P.

By HumanNature82

It's a story... Read it if you will. More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
The Purple Yoda
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
Hi.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
Author's Note
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII. (Minor Changes)
Hi.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.

XXX.

2.4K 97 111
By HumanNature82

Being met with the immaculate view of the night sky as she stepped into the lobby, she would have dropped everything and sprawled out on the floor to look at the stars. Instead, she continued onward to the second floor.

"Jamie, slow down," he panted as he jogged up the steps to catch up.

Jamie peered over her shoulder, watching him sprint in the four inch heels. How he did it was something she'd never understand.

"What's the rush?" Jamie shook her head. "You haven't spoken since I picked you up and don't think I haven't taken in that bag."

Jamie glanced down at the stuffed duffle. "I'm just tired," she sighed. "That's all. I just want to take a bath and go to bed."

"Well," he began, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "I'll join you...in the bath."

________________________

With her back against the lip of the large tub, she buried herself beneath the remaining bubbles. "I don't understand why you're sitting all the way over there. I mean, we just bathe each other."

"I feel like that and this is teasing you enough, P."

"Is that why you added so much soap? To cover up?" Prince shook his head with a chuckle as she shrugged. "Well, it isn't," he answered, wrapping his hands around her calf, massaging them slowly. "If it were, you would know."

Jamie sighed at his touch, his hands working their way down to her feet. "Wanna tell me what's on your mind, mama?"

"Nothing."

"I don't believe you," he replied, rolling the ball of her foot in his palm before switching to the other one.

"Then don't," she shrugged.

"Wanna know why I don't believe you?" He quizzed, bringing her foot down into the water. "You do this thing, well a few things actually, when you're bothered or thinking a little too hard."

Jamie sat quietly waiting to hear what he was referring to.

"You bite your lip a lot. Your bottom lip. On the inside. Then sometimes you stare at little things. Kinda like how you've been staring at the candle there," he nodded towards the candle sitting on the sink. "But you wanna know what really lets me know something's wrong?"

Prince sat up from the other side of the bath. He leaned forward, close enough to separate her hands that lay submerged in the water. "You fidget."

"I do not."

"You've been toying with your fingers since I picked you up," he retorted. "Now, tell me what's wrong."

"It's nothing I can't handle. Don't worry about it."

"I doubt you can handle it. You're here and with a big ol' bag of clothes. How long were you planning on staying with me?"

"Until you tell me to go home."

He hummed softly, still holding on to her pruning hands. "You can stay for as long as you want, under one condition."

"What's that?"

"Tell me what's going on," he chimed.

"Okay," she shuttered. "Can we get out of here first? Water is getting cold."

________________________

Wrapped in a towel, she laid across the bed, sinking into the plush mattress.

"Sleeping like that?"

Jamie rolled her eyes over, watching him rewrap his hair in a black scarf. "Maybe," she grinned, standing to her feet.

Pulling the towel from her body, she wiped away what little water remained on her skin before dropping it to the floor.

He was quick to step behind her. "Now, you just standing here like this is teasing me." He lay his hands upon her hips, pulling her body towards his front. Those soft lips brushed against her shoulder, slowly making it's way to her neck.

The effect he had on her couldn't be hidden if she tried. Her labored breathing was the confirmation he needed, to know that this was alright. That it was wanted.

His lips found their way down her spine. Reaching the dip in her back, he was already on his knees kissing each plump cheek. "Raise your leg," he ordered against her flesh.

Jamie rest her right foot on the edge of the bed, her hands holding onto his that remained on her hips. "Let go for a second, mama."

Jamie reluctantly freed him. Closing her eyes, she nervously anticipated his next move.

"Hey," he called to her. Jamie's heavy lids rose from her cheeks. Resting with his back against the side of the bed, he sat between her legs. "Watch."

With his eyes locked upon hers, he moved closer to her heat. His skilled tongue, slowly lapped across her folds.

Her hands instantly fell upon the sides of his head. "Prince..."

"That's my name," he grinned, repeating the action only this time ending with his mouth sucking on her clit. Jamie hunched over, struggling to stand.

"Prince," she cried. "Sh--"

The feel of his fingers slipping into her caused her hips to buck. Throwing herself further into his face. Releasing her bud, he leaned back. "No swearing."

