Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilog...

By diggys__bae_

THIS IS A TRILOGY BOOK BOOK 1: Trying To Love Again (A Diggy & Yn Fanfic) BOOK 2: Life After Pain (A Diggy... More

Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilogy)
Chapter 1
New Book Alert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaper 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 6

3.9K 173 27
By diggys__bae_

Yn's POV

I groaned as my alarm clock went off. I sat up and ran my fingers through my now tangled hair. I yawned as I got out of bed and walked to the shower.

I showered, washed my hair, put lotion and deodorant on, brushed my teeth, and put on a jogging suit. I grabbed my phone as I walked downstairs. I put my hair in a ponytail and put my gymshoes on and walked out of the door.

I drove up to the hospital and met Nurse Jean again. "Yn? You're late."

What the hell is she talking about? "Late? What do you mean late? It's 9 in the morning."

"Yes, but you should've been here earlier."

"What do you mean?" I said tiredly.

"You're late for the performance your boyfriend put on today."

I looked at her in confusion. "Performance? Diggy performed one of his songs today?"

She shook her head. "I don't mean a musical performance. He cursed out another doctor, but this time, he did it in front of other patients."

I gasped. "Are you serious?" I was embarrassed. He's making us both look bad.

She nodded. "Yes, you can go to his room now."

"Okay" I said before I went to his room. He already had his bags and everything packed.

"Hey baby" he said with a smile.

"Daniel, I'm sick of this bullshit" I said, cutting to the chase.

"What'd I do now?"

"You cursed out another doctor? In front of other patients?"

He sighed. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Oh, don't worry, we will. But not right now. Right now, all I wanna do is go home. I'm tired and frustrated and I'm sure you are too."

He shrugged. "Whatever. Where's DJ?"

"With your mom."

"Why isn't he here?!"

"Lose the fucking attitude Your Majesty. I needed some time to myself. I'm tired, Diggy."

"And I'm not?"

I rolled my eyes as I carried his things out to the car. I wheeled him out of the hospital in a wheelchair. I helped him in the car and drove off.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

He looked out of the window and shrugged. He didn't say anything.

I sighed in frustration. "Are you hungry?" I repeated. "Say something!"

"Yeah" he said.

"What do you want?"

He shrugged again.

"This is gonna be a long day" I said to myself.

Once we got home, I made pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I poured us both a glass of orange juice. As soon as I fixed his plate, he began eating.

I sat down a few seconds later and saw that most of his food was gone. "Damn, Diggy. Slow down, the food's not going anywhere."

He looked at me and blushed a little bit. It was the closest thing to a smile I've seen from him in a long time. "I hated that hospital food" he mumbled.

"Diggy, talk to me" I said.

"Huh?"

"You heard me. We need to talk. Talk to me" I repeated.

"I don't want to" he said.

"This is one of the problems! Stop being so damn stubborn!"

"Yn, if I don't want to talk, I don't want to talk! That's it, that's all."

I looked at him for a moment. "Okay" I said. I finished my food in silence.

"Can you help me to the living room?" he asked when I was done eating. "I wanna watch TV."

I nodded. "Yeah" was all I said.

I helped him up and guided him to the living room. I helped him sit on the couch and walked back into the kitchen. I washed dishes, cleaned the counters and stove, then swept and mopped it the floor.

I went upstairs and called Minnie. "Hello?" she said as she picked up.

"Hey Bish! How are you?"

She giggled. "I'm great! What about you hoe!"

"I've been better but I'm making it" I sighed.

"What's wrong now?"

"Diggy" I stated simply.

"Ahh, say no more" she said.

I giggled. "But on a serious note, I need closure. I'm going to schedule appointments for therapy."

"That's great! I don't think Corahn and I are going to need it."

"Lucky for you two! But, Diggy, DJ, and I will definitely need them."

"Well, I hope everything goes well."

"Yeah, I'll give someone a call now. I'll call you later."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

I called a therapist, Dr. Reynolds to be exact, and scheduled for the three of us to come. We start in two days, on Monday.

