//football preferences//

By leetitemant

-this little book will contain preferences about some football players like: •Neymar Jr. •Mesut Özil •Antoine... More

//preference 1//
//preference 2//
//adding Olivier Giroud//
//preference 3//
//preference 4//
//preference 5//
//preference 6//

//welcome//

317 3 8
By leetitemant

Hello everybody, or as we say in my language, bonjour à tous!

Welcome on my first book on Wattpad but also on the first book that I try to write in english. English isn't my first language at all so I beg you to forgive me if I make mistakes. I'm French by the way, if you didn't recognized it before.

Anyway, you will find here preferences about football players that I like (i'm trying to be neutral but in fact i absolutely love them), there are only 4 boys for the moment but if you want me to add one that you like, just ask me and I will be glad to do it.

Here are the males:

Neymar Jr🇧🇷

FC Barcelona- Brasilian National Team

Mesut Özil🇩🇪

Arsenal- German National Team

Antoine Griezmann🇫🇷

Atletico Madrid- French National Team

Hugo Lloris🇫🇷

Tottenham- French National Team

So now that you've met every player, enjoy the book!

PS: don't hesitate to comment, I will have a pleasure to answer you and it will help me to stay motivate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 33.1K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
793K 47.7K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.