Percy Jackson Champion of the...

By ItIsTheFBI

I SUCK AT SUMMARIES DONT JUDGE ME Highest I know about it being in Fanfiction is #214. COMPLETED Percy Jack... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
THANKS FOR 1k
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A question
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not a chapter I am just rambeling
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Thee End

Prologue

8.7K 99 75
By ItIsTheFBI

Disclaimer-This is not my story. I really like it from fanfiction.net and am wanting to have more people read it. The author is XxxblackwolfxxX , and they put a lot of time and effort so if you like go to this link ( https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12528187/1/Percy-Jackson-Champion-of-the-Primordials) to say that.

Now here is the story

13th Century, Europe

Jennifer POV

"So Jennifer, do you accept my offer?" Artemis questioned me while I went to answer but stopped and looked over at five year old Percy and saw him enjoying the company around him till he noticed me staring and waved happily while I waved half-heartedly back.

I kept looking back and forth between Artemis and Percy till I made up my mind "Yes Lady Artemis, I accept thy offer." I said knowing that I'll feel guilt and shame for doing this to Percy, especially since I was all he had "Good, recite the oath after me and you will officially become a hunter." she said as I nodded "I state your full name, pledge myself to the goddess Artemis, I turn my back on the company of men and accept eternal maidenhood and join the hunt." she said while I recited the oath as a silver glow surrounded me while Artemis smiled.

"Welcome to the hunt, sister." She said as she led me outside to the other hunters "Let's welcome our new sister to the hunt, Jennifer Jackson!" she said as the hunters came up to me and congratulated me, saying I made the right choice while the campers looked sadly at Percy while Percy looked confused.

I headed to the tent they supplied me with and went to sleep knowing that tomorrow I'll feel even more terrible than I did last time.

Percy POV

"So there is a camp for people like us, where we learn how to train with weapons and learn new techniques." I said in awe while they nodded with smiles on their faces as I looked at the girls in silver parkas and bows "Who are they?" I said as they looked over and grimaced "Those are the Hunters of Artemis, a bunch of immortal girls who have Artemis as their patron. They get to roam the earth and hunt down monsters, but in return they pledge a oath to never fall in love and always remain a maiden." one of the campers said in disgust while shaking his head while I looked at him confused "Artemis? Like the goddess Artemis? I thought she was a myth?" I said confused "How dare you call our milady a myth, boy." a big girl with red hair spat as she had her bow pointed at me while I looked at her in fear.

Before she shot one of the campers jumped in front of me "He's still a child, he doesn't know yet. Leave him alone." a female camper with brown eyes said as her hand was on the hilt of her sword while the big girl just scoffed and put her bow away and walked away. "Why did she do that? I didn't do anything to her?" I said in fear of the big girl "The Hunters of Artemis hate the male species with every fiber of their being, apparently saying that all males are bad, even the newborn ones and sadly little one, that includes you." a male camper with light blue eyes said while they nodded in agreement.

As I went to speak someone else spoke first "Everyone set up camp, tomorrow I'll have Apollo come and take the campers to Camp Half-Blood." A twelve year old girl with auburn hair and silver eyes said while the girls in the silver parkas nodded.

"Let's head to bed little man, big day ahead of us tomorrow." A camper with green eyes said while I nodded and went inside the tent they made for me, I got prepared to go to sleep till I realized my sister wasn't here "Wait! Where's my sister at?" I said worriedly while the campers looked at me with a sad gaze and went to bed.

Jennifer POV

"Here comes Apollo. Look away so you don't get blinded." Artemis said while Percy stood beside me looking tired but still smiling nonetheless while I felt more guilt way down on my heart as I grabbed his hand as the sun started to rise up "Look away." Artemis said while we all looked away to feel the sun get real hot till it stopped as a red convertible appeared while a middle-age man came out with a smile. "Hey lil sis, it's been too long, you never text, never answer my calls, how have you been?" "Apollo for the last time I'm older than you and I need you to take these four demigods to camp." she said with a sigh pointing at the campers and Percy who hid behind my leg as I pushed him forward.

