Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

By Lovato-Lover

Demi Lovato Story Samara Garner is a normal 17 year old, with a simple uncomplicated life. Demi Lovato is... More

Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)
Life In Paradise (Demi Lovato)
Life in Paradise ( Demi Lovato )
Life In Paradise (Demi Lovato)
Life In Paradie (Demi Lovat)
Life In Paradise (Demi Lovato)
Life In Paradise
Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
AUTHORS NOTE
Someone be my friend!!

Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato )

6.9K 179 13
By Lovato-Lover

Chapter 11

Enjoy :)

----------

Samaras POV:

After i got of the phone Demi went really quiet.
I wasn't sure what had happen, but she seemed different, almost nervous.
Maybe.

"Are you alright, Dems?" I question while wrapping my hands around her.

"Yeah, I'm good. Aren't you gonna go surfing?" She asks pecking me on the lips.

"Ohh yeah. I'll come see you later, I have to Go home to sort some stuff out for tomorrow. But we'll hang out later?" I told her questionably.

"Sure I'll see you later babe" Demi says before walking into the bathroom to shower.

Something defiantly not right with her.

Later that day:

I haven't heard from Demi since this morning, I'm not sure why she was acting weird but I want to do something nice for her.
So that's why I told her I needed to sort stuff out, but it wasn't for Elijah. No I'm going to make a nice dinner on the beach for us.

The beach will be empty by the time we go out there, so we'll be alone.

I wan to ask her to be my girl, i no what your thinking.
We agreed to keep it to ourself, I still don't mind keeping it quiet but I want to be able to call her my girlfriend.

I hope she won't freak out about it or not want to be my girlfriend.

But I'm still going to ask, I'm going to take a chance because I want this and I'm pretty sure she does too.

I'm making some chicken dish I found online, with a salad as a side.
I don't drink alcohol and neither does she so Were having diet cokes for drinks.

It's 6:30 and the diner is ready, i already set up the blanket and pillows
On the beach because I knew she would be watching tv all day.

I've got the set up closer enough to the house so the porch lights will give us a way to see.
The sun has just set and the sky's nearly dark.
I wanted it to be dark because I knew it would be a beautiful night with the stars and moon out.

I grab my jacket just in case it gets cold before heading out the door with the food.

I place the food on the blanket, then head over to get Demi.
I haven't mentioned anything about this night to Demi, so I hope she'll come.

I walk up to her door with my hands nervously in each other, I really want this night to go well.

I knock on her door before waiting patiently for her to answer.

She does answer, so I knock again. Maybe she avoiding me and doesn't want to talk to me.
My thoughts are quickly cut of by her answering the door.

"Hey, I didn't think you were gonna come back over" she says slightly sad.

" sorry I wanted to come earlier but I had some stuff to sort out." I say watching her expression change to a happier one.

"Well Im glad you here now, want to come in" she says stepping aside.

"Actually no" I say watching here face drop. I can't stand seeing her upset so I quickly speak again.

"But I do need you to do something for Me" I say smiling at her.

"What" she asks with a smile slightly returning to her face.

"Close you eyes and come with me" I say before guiding her out the door.

Demi's POV:

"Close your eyes and come with me" samara says pulling me out the door.

I shut the door behind me before turning to face her questionably.

"What why" I say curiously.

"Just trust me, please" she says with puppy dog eyes.

" fine but you better not be planing something against me" i say pouting because she won't tell me where we're going.

"I'm not I promise......we'll not today anyway" she says laughing.

"You better not ever" I say still pouting.

"I won't, promise" she says cutely before kissing me.

I melt into her kiss and start kissing back, only to have her pull away.

She smiles at my pouting.

"There will be time for that later, now close your eyes" she says pecking my lips.

I finally close my eyes as she guides me down the steps and away from my house.

"Where are we going" I question impatiently.

"We're nearly there just wait" she says before bringing me to a stop.

"Can I open my eyes" i ask feeling her arms wrap around my waist and her head resting on my shoulder from behind.

"Yeah you can open them" she says.

I open my eyes before gasping at the sight in front of me, it's beautiful.

There on the beach it a blanket on the ground with pillows on top. There are some containers which I can't make out what's in them.
The night is beautiful, the stars are out and the moon is full.
The porch light from her house is illuminating the blanket beautifully.
The waves are crashing against the shore with the moonlight making the ocean look even more beautiful than during the day.

I feel a tear slip down my cheek.

"You did this for me" I whisper barley.

"Yeah do you like it" she whisper back, her breathe on my neck making me slightly shiver, In a good way.

Instead if answering I turn around and crash my lips onto hers.

She immediately kisses back, I run my younger along her bottom lip begging for entrance.
She opens her mouth and let's my tongue in.
We battle for dominance which I win straight away.
I could kiss her all day, if she'd let me But I stopped.

"As much as I want to do that all night, i don't want to make this beautiful set up go to waste. Let's eat" I say pulling her to sit down.

" no ones ever done something like this for me before, this is amazing, thankyou" I say before eating my food"

"Your amazing Demi you deserve the best." She says taking my hand.

I smile at her before continuing to eat my food.
After we finish the food I lay back in between samaras legs, resting you my body against hers. She wraps her arm around my waist, and snuggle her face into my neck.

"Thankyou for tonight Sam" I say turning my face to kiss her cheek.

I feel her smiling against my neck.

" Demi" she whispers.

"Yeah, babe" I say loving that I can call her that.

"will you be my girlfriend " she says shocking me into silence.

I think I freaked her out by not saying anything because she starts rambling.

" I know you said you wanted to keeps this between us, we still can I just want to be able to call you my girlfriend, Im sorry if this is to soon maybe I shouldn't have asked." She says.

I turn to face her a see a tear slip down her cheek.

I'm speechless and don't know what to say, so I do the next easiest thing.

I kiss her.

And kiss her, for about 10 minutes.
I finally pull away from her needing air to breathe.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend" I say watching her face light up.

"Really" she asks.

"Yeah really" I say leaning in to kiss her again.

I slip my tongue into her mouth while my hands are resting on her sides.

She lays me back on the blankets before climbing on top of me and straddling me.

She leans down and connects our lips again. My hands straight up to her waist before leaving them there.

I feel her trailing her hands up my stomach underneath my top.
She keeps moving them up until they finally land on my breast.
I'm so turned on right now i never want her to stop.

I feel her fingers slip under my bra and touch my breast, my breath hitches as hers hands come in contact with them.
I moan as she gently squeezes them, I move my hands down her sides and grab her ass squeezing it. I feel her moan against my neck before she starts sucking on my pulse point.
I moan at the feeling of her sucking and biting at my neck.

"Oh god that feels so good baby" I say while giving her more access to my neck.

"Mmm, I know "she mumbles again my neck.

I want her so bad right now, I don't think Il be able to control myself.

I reach for the hem of her shirt ready to take it off.
But before that happens to worse thing i could of imagined, happens.

"Sammy" a male voice asks.

----------

Chapter 11!
Hope you ENJOYED:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 8.2K 31
Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of fate Amanda meets her idol. The one, the...
646K 14.3K 70
Ellie Welch hasn't had the easiest life. Her family disowned her at 19 years old when she gave her baby up for adoption. Fast forward a few years lat...
36.2K 971 43
A lesbian Demi story. Y/N type stuff. This is the first time I've done this so hopefully it'll turn out decent. Let me know! Demi has a show in Nash...
152K 2.8K 35
Imagines of the queen, Demi freaking Lovato !WARNING! Mention of sensitive topics and triggering chapters with inappropriate language and everything...