A Twist of Fate (1D series...

By JossieLeia

Jo Andrews Sam was your typical average high school girl. There was nothing pretty about her. Nothing excitin... More

A Twist of Fate
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Prologue
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ One
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Two
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Three
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Four
*Author's Note ~ 1D world tour's venues request ~ * CLOSED
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Five
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Six
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Seven
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Eight
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Nine
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Ten
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Eleven
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twelve
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirteen
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Fourteen
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Fifteen
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Sixteen
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Seventeen
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Eighteen
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Nineteen
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-one
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-two
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-three
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-four
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-five
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-six
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-eight
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-nine
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪Thirty
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-one
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-two
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-three
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-four
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-five
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-six
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-seven
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-eight
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Thirty-nine
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Forty
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Forty-one
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Forty-two
A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Epilogue

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-seven

62.8K 228 20
By JossieLeia

"It feels like we’ve been livin’ in fast forward; Another moment passing by.” ~ Up All Night

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

2012 © All rights reserved

A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Twenty-seven

 "Wakey wakey!" I felt a body hoping up and down on the bed and it felt like a swaying boat. "Wake up, lazy bum!"

...

I rubbed my eyes as I winced at the bright sunrays which shone on my face. What the...? Which idiot was making such a fuss...?

Then I realised, there was only just this one other person who always slept in my room...

Zayn.

When I opened my eyes, all I saw was his sexy brown eyes and wide smile. My beautiful Zayn. Okay, maybe that was the wrong word to use. I smiled back.

Wait.

Zayn?

Since when did he start to get up before me? My eyes shot wide opened. And dressed too.

I sat up abruptly. "Zayn?"

"Morning lazy," he drawled before planting a big wet kiss on my lips.

"Eeeks..." I screamed and wiped it off my lips. "What..."

"Time to wake up," he said as he tried to pull me off the bed.

"What time is it?"

"Seven," he informed me.

"Seven...?" I let off a yawn and put my feet on the ground. "How come you are already up?" I asked, amused.

He grinned, "We have a video to shoot."

Shoot. I forgot all about it.

The boys would be doing a remake of their video What's Makes You Beautiful. And thanks to Zayn, I found myself part of the model crew. There would be five girls appearing in the video and Zayn had insisted that I be his partner in the video. Of course, my instant reaction was to turn it down. But after his pleading puppy eyes, okay, I gave in reluctantly. I had never gone on a video before. So basically, it was freaking me out. But by the look of it with Zayn waking up so early in the morning for the first time, I guess he must be extremely excited about it.

I sighed. Absolutely freaked out.

"What should I wear?" I asked him as I searched through my luggage. I haven't unpacked yet since we arrived late last evening. Anyway, we would only be staying for three nights. Perhaps, there was no need for it...

“Wear your birthday suit,” he joked.

I glared at him before throwing a cushion in his direction.

“Whoa!” The cushion hit him right smacked on the face. “That hurts!”

I folded my arms and pretended to be angry, “Serves you right!” before sticking out a tongue at him.

He came over and gave me a bear hug. “Anything will be fine. You looked good in anything.”

I blushed. He does have good words at times.

“How about this?” he pointed to my faded G-Star jeans which was sitting at a corner of my luggage.

“This?” I pulled it out from the pile of clothes. “Okay.” No problem, it was my favourite pair of jeans. “And for the top?”

“Wear that flowery top you wore the other day.”

Flowery top? I racked my brains. Which flowery top was he talking about? I flipped through the clothes once again. Found it! “This?”

He nodded, “I like this,” he grinned causing me to blush again. “Grab along a cardigan too. It might get windy.”

“Right,” I shoved the cardigan into my backpack before heading to the bathroom for my usual morning routine.

It sure was going to be a long as I let out another yawn.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

We drove out straight after breakfast – promptly at eight, down to Dunsborough – south of Perth, for the beach. It was a beautiful day although a little warm.

We stopped for a little lunch break just before we hit our destination and met up with the other four girls who would be on the shoot – Lindsey, Kristal, Alison and Daphne. They were such slim girls! I was that fat to begin, but standing next to them… I was like double. And they were very pretty girls too. Oh my god, how could I be worthy enough for this video…?

Zayn seemed to sense my insecurity for he clasped my hand in his and gave it a little squeeze before giving me a reassuring smile. Whenever he smiled like that, I knew I had no fear for anything in this world.

Lunch was just delicious. Well, anything fishy was good for me – for I simply loved fish. We had a portion of some baked salmon with greens and a good glass of wine to go along with, since it was a winery. Then Clement, our video director had an idea – why not do some shots at the vineyard itself since we were here? So with the permission of the owner, off we went for the first shot.

The sun had come out and was shining brightly. The girls applied their sun block and I was offered some by Kristal.

“Thanks,” I beamed at her. The girls were actually friendly. I had half expected them to be conceited and stuck up. And I found out that they did not know each other prior to today. So basically, we were all strangers.

“Okay!” Clement announced. “I want the boys into the scene first. Girls, you can wait by the side.” Immediately, we hopped back into the shade to hide before giggling at each other.

I watched the boys in action. They were playing around with each other as they ran around the vineyards among the vines.

“Okay ladies! I need you in now!” Clement barked from afar.

I took a deep breath and followed the girls in.

“Just hang around here,” he instructed. “Enjoy the surroundings and talk among yourselves like you would when you are out with friends.” Turning to the boys, “Continue with what I told you just now. Look at them from where you are.”

“Ready?”

“Let’s go. Action!”