"Sure thing lil sis, hop on everyone." Apollo said as Artemis spoke "Are you sure that will fit all of them?" she said pointing at the red convertible "Oh right, how about this?" he said rubbing his neck sheepishly as he snapped his fingers as the red convertible changed into a school bus as Artemis nodded.

"Alright everyone hop on." Apollo said with a smile "Come on sis, let's go check out this camp." Percy said pulling my forward but I didn't move I just shook my head "Come of sis, what are thou doing, this isn't funny?" he said pulling me a bit more harder while I still shook my head, trying to stop the tears from falling.

He continued to pull on my arm nearly dislocating it, Artemis nodded at Apollo but he stood there with an emotionless mask on his face "Percy I can't come with you." I said while he looked at me confusion on his face "Why?" he said as I led him over to a spot and explained to him why I can't come. Once I finished his once bright sea green eyes were void of all life and filled shock, hurt, pain, anger, and betrayal.

"Thou left me for immortality, thou were all I had!" He screamed at me with tears running down his face "Percy-" "Don't call me that only my friends and family call me Percy." he said while I felt my heart shatter "Thou promised we would never leave each other and that thou would always be there for me, but thou broke thy promise. Go enjoy thy new life with a bunch of murderers, people who think they are in the right when they're in the wrong. The judges of the Underworld show no mercy to those who rape and murder just for fun, that list will include thee." he spat as he ran off into the forests while the hunters and Artemis stood there shocked while Apollo and the campers were smirking.

"Percy! Wait!" I shouted getting ready to chase after him till shadows wrapped around me and threw back roughly as I landed on my shoulder popping it out of place making me gasp in pain as the shadows started forming two figures.

The hunters all pulled out their bows while the campers pulled out their weapons while Apollo stood there with a smirk on his face "Who are you?" Artemis demanded as the two figures finally formed as a massive aura of power overcame us. "Look at that honey, little Arty thinks she can defeat us." A female voice said while a male voice spoke "Oh how amusing, I wonder how powerful she thinks she is when she finds out who we are." the male voice said as we finally saw the two figures. The female had pale skin with a midnight black dress on with silky black hair that goes down to her waist and was seriously beautiful while the male also had pale skin with raven black hair and was really handsome.

"Who are we? Well it's really simple, we are the personification of night and darkness." The female said with a smirk as everyone's eyes widened except for Apollo who's smirk only grew bigger "Nyx and Erebus." Artemis said in shock and horror as Erebus clapped "Oh how right you are, Artemis. The son of Poseidon tells the truth, you and your hunters are nothing but murderers. When they enter the Underworld, they receive no mercy and will immediately be sent to the Fields of Punishment. And you can't do anything except sit there and watch them suffer over your mistakes." Erebus spat while Nyx looked at me.

"Leave the son of Poseidon alone, he doesn't want your apologies. You've hurt him enough." She spat as they went to disappear "How do thou know what he wants and what he doesn't want?" I said as Nyx disappeared and reappeared in front of me as shadows started to wrap around my throat holding me up in the air making it difficult to breath "Because we have been watching him, he will grow up to become a great hero, his skills with the sword will be unmatched by the Olympians themselves, he will become the most powerful demigod to have ever walked the planet, he will have fame and power that some gods would be willing to die for. He will be Olympus's most greatest hero surpassing Hercules by a long shot, one day he will make a choice, he will either save the Olympians or be the cause of their destruction." she spat as everyone's eyes widened at her statement while I was tossed back to the ground, gasping for breath.

"Father will kill him once he finds out about Poseidon has a son." Artemis said in shock while they laughed "What makes you think Zeus will find out? And if you even try to tell him, we will know. It would be a shame if your hunters were to disappear in the middle of the night." Nyx said with a cold smile while Artemis looked at her in horror.

"We, thou said "We have been watching him." what do thou mean?" A girl with coppery skin, obsidian eyes and a slightly upturned nose with a silver circlet on her head while Erebus spoke "Remember who you're talking to daughter of Atlas. I will not hesitate to kill you, despite the Ancient Laws." he spat as she flinched "What we mean is this soon to be hero has caught the attention of our brothers and sisters, the Primordials and our own father, Chaos, Creator of the Universe." she said as our eyes widened.