Those hazel eyes studied his actions. Watching as his index and middle finger slipped in and out of her core. The gloss on his fingers caused him to whine, desperately wishing it were glistening upon something else.

Jamie studied his features as he gazed at her cat. She watched as his brows furrowed in frustration while he continued on. She'd also taken notice to his other hand being occupied with getting himself off.

Diving into her again, she quickly pushed his head back and removed his skilled fingers.

Bringing his fingers to her lips, she lowered herself in his lap, her knees planted at his sides.

Observing the way her head bobbed along each finger, sucking away her own juices, he could only think about the day she indulged in the deed. "Suck it."

Jamie stilled, removing his finger from her mouth. "Huh?"

His hooded eyes fell upon her lips. Slowly, he repeated himself. "Suck. My. Dick."

"Sit on the bed," she instructed, scooting away from him.

Getting himself situated on the edge of the bed, he beckoned her over. "C'mon, don't get shy on me now."

"I'm not," she murmured, coming closer. "I just don't think I've ever really been on my knees..."

"You have," he reminded. "When you were drunk, in the shower." He placed her hand on his shaft, guiding it along its length. "But I wouldn't count it," he groaned as she tightened her grip. "My dick never made it inside that pretty little mouth of yours."

Pulling her hair into his hand, he pushed her head down. Feeling her lips at his tip, he spoke. "Open."

Jamie opened her mouth, sliding her lips over his member. Remembering everything that set him off the first time, she took matters into her own hands. She slid her hand around his, removing it from her hair, letting it fall in every direction. "I wanna watch you," he managed to croaked.

"Now why do you need to do that," she simpered, licking from his bass to his tip.

"I just like to watch, mama."

Jamie laced her fingers with his, "Is that so?" With her breath tickling his head, the question made him shuttered. He brushed her hair to the side, clearing his view. "Better?"

"Yeah," he grumbled.

Jamie brought his hand to her lips. "Good."

________________________

Jamie's left leg draped over his right hip as they nestled into each other. His long digits buried in her tresses. "Ready to talk now?"

"No," she mumbled against his peck.

"It's really that bad?" He quizzed, continuing to stroke her mane.

"No."

"Then talk."

Jamie sat idly, contemplating if it was even worth speaking on. "Well, Devin's dad, he came back."

He responded with a soft, "Mhm."

"He's not a very good guy. He came be aggressive sometimes. It's why he went away and Pamela just let him come back. Just like that."

"She loves him."

Jamie pulled away, sitting up beside him. "Hurting someone isn't love."

"I know that," he responded. "All I'm saying is it may be love to her. There's nothing you can really do about that. Not until she wakes up on her own."

"I guess," she sighed, returning to her spot. "I just don't wanna see her hurt is all or have Devin witnessing that shit."

"I completely understand, mama, but running away ain't making things better either," he pulled her closer. "I want you to go home tomorrow. Well, maybe not tomorrow, but you can't stay with me forever."

"Why not?" She challenged, toying with his chest hair.

"I don't want you racking up a huge swear bill," he laughed. "You owe me twenty bucks in the morning."

Jamie slapped his chest. "You ain't shit, man."

"40."

"What about you? You said fuck earlier."

"60," he chucked. "And no I didn't. Might have been close, but I kept it together."

"Yeah, kept it together my behind," she mocked. "Let's insert every moan and groan from Do Me, Baby."

"Oh, bullshit!"

"Ha!" She pointed. "20 motherfucker!"

Prince rolled over on top of her. "80! You ain't getting a thing, woman! And I don't sound like that."

"Oh, please," she snaked her hand down his front. Wrapping her hand around his hardening joystick, his lids shut as he whimpered. "You don't?"

"Nuh uh," he muttered.

Jamie brought his head to her entrance, circling it in the juices that began to drip out of her. His eyes shot open, falling upon hers. "Jamie..."

"Just the head," she begged. "Like before."

AN: Yup.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 29 20
the title explains it....so does the story...read it
22 0 13
Please read it to know the story
506 18 1
Have you read this?
2.5K 166 23
Was it fate? Is it you I finally trust? Or am I just a fool. Desperately in love?