I stood around the girls and tried to mimic what they were doing. Alison smiled at me and I smiled back.

“First time on video?” Daphne asked.

“Huh?” My eyes widened.

“Don’t look so surprised. Relax and smile,” she said, still smiling.

“Oh,” I forgot. I regained back my smile. “Yeah.”

“Cool,” she grinned. “It’s my second. But I loved One Direction so I was thrilled when the agency called me.”

I chuckled.

“Okay! Done!” Clement yelled a cut and called it finished.

“Done?” I asked Daphne, surprised.

She chuckled, “Yeah. They just wanted a small shot.”

“Okay…” I was amused. It was barely ten minutes.

“Let’s get moving!” I heard Clement shouting again. I hurried my way to catch up.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

“Oh my goodness!” Louis exclaimed excitedly. “Look at the waves!”

I rolled my eyes. Then I realised I wasn’t the only one. Zayn did the same too.

“Come on, people!” Louis shrieked. “Don’t you just want to jump in and surf those waves?”

“Haven’t you surf enough for the past few weeks?” I mused.

“It is never enough,” he declared.

“No time for surfing today,” Liam said with a grin.

Louis pouted, “Can’t we make time? Just a little tiny weeny time?”

“Tell Clement that,” Niall smirked.

Louis sighed, “That man is a stone. Totally non-negotiable.”

The rest of us laughed. Harry patted him on the arm, “Better luck next time.”

“Where are we going next?” I asked.

“I believe we’re going to the Lighthouse,” Kristal said.

“Lighthouse?” The boys echoed in unison.

“What’s there at the lighthouse?” Niall asked, amused.

“The Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse is known for the excellent views of the Geographe Bay,” Daphne answered.

“I’ve never been to a lighthouse before,” Louis said.

“Neither have I,” Liam added.

“Are there caves around?” Lindsey asked.

“Are you afraid of caves?” Harry teased.

“No,” she mused. “On the other hand, fascinated.”

“I believe yes,” Daphne pondered for a moment.

“Are you girls from around here anyway?” Niall asked.

“Yeah, I’m from Perth City,” Daphne said.

Lindsey and Kristal shook their heads. “Melbourne.”

Alison said, “Fremantle.”

Then the four girls looked at me.

“Uh…” I stammered. “No… Manchester.”

They arched their eyebrows.

“Manchester?” Kristal mused. “That’s far.”

“Crazily far,” Alison nodded.

I laughed nervously.

“She’s our travelling companion,” Louis grinned. “She’s our drummer.”

“Wow!” The girls gasped.

“So you are not a real model?” Daphne asked.

I shook my head, “Nope.”

It was just a short fifteen minutes ride before we jumped off the car again. I could not blame Louis for thinking that way – even for a non swimmer like myself; the waters did look very inviting.

As we headed towards the lighthouse, Clement suddenly announced that he wanted to do a scene along the waters. I saw the boys’ eyes lit up while Louis let out a loud Whoopee! I could not help smiling. Looks like he had his lucky stars to thank today.

The girls were not required in this scene again, so we took cover under a nice big tree. Although I was a person who loved the sun, the sun here was simply scorching. I ended up hiding under the tree as well.

Since the boys could not afford to get themselves wet, they just merely strolled along the coast and fooled around. Due to the glaring sun, they had to retake quite a couple of shots before the right angle was captured.

Finally, we headed up the light house. Girls not required again. Strange, I wondered why they need us in the first place.

As the boys headed up the lighthouse, I joined Lindsey in exploring the path around the lighthouse. It was a beautiful sight. There were not much habitation around except for the three cottages which we passed by on the way up. The whole meadow stretched far and wide as I took in the nice sea breeze.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” Lindsey said softly. I nodded. No further words needed to be said. We just enjoyed the feeling of being here.

In the end, we did have a little scene up the lighthouse as well. We climbed up the small little structure and my my, the view was breath taking and it sure was cold up there with the wind blowing. My hair was probably blown into a mess. It was a miracle Zayn’s hair stayed in shape.

After Clement announced that he was satisfied, we headed back to Perth City.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

It was almost five when we arrived at the Kings Park. Apparently news had hit the fans and a whole massive crowd awaited our arrival.

“Whoa…” Alison exclaimed. They were surprised to find that I hardly batted an eyelid.

“Do you see this often?” Daphne asked me.

“It’s a common sight,” I chuckled. I could understand their shock. I was terrified when I first saw this crowd of people.

“Sorry! Excuse me!” Clement yelled at the top of his voice as he ushered the boys out. Besides the fans, there were also numerous cameramen around. And a couple actually stopped to take pictures of us girls.

Well, Clement did come prepared for there were a group of security that barricaded the area for the filming.

We took a little scene at the clock tower before heading for the tree top walk. As I looked down on my left, I was awed by the view of seeing the cityscape of Perth city itself.

Since this next part of the filming would be at the end of the video, Clement wanted us to join in with the boys as if we were making friends with each other. I saw each of the guys picked a girl of their preference and Zayn naturally came towards me.

He gave me a smile, “Don’t worry.”

Clement had also choreographed in such a way that each couple got a few seconds on the camera. He had also instructed the sound technician to set up the music so that the boys could sing along easily.

In the end, it was the crowd who were singing along…

Anyway, when it came to our turn, I decided to sit on a small tree branch – actually it was much like a hollow among the branches; quite low actually and very easy to climb up. Zayn helped me up, making sure I was securely seated.

“What do you think we should do?” he whispered cheekily.