"Chronos, Ananke!" Nyx shouted as a golden flash and a purple flash appeared as a man with pure golden eyes and a girl with entrancing purple eyes both appeared looking at us in distaste. "You call sister?" Chronos said while Nyx nodded "Alter their memories so they don't remember any of this conversation, only the encounter between Perseus and his sister, then erase everything else till the right time." she said as all four primordials looked at us.

"Now if you'll excuse us, we have to go and greet a new member of the family." Nyx said confusing us till I realized she was talking about Percy as I went to speak but my whole world went black.

Percy POV

"Thou promised we would never leave each other and that thou would always be there for me, but thou broke thy promise. Go enjoy thy new life with a bunch of murderers, people who think they're in the right when they're in the wrong. The judges of the Underworld show no mercy to those who rape and murder just for fun, that list will include thou." I spat as I ran off into the forests, moving past the trees and branches till I appeared in a clearing and fell to my knees and started crying, hugging myself "What did I do wrong, where did I mess up at?" I muttered still letting the tears fall till a voice spoke "You didn't go wrong anywhere young hero." I heard as I jumped up and saw a woman around the age of forty two with flaming orange eyes that entrance anyone who looked in them walked towards me while I started backing up in fear.

"I mean you no harm, young hero." She said with a kind smile and seemed like she meant no harm "Who are thou?" I said wary and slight fear "I am Hestia, young hero." she said confusing me "Like Hestia goddess of the Hearth." I said while she nodded "Yes, that is me." she said as my eyes widened. "I thought thee were a myth?" I said in shock while she shook her head chuckling "Sit down, young hero." she said as she gestured for me to sit by her "Why do thou keep calling me that? I'm no hero." I said as I sat down beside her and saw a small fire started in front of us.

"Because that's what you are, Perseus. You will become a great hero if not the greatest hero to have ever lived." She said as my eyes widened "Perseus, the gods are real. They move wherever the fire burns the brightest, and that is in Europe. First we were in Greece then moved to Rome and now we are in Europe." she said while I nodded, dumbstruck as she continued to explain the Greek world to me till a thought came to me.

"So the campers called me a demigod? What does that mean?" I said curiously "A demigod is a person who is half god, half human. You are the son of Poseidon, god of the seas and earthquakes who is also my brother making me your aunt." she said with a smile "If Poseidon is my father, why hasn't he ever helped me? Where was he when my home was burned to the ground and my mother was killed while I was taken into slavery?" I demanded while she spoke "Perseus, do not blame your father, he has helped you in many ways. When you were on that boat, didn't you notice how the water healed your wounds and how you didn't get seasick like everyone else did? Your father has been protecting you for the longest time." she said making me realize she was right, my father has been helping me whenever he could.

"Why are the gods forbidden to see their children?" I said while she spoke "The Ancient Laws are what keeps the gods from seeing their children, these laws bound every immortal there is, Olympian, Titan, Giant, or a Primordial. Every full immortal must follow these laws." she said as a thought came to me "How can Artemis be down here then? Isn't she supposed to be bound to the Ancient Laws?" "Artemis is the only Olympian who is sort of free from the Ancient Laws because of her domains, maidens, the moon, and the hunt. Which you just met, a few minutes ago." she said with a apologetic expression on her face.

"Yes, I've met them." I said sadly feeling tears forming in my eyes as Hestia hugged me as a warmth overcame me "A powerful being and his children came to me and offered you a home with them." she said as I looked at her "Who?" I said hopeful someone could help me. "His name is Chaos, Creator of the Universe and his children, the Primordials." She said as my eyes widened "W-What?" I said shocked and confused as to who they are. Hestia must've noticed my expression because she spoke "Chaos is the first being in the Universe and is the most powerful being in the Universe, his children are the Primordials. They are beings of power stronger than all of the Olympians combined, they are the personifications of everything, the earth, the sky, night, darkness, light, day. They wish to help you train and become the hero you are born to become, so do I and a few other Olympians." she said as multiple flashes appeared forcing me to close my eyes.