"Yn!"

"Yeah!" I called back.

"Come here! Watch TV with me!"

I smiled and shook my head as I walked down the stairs. "I need to tell you something" I said as I laid my legs across his on the couch. I turned the TV off.

"What is it?" he asked, placing his hands on my stomach. He kept staring at it, I wasn't sure if he was even paying attention to me.

"Well, we start therapy on Monday."

He looked up at me and started laughing. "That's funny."

"What's funny? I'm serious."

"Yn, I'm not going to therapy" he said as he rubbed my stomach.

I put my hand over his, which stopped him from rubbing my stomach. "Diggy, c'mon, just try it."

He shook his head. "No. Why didn't you ask me before you decided all of this?!"

"Don't yell at me. We're all going and that's it. It's for the best."

"Wait, did you just say we're all going? DJ's taking therapy? Oh hell no!"

"Diggy, DJ's been having nightmares after everything went down. I'm not gonna stand by and watch him be afraid for the rest of his life!"

"Yn, I don't want to go to therapy."

"It's for the best" I repeated.

"No, it's for what you think is the best! What about me?"

"Oh shove it up your ass!" I said irritably. "Everything isn't about you!"

"Look who's talking!"

I sighed. "I don't want to argue with you. We're both grown as hell, we shouldn't be arguing like this. The stress isn't good for either of us."

He rubbed my stomach again. "I'm sorry."

I nodded. "Me too."

We watched TV again after I turned it back on. Diggy sighed as the commercials came on. "Who's the therapist we're seeing?"

"Dr. Reynolds."

"What time do we have to be there?"

"6-7:30 PM since DJ still has to go to school during the day."

He rubbed his forehead. "I still don't know how I feel about all of this Yn."

"W.D.Y.J.T.M?" I asked him.

"Huh?" he asked.

I giggled at his confusion. "I said 'why don't you just trust me'?"

He shrugged. "I do trust you..."

"But?"

"But... nevermind" he said. "I don't want to talk about it."

I chuckled as I shook my head. "You don't want to talk to me about anything anymore" I said sadly.

"Yn, you know it's not that" he said looking into my eyes.

"Then what is it?" I replied quickly.

He shook his head and looked away. "It's complicated."

I nodded. "Yeah" I said. "Complicated" I repeated sarcastically.

He looked at me and turned back to the TV. "It's back on" was all he said.

I bit my lip and shook my head. "Yeah" I said.

We watched TV in silence for another few minutes. "I need to go to the bathroom" Diggy said. "Could you help me up?"

I got up from the couch and helped him get up. His arm was still in a sling and his chest was still wrapped up. He grunted a little but as he stood up fully.

When he was done, I helped him get upstairs so he could lay down. He grunted as he got up the stairs and as I helped him in bed. "I love you" he said to me.

I smiled. "I love you, too." I held his hand as he slowly closed his eyes. Maybe these angry spells will just pass on. I mean, they may just slowly go away as he heals.

I showered and laid down. I kissed his lips softly before I laid down next to him and drifted off to sleep. This definitely isn't going to be easy.
___________________________
I was gonna update yesterday but was too lazy and didn't feel like finishing the chapter. I didn't edit either. As least Diggy isn't being such a jerk anymore. 😒Maybe he just missed home? Or maybe because he missed YOU. Who knows? 😏

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 286 13
Sequel to Do I wanna Know. Reader and Spencer start dating and everything is perfect. Until it's not. How will they deal with Emily's death and the...
653 0 23
New Beginnings! This Book 2 of You Don't Love me. Hope you Enjoy! I love the sound of New Beginnings,but is it actually or is it gonna go back to th...
114K 2.3K 21
Being Inlove can be very confusing. You could be mad , then sad.You can say I hate you ,then I love you .Yn and Diggy's relationship have been very c...
17.1K 1.1K 28
two years later. have things changed? is a second chance needed? or was one enough? READ "SHATTERED" TO UNDERSTAND. #957 IN ROMANCE.