Watch N' Learn 3

Od TipHarris

Alyssa's all grown up now and is learning to figure things out on her own while still being guided by her par... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 16

1.4K 77 23
Od TipHarris

Chapter 16

Alyssa

So I've been quite busy with my studio since the grand opening and haven't had much time to myself. I've been constantly doing interviews with major people and getting a lot of recognition. I'm very proud of myself for accomplishing something that I have wanted for so long. Ryan hasn't got much of attention since that night and I think it's starting to bother him. 

By the time I'm done at the studio, I just go home and go to sleep then do it all over again the next day but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love what I do but I do need to learn how to balance my time.

I decided to take a break today because it was very needed plus it's Sunday. I cooked myself breakfast this morning and turned on the TV to just chill. As I was getting ready to take a seat on my couch someone knocked on my door.

I rolled my eyes as I went to go get it. I checked through the peephole then opened the door to see Ryan there in some sweats and white t-shirt.

"Hey Ry, what are you doing here?" I asked as he walked in.

I closed and locked the door behind him.

"I haven't seen you in a good week so I just thought I'd drop in on you. Who you got all this food for?" Ryan asked.

I made more breakfast than I should but I wasn't expecting anyone to come over.

"Oh...I just made too much." I told him.

Ryan glanced at me then looked around. I walked over to him.

"What's the problem?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"I don't have a problem but I'm hungry." Ryan said.

"I'll make you a plate."

"Thanks baby." he said walking to my room.

I had a lot of food. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit salad, sausage and a few waffles.

After I made his plate I went and sat on the couch with our plates and drinks. Ryan came and sat next to me on the couch then beginning to eat his food.

"What's going to happen with us?" I randomly asked as ate our food.

"What you mean?" 

"Like are we going to be doing this long term or is this something temporary?"

Ryan sat back on the couch and glanced at me.

"Where is this coming from?" he asked.

"I just want to know where my life is heading romantically. I want to be married with kids some day and I don't want to waste my time anymore." I said.

"Waste your time?"

"I didn't mean it like that...I just don't want to put my energy into someone if they don't plan on sticking around long term."

"So what exactly are you trying to get out of me? What's your question?" Ryan said.

"Do you want to be with me for the rest of your life? I wanna get married, buy a house and start a family."

"Yeah, I wanna be with you but you shouldn't rush that kind of stuff on a person." 

"I'm not saying I want it tomorrow or anything but I know I want it someday. I just don't want to wait forever. It's almost like if you know you've met your soulmate then why are you waiting to tie the knot."

"I honestly don't want to be married right now to be honest with you." Ryan told me.

"But that doesn't make any sense. If you know you want to be with me forever and we are going to get married eventually...why put it off for years?" I questioned.

"Alyssa, it don't work like that."

"Are you scared of being with one person for the rest of your life?"

"No, I don't have a problem with that. I know I have some work to on myself and I know I'm not ready to get married nor have kids. I'm just not trying to do that right now."

I just stared at him because I was starting to get a bit confused.

"I'm not trying to force it on you, I'm trying to understand. I have work to do on myself as well. We have work to do on our relationship." I told him.

"Exactly we gotta work on our relationship before we jump into something like that. You gotta crawl before you walk. I don't think you understand the magnitude of fully committing yourself to one person forever. Things change once you live with a person and everything is not always going to be good. I would just hate to rush into that then it end up going downhill."

"Ry, I'm not saying I want to be married with a new house and a baby on the way in the next 6 months...I just don't want to wait years with you before we finally get married or something. I feel like you'd wait 10 years to marry me." 

He laughed and rubbed his face. "You gonna stress me out about this Alley. Why can't we just focus on what we got now? I'm here and I love you. That's not going to change."

"Not being married also says that you're still on the market for someone else to get a chance."

"You scared I'm going to meet someone else?" he asked.

"No, I'm not. I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying."

"Nah, I do. I just don't want that right now. I wanna be with you."

"So what if I meet someone and he gives me everything that I've ever wanted from you in the next year?" I said.

"Really Alyssa?"

"Yes really."

"I mean when did we start seeing other people?"

"I'm just speaking hypothetically."

"There's nothing I can do but move on and respect your decision." he said.

"So you wouldn't care about me marrying another man and having kids with him?"

"I may care for a little while but I can't be worried about it forever. So say you go and start your own family with someone else...would you be mad at me if I had got engaged and shit with a pregnant fiance?"

"Why would I be mad if I'm enjoying my own family?"

"That's a lie, you'd be pissed off."

I rolled my eyes. "Hmm, what if you knew the guy I would be married to?"

"What if you knew the girl?" he said.

"Who would the girl be?" I asked raising a brow.

"I'm not about to play into your little games. You know what's up."

"So what are you gonna do about sex since I'm waiting until I get married?"

He smiled. "That's not a problem for me Alyssa."

"What does that mean?" I said.

"Don't worry about it. You need to stop worrying and let shit fall into place, okay?"

"Umhm, whatever."

Ryan pulled me into his lap and started kissing on me.

"I promise if you keep it off your mind then it'll happen when you least expect it baby. I love you and I don't want to be with anyone else. Let's just enjoy this right now and worry about that later. It'll come eventually." Ryan told me.

"Okay babe, I'll take your word for it." I said kissing his lips.

***Short update! How do you all feel about their conversation?? Let me know! More updates coming.***

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

551 31 16
Janay didn't really have a normal childhood like anyone else. Everywhere she goes was never anything good. Now that she's older.. she takes a step in...
612 54 19
Samantha Baker had her whole life planned out, she would finish college and become a psychologist and leave home to find her place in the world. Tryi...
16.4K 557 46
I swear sometimes it feel like a person just can't catch a break. For Kim she was that person. Growing up without the guidance of her parents she lea...
177 28 13
When Jayne has to move house to Wales after her parents split up, she doesn't expect to find that she is special. When she finds out that she is a gi...