When the flash disappeared I saw a man with blonde hair and light blue eyes, but when he smiled it was like looking at the sun making me blink my eyes a couple of times but when I looked at the other man he was the complete opposite of the first, he smelled like death and the shadows seem to welcome him while he gazed at me with onyx eyes.

"Perseus, meet your cousin Apollo and your uncle, Hades." She said while I looked at Hades in fear, knowing if what Aunt Hestia is saying is the truth. Hades hates children of Poseidon and Zeus. "Relax spawn of my dear brother ." He spat while Hestia glared at him "Usually I would kill you but Hestia said you play a important factor in the near future and that I might take a liking to you, so I've come to see if it's true." he said while I nodded shakily.

"I thank thee for sparing me, despite me being a son of Poseidon." I said bowing my head "Maybe Hestia's right, you might be the only spawn of Zeus or Poseidon that I'll like." he said as Hestia spoke "Perseus, I would like to adopt you if that would be fine with you." she said nervously while I looked at her in shock till I nodded "Yes I'll be happy if thou did, mom." I said while she smiled as a warmth overcame me "As my son you have the ability to summon home cook meals, summon fire to your will but beware Perseus, the fire is linked with your emotions, if you get too mad it will turn to Greek fire which is nearly impossible to extinguish." she said as my eyes widened as Apollo spoke "I know we won't be able to talk much sadly but I'm going to make you my champion. Doing this you will have every power of mine, which includes the ability to see into the future." he said with a smile "Apollo, is that safe for the sea spawn? Making him a champion at such a young age, that much power would burn him alive." Hades said as my eyes widened.

"No, I think he's got it." Apollo said as he put his hand on my shoulder as searing hot pain started to move through my body for a while till it slowly died away while everyone looked at me in shock except for Apollo since he was smiling. "Told you he had it under control." He said as I spoke "What kind of powers do I have from thee, Apollo?" I said as he spoke "Children of Poseidon are naturally terrible at archery, but with the people you're going to be living with you should be fine." he said as Hades spoke "Except for Orion." he said as Apollo growled "Don't ever mention him again." he snarled while I backed up in shock and slight fear. He must've noticed my expression because he stopped and looked at me apologetic expression "I'm sorry if I scared you, it wasn't necessary but you have the powers of healing, archery skills, awesome sense of poetry and haikus, and the ability to see into the future." he said while I looked at him in shock. "I thank thee with the gift you bestowed upon me." I said sincerely while he waved it off as Hestia pushed Hades forward.

"I guess I'll make you my champion too." He muttered as a dark glow surrounded me as I felt more power stronger than Apollo's but I also felt a lot more pain while I fell to my knees as the pain subsided while I sat there on my hands and knees gasping.

"Impressive, the sea spawn actually survived." Hades muttered impressed as Apollo put his hand on my shoulder and muttered something that I didn't understand as the pain went away "As you grow older, you'll be able to do the same thing that I just did." he said with a smile. "As my champion, you have the ability to shadow travel, enter the Underworld with ease, and summon the dead." he said as I went to speak but he stopped me "No need to thank me." he said as I nodded with a smile as Hestia spoke "Lord Aether should be here any minute." she said confusing me till a bright flash appeared and a handsome man in white armor with massive pure white wings on his back with a aura stronger than Apollo, Hades, and Hestia combined with a friendly smile on his face.

"Lord Aether." Hestia said as she, Hades, and Apollo bowed as Aether spoke "No need to bow to me, especially you three. Is this him?" he said with his smile still etched on his face as Hestia nodded "This is Perseus Jackson, the son of Hestia, Champion of Hades and Apollo." she said while he nodded.

"How old is he?" "Five years old, Lord Aether." Apollo said as he nodded impressed "Five years old and still survived three full blessings, looks like father and Nyx were right about this demigod." he said as I spoke "Who are you?" I said curiously as he laughed and spoke "I am Aether, Primordial of light." he said as my eyes widened.

