The Volturi Queen

By Just_dream_bigx

Two months after Bella's 18th birthday, she discovered she was pregnant with Edwards baby. Excited and nervou... More

Chapter One: Finding out
Chapter Two: Unexpected
Chapter Three: I can't stay here
Chapter Four: Italy
Chapter Five: Here We Go...
Chapter Six: Life Changing
Chapter Seven: It's Happening
Chapter Eight: First Day As A Vampire
Chapter Nine: The Future
I'm Back!
Chapter Ten: Oh Great...
Prince Of The Underworld
Chapter Eleven: When The Past Comes Back
Chapter Twelve: Everything Has Changed
Chapter Thirteen: He Can't Hurt Us Anymore
Chapter Fourteen: Our First Date
Hey :)
Chapter Fifteen: A Happy Beginning Now It's Ours

Sorry!

594 8 5
By Just_dream_bigx

So it's currently 12:39 am and I thought I'd let you guys know about something before I drift off into the land of dreams. 

I just want to say sorry in advance if there are no updates, later on, it all depends on my mood really. You see, on this day (5th July) two years ago the second most amazing woman in my life (the first being my mum) sadly passed away. She wasn't just my nan she was my best friend and I've not got over her death and I never will. I miss her lots and you have to understand that today and the 15th June (her funeral) is hard for me and my family.

I know a lot of you will say 'don't rush take your time' and I appreciate that, I do. I cannot thank you enough for your continued love and support that you have shown me. It makes me feel honoured to write what I do. But aside from that, I feel like I have to apologise for not updating and giving you reasons why I don't. You see, when I first started writing on Wattpad I was still in school and dealing with bullying so I didn't update for like three days and you'd be surprised how many people got on at me for it. It got so bad I deleted the story and didn't start writing until a good few months after that. So yeah, that's why I give you guys reasons. 

I hope you all understand. 

See you in the next chapter,

Fan_girl_dreamerx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 3.2K 13
Carlisle and Esme, reach out for anyone they can to help fight for Renesmee. While on this mission, they stumble across Rosalie's long lost sister, L...
132K 3.8K 27
Bella dies when the Cullens are out hunting. But she has a chance to go back to earth. She has a month to complete her task while three things are ch...
206K 4.3K 17
The situation was rather simple for anyone on the inside. (Y/N) and her partner wanted a child and so they would get one. But nine months is a long t...
81.9K 2.1K 23
Aro Volturi has a daughter that no one outside of the Volturi knows about. Elizabeth Melody Masen. For her sixteenth birthday Aro decides to gift her...