his back to her as he undid his pants, letting them drop to the floor before he walked into his bathroom without a backward glance.

Alexis rolled her eyes as she watched the prominent muscles in his back ripple with each step before disappearing into the bathroom, she heard the shower turn on. Landon and his goddamn games. She thought to herself before climbing off the bed, and discarding her panties on the floor, she tiptoed after Landon.

As she pushed open the bathroom door, she only got a quick glance of Landon's muscular back and –now- bare ass, before he was on her. Lifting her and throwing her onto the counter, her head bumped painfully against the mirror causing her to let out a husky laugh. Now this was more like it.

Landon stood over her, the hot skin of his long shaft pressed against her own warm flesh. "I'm going to take you whenever and wherever I want." He said through clenched teeth against her ear.

Alexis let out a yelp of surprise and laughter as Landon lifter her off of the counter, her legs fastened around his waist. With one hand around her waist, he opened the shower door with the other, moving them straight under the hot stream. With the hot water engulfing them, Landon shifted so he could press his length into her. Alexis threw her head back, a soft moan escaping from her lips as he filled her, her nipples lengthening at the new overwhelming sensations. Landon pressed her back into the cold tile as he moved in and out of her slowly. He watched as she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to hold on, he knew how quickly he could make her come. Landon leaned in to press his lips into the wet skin of her neck, his body quickening its pace almost against his will, she just felt so good.

Alexis grabbed a fistful of Landon's wet hair, pulling his face up to hers while they moved against each other. She kissed him desperately as her moans started to echo off the tile, the noise surrounding them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
277K 9.6K 48
#1 IN COMEDY-ROMANCE As soon as the door clicked, he removed his shoes and threw me on to the bed. Getting above me on all fours, he eyed me playfull...
1.8K 60 50
Something about James makes people explore themselves, confused yet awestruck by his tangy, amazing love life...which does not include a single woman...
109K 3.7K 25
Third story ;)