"Are you one of Chaos's children?" I said as he nodded "Yes young hero, I am. I believe Hestia has told you everything?" he said while I nodded "You three should head back so Zeus doesn't get suspicious of the massive power here." he said while they nodded as Hades disappeared "Good luck cuz, feel free to come to earth and visit me. When you're older, I'll even let you drive the sun chariot." he said with a smile confusing me as he disappeared in a flash.

"What did he mean? He makes it sound like I'm not going to be on earth." I said as Aether spoke "That's because you won't be on earth, you'll be in the Void with me and my family." he said as my eyes widened as Hestia hugged me "Good luck son, go become the hero you were born to be." she said as I hugged her back. "I shall mother, I won't let thee down." I said as she smiled "I know you won't son." she said as she released me and went to flash away but stopped and looked at me "Percy, the Hearth has the ability leaving me and Aether.

"Let's go home Perseus." Aether said looking at me while I nodded as he put his hand on my shoulder as we disappeared in a flash.

Eight hundred years later

"Come on Percy, you can do better than that." Ouranos said as I ducked under his slash as I backed up panting "Easy for thou to say, thou are older than time itself, literally." I said as I ran forward but slowed down "I don't take to kindly to that Percy." Chronos said with a smile as I fought him for control over time allowing me to move normal again but draining myself more quicker than usual.

"Honey, this isn't your battle. This is his and Ouranos's battle, leave him alone." Ananke said as Chronos nodded as Ouranos slowed down while I slashed at his stomach leaving a pretty good size cut as I let time go back to normal as Ouranos jumped back.

"Thou know it's the truth Chronons, do not deny it." I said as I ran back at Ouranos forcing him on defense till I jabbed forward but he blocked my attack and spun out of the way shield bashing me, making me stumble forwards as Ouranos brought his sword around but I put my shield up just in time as his sword made contact with me, tossing me back.

"I know, but it doesn't mean I have to like it." Chronos said as I rolled out of the way as Ouranos brought his sword down while I kicked him back allowing me some time to get up "Thou don't always get what thou want, right?" I questioned as Ouranos propelled himself forward while I propelled back barely dodging his strike "Very true Percy." Chronos said as I summoned some lightning and shot it towards Ouranos but he just rolled his eyes and absorbed it.

"Percy, lightning doesn't affect me." He said while not soon after a large piece of the earth hit him throwing him back as Chronos burst out in laughter "That certainly did." I heard as I turned and saw Aether and Erebus also laughing.

"I hate it when you do that." Ouranos muttered turning my attention back to him as lightning started striking around us, but each time lightning struck near me it was Ouranos. Ouranos was basically the lightning forcing me on defense as he kept attacking me from multiple angles till I shadow travelled away from the destruction to get some breathing room.

"I seriously have to thank Hemera for those quick reaction classes." I muttered as a voice spoke "You can thank me now, Percy." I heard as Ouranos appeared behind me as I spun and deflected his attack while we started going back and forth with each other. "I thank thee Hemera for those classes, even though I always said I didn't need them." I said while Hemera smiled "Your welcome." she said as I used the light to blind Ouranos, making him blink his eyes a few times while a portal appeared beneath him making him fall through it as he appeared in the water while I froze the water around him, entrapping him in it then used the remaining water to create a solid dome trapping him in it.

"Do thou yield Ouranos?" I yelled from the other side of the training arena as Ouranos nodded "Percy wins over the old man." Aether said as lightning struck him in the butt making him jump in the air as Erebus shadow travelled beside me while I capped Riptide, a gift that I got from my father Poseidon around thirty years ago. Hestia managed to get it from him and give it to me, saying it was a gift that Poseidon was going to give to me on my thirteenth birthday.

"Good job Percy, I have to say you are improving." He said with a smile as Eros spoke "A lot quicker than he is in his archery classes. How do you shoot a arrow backwards?" he said astonished while I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know, I told thee I wasn't ready for that yet but thou did not believe me and paid the price." I said as Nyx appeared and spoke "Yes, an arrow to his behind is what he got." she said while everyone burst out in laughter while Eros glared at Nyx.

