Behind the Camera (Team 10 Fa...

By adrodr0302

If I knew what would happen, would I do it all again. [First ever story and first completed story] More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 2

988 15 0
By adrodr0302

As Alissa drove out of the neighborhood, I couldn't help but remember all of the memories I had with Team 10. Yeah, they were jerks but before this I thought I would spend my entire life with them. That we would go through thick and thin together and come back stronger than before. But they hate me now.

The way Emilio looked at me hurt me so deeply that I almost bawled my eyes out. The way that Ivan didn't even care about me or Alissa, killed me. How Tessa just looked at her feet and how everyone else looked away from us. After everything that we have done together, was it just a joke?
It was like Jake told them just to shun us. That we weren't even good enough to be cared about.

'Congrats Jake, your plan worked! I feel like a worthless piece of shit!' I thought angrily.

Oh and do you wanna hear the best part of today?! In a few more days, it will be my birthday! Hilarious, right?!

As fate would have it, I actually had a crush on the Martinez twins. I mean how could I not. They were the perfect Spanish package. Beautiful ocean blue eyes, pink luscious lips, the adorable Spanish accent, and that smoldering look that could make any girl melt.

'Ariana,' I thought to myself 'They didn't do anything when you needed them, so get your head out of the clouds.'

My thoughts are cut off by a quick braking from the car. I turn towards Alissa to see that she's gripping the wheel and looking straight ahead while tears stream down her face. My already broken heart breaks even more for Alissa. She didn't deserve any of this crap.

"Are you ok?" I ask Alissa. She absentmindly shakes her head, but doesn't turn her head to look at me. I softly told her to pull over next to a curb and got the phone number of Chantelle, whose house we're supposed to stay in for the time being.

After a few minutes of waiting, Chantelle arrived but grimaced when she saw the physical state of Alissa. "You should have left a long time, Alissa. But not like this." Chantelle says as she hugs Alissa while rocking her back and forth.

"Come on, Ari." Chantelle said as she took Alissa's spot in the driver seat. "What about your car?" I ask. "Oh, I'll have one of my boys come get it later." She said, dismissing it with a wave of her hand. I nodded my head and stared out the window while rubbing Alissa's back.

It wasn't quiet but who can blame us?

After a maneuvering her way through California's surprisingly calm streets, we arrive at Chantelle's apartment. I helped Alissa slowly get out of the car. She looks like she's in a daze, not caring that her steps are wobbly and pursuing on. After helping Chantelle get all the bags down from the car, we walked in to see Alissa asleep on Chantelle's couch.

Chantelle smiled sadly and gently laid a blanket on top of her. "You were brave to do what you did today, I don't think I would've had the balls to do what you did." She says while still looking at Alissa."Thanks, I didn't want to live without Alissa. She's like a sister but a best friend to me, I can always count on her." She smiles "Get some sleep, Ariana. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow."

_________

Hey peoplz! This chapter was more info on how they're taking the news. I'm sorry if some of the stuff isn't accurate or something doesn't seem right just let me know if you can. Ok byee ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 3.7K 68
Hey I'm Ava, Ava Paul.
11.4K 165 35
I have never wrote a book before, this is my first one and this is about members from team 10 living and having a life with you. You will face some c...
378K 3.4K 35
You already know... ;)