"Great fight Percy, your skills with the sword truly are unmatched." Ouranos said while everyone nodded "I wouldn't be where I am today without thy help." I said gesturing to everyone while they smiled. "Father wants everyone in the throne room, why, he didn't say." Gaea said as everyone nodded and disappeared in different colored flashes as I light travelled to the throne room to see everyone already in their thrones while dad was smiling at me.

"Hello son, how did training with Ouranos go?" He said as I went to speak but Aether spoke first "Percy beat old man with ease." he said as lightning struck his throne making him yelp "Yes I did defeat him but I also used my powers to assist me in some ways but I can assure thee, when fighting any one of you, it's never an easy battle." I said as Hydros spoke "It's an easy battle when you're fighting me, Pontus, or Thalassa,, that's why we have to all fight you at once." he said "That's because being a son of Poseidon, fighting any immortal in water is easier than fighting an immortal head on." I said while he nodded.

"How are you doing in your other classes?" Dad said while I looked at Nyx, Hemera, and Eros "He's excelled in his classes with the hunting knife and tracking skills." Nyx said as Hemera spoke "He's also excelled in his shield and spear fighting, even though he hates it." she said slightly glaring at me "How about you, Eros?" dad said but didn't get an answer. "Eros?" dad questioned but Eros still didn't answer since he was too busy checking himself out. "Thou is an idiot." I said as I pulled out my bow and shot a arrow destroying his mirror while he glared at me while I pointed at dad.

"Sup dad?" Eros said, like not even ten seconds ago dad was trying to get his attention "I said how is he doing in his classes?" "Oh he's doing excellent, power wise or skill wise?" he said as dad looked thoughtful till he spoke "Both." "He's doing great in archery, better than Apollo and Artemis combined but nowhere near me, I personally think it has something to do with his traits since all children of Poseidon are naturally terrible at archery but the blessing from Apollo does help him drastically." he said while dad nodded with a smile on his face.

"How is he doing in everyone else's powers?" He said as everyone gave him the reports of my training for the last eight hundred while he nodded "So he's basically excelled in everything?" he said while everyone nodded "Yes father he has, though he does have a few problems here and there with my training." Tartarus said as Ourea spoke "Maybe it's because you nearly kill him every time you train with him?" she said while Tartarus spoke "He's still alive." he said as Pontus spoke "Because we always end your training with him before his head gets severed from his body." he said while Tartarus went to speak but stopped and nodded "See, my point exactly." he said as I spoke "Yes Tartarus's training is a bit brutal-" "A bit?" Aether said as shadows wrapped around him and threw him threw a portal as it shut while everyone looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Where did you send him?" Gaea said while I shrugged my shoulders "Somewhere in the Void, he will be fine." I said while everyone rolled their eyes "Now before I was interrupted, yes Tartarus's training is a bit brutal but in the end, it's his training that saves me." I said as Tartarus spoke "See? Even if Percy agrees with it, he's fine." he said as I spoke again "Dad, why did thou call us here?" I said as everyone minus Aether looked at dad.

"Percy you know of the Great Prophecy we told you sometime back?" He said while I nodded "Yes, I remember." "I believe Kronos is trying to rise up and bring the Titans with him to overthrow Olympus, the prophecy is about a half-blood of Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades, and so far you were the only living half-blood until five years ago." he said as a screen appeared and showed my dad, Poseidon who had a mortal woman in his arms who looked exactly like my mom were watching a five year old child play.

"Poseidon sired a child? I thought that Zeus would've sired at least three to four children in a timespan of six months." I said as Hemera spoke "Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades made a oath in the twentieth century to never have any children to avoid the Great Prophecy. Hades is the only one who hasn't broken the oath yet." she said as I raised an eyebrow "Zeus the first one to break the oath?" I said while they nodded "Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus was turned into a pine tree by her father on Half-Blood Hill." she said as I laughed "Shows how much Zeus cares for his children." I said while they all snorted except for dad. "Zeus turned her into a pine tree to preserve her life force. Her soul and spirit resides in the tree so Hades could not get his hands on her and send her to the Fields of Punishment just for being a daughter of Zeus." Dad said as I nodded "That's probably the smartest thing that Zeus has ever done." I said while everyone burst out in laughter.

"Alright everyone calm down." Dad said as we all managed to stop our laughter to only a few chuckles "Sorry father, thou may continue." I said while he nodded "Poseidon broke the oath not long after, but the mortal is someone you know Percy." he said while we all looked at him in shock "Father, how is that possible? Percy only leaves the Void to visit Apollo, Hades, and Hestia, no one else." Nyx said in shock "That's because she is his mother, Sally Jackson, mother of Tyler and Perseus Jackson, sons of Poseidon." he said while my brothers and sisters looked at him in shock while I looked at the screen, feeling tears forming in my eyes. "Mom." I choked out watching my mother.

"How is that possible, whenever someone tries for rebirth, their memories get wiped in the River Lethe so they don't remember their past." Ananke said as dad spoke "Your children have something to do with this, Sally Jackson remembers everything from her past. She even has her same name, I do not know why the Fates did this." he said while I continued watching my mother, trying to keep the past from reemerging that I tried so hard to bury.

"So thou think Kronos and the Titans are coming back?" I said still watching my mom "Yes, I also believe the Great Prophecy is starting." he said while I turned my attention back to him, hoping he isn't about to say what I think he's going to say. "I want you to head to Earth to fight for the Olympians." He said while we all looked at him shocked till the doors slammed open and Aether walked in.

"I hate you." Was all he said while he sat on his throne "Father, you can't be serious sending Percy to earth. Zeus is paranoid and will kill him first chance he gets." Hemera said "WHAT?!" was heard as we all looked at Aether in shock "Father wants to send Percy to earth to fight against the Titans." Hemera said as he spoke "No way, Zeus and the other Olympians will kill him if they find out who he is and if they don't kill him, their going to use him for their own gain." he said while everyone nodded in agreement.

"This Great Prophecy could be for Tyler dad, why not let him do it?" I said while he looked at me "You really going to be that selfish?" he said as I hesitated, after a few minutes I spoke "Fine, I'll do it." I said as he smiled at me while everyone looked at me in shock.

"I know thou don't want me to do this but this is what I've been training to do for the last eight hundred years, I can't let someone else suffer just because I don't want to take responsibility." I said as dad spoke "Plus, he has more than enough skill to handle himself, he'll be fine." he said while everyone nodded, albeit reluctantly "Okay, but what do we do about his aura, it's stronger than Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon combined and rivals ours. As soon as he steps foot on earth, the Olympians will be hunting him." Ourea said while everyone nodded as Chaos summoned a necklace that had rotating galaxies and stars moving around it and tossed it to me.

"This will conceal your aura to that of a demigod, your aura will be stronger than others because of you being a son of Poseidon." He said as I put it on but didn't feel any different "As long as you have the necklace on, your true aura will be concealed." he said as I nodded and looked back at the screen to see Poseidon disappearing and Sally taking Tyler home "And what of my brother, Tyler?" I said as dad spoke "Tyler is five right now, I will send you to earth so that when the time is right you can take him to camp. That way you can teach him how to fight in case he is the child of the prophecy." he said while I nodded "If I am the prophecy child, how will I complete it if I'm partial immortal?" I said "I will take away your partial immortality so that you will age." he said as I nodded.

"What happens if the prophecy starts when Tyler turns sixteen and not me?" I said while everyone looked at Chaos "Tyler was born October ninth, your birthday is August eighteenth. The war should start around August if I estimated correctly so you should be the prophecy child." he said while I raised an eyebrow "Should?" I questioned as he glared at me.

"When will I leave?" I questioned "You will leave in seven years Percy." he said as I nodded "Is there a specific reason I'm leaving in seven years?" I said as he spoke "Monsters are already sensing your brother, I want you there when he's twelve so that he can get to camp safely, since that is the most likely age Hades and Zeus will know he's a son of Poseidon. he said as I nodded "You should get some rest before your next training session with Gaea." he said as I nodded and left the throne room.

Seven years later

I stood in the throne room in front of the portal that's going to lead me to earth with my father and siblings around me "Good luck son, I know you'll do great things." he said as he pulled me into a hug "I should get going father, I appreciate everything you've done for me." I said as I went to step into the portal but was stopped by father. "Before you leave, some of your brothers and sisters wish to give you some gifts." He said as Nyx, Hemera, and Ouranos all stood in front of me with different weapons in their hands.

"We all know you only have one true weapon so we decided to give you some extras just in case." Aether said with a smile as Hemera spoke first "All of the weapons can change forms like you sword, Riptide. I'll go first." she said as two flashes appeared in her hands, when they died down I saw a spear that was pitch black with white streaks mixed in with it while a shield was in her other hand that was the same way.

"All of the weapons that we give you are blessed by father, meaning that they are indestructible." She said as she gave me the shield and spear "The spear will summon the light to your will and can blind your opponents, the shield will send out little bursts of light blinding your enemies whenever something makes contact with it, it works on monsters but Titans and Giants it will not." she said while I smiled at her "I could use some mid-range, I thank thee sister." I said gratefully while she shook it off. "The shield can turn into a watch and the spear can change into a pen like Riptide, just cap it like you would Riptide, your shield is the same way." she said as I capped the spear and shield and saw that she was right but the pen was pitch black with white streaks mixed in with it while the watch was the same way as I gave her a tight hug as she hugged back.

"I'll go next." Ouranos said as he gave me a pitch black bow with lightning streaks going down it "The bow can shoot normal arrows and different arrows that were blessed by Hemera, Erebus, Chronos, and Pontus giving you multiple arrows that will slow down time, blind your enemies, use the shadows to trap someone, or use the water. The quiver will have unlimited arrows so you won't have to worry about running out. We would prefer it if the arrows that were blessed are used for if you are too tired to summon your powers. It will change into a ring, just think about it." he said as I nodded and thought of it as a ring as it shimmered and changed into a electric blue ring "All you have to do is twist it and it will appear as a bow while the quiver will already be on your back." he said as I thanked him and gave him a hug.

"And then there was one." I said looking at Nyx while she rolled her eyes as a pair of hunting knifes that were pitch black with stars and planets rotating around them "I know that this isn't the best but I know you enjoy using the hunting knifes." she said as I spoke "It's perfect sister, I couldn't have asked for it any better." I said as I twirled them around with expertise as she handed me the sheaths "Plain and simple, I like it." I said while giving her a hug "Stay safe, I can't afford to lose my little brother." she said as I spoke "I cannot assure thee sister, trouble always seems to find me but I will try my hardest to stay out of trouble." I said as I pulled away from her.

"I appreciate everything thou have done for me." I said sincerely as they waved it off "Good luck son, it should be a week or two before Zeus or Hades finds out about you and your brother. Hades knows about you but not Zeus so expect some crazy things from those two." father said as I nodded "Where will the portal take me?" "It will take you to your mother's apartment. Good luck son." dad said as I thanked everyone for the gifts and got ready to step through the portal but was stopped.

"Wait! I didn't give you your gift." Eros said as I looked at him confused as a longbow appeared in his hands along with a quiver "I know how much you enjoyed using the longbow so I created you one, it has forty eight arrows but they won't come back to you but they will cut through the toughest armor like butter." he said as I took the longbow and observed it, the longbow was like the hunting knifes that Nyx gave to me with the planets and stars rotating around it. "It's simple, I enjoy that. This is really appreciated, brother." I said gratefully as I gave him a hug.

"Don't worry about it, only the best for the future Savior of Olympus." He said as I raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything as he continued "It won't have to change into anything just think will it to disappear and it will, same thing for if you want it to appear." he said as I nodded and looked at the portal "This is going to be interesting." I said as I walked through the portal as my world went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 67 4
រឿងខ្លីៗ BL BTS and Amine
457 19 2
Hello, so basically i will do one shots in this book. You can always send me requests for the one shots as much as you want i will do them all at so...
50.1K 3.9K 27
28.9K 2.8K 19
Dos mejores amigos muy unidos pero uno de ellos ocultaba su gran secreto ese secreto que podría destruir esa gran amistad. Taehyung no tenía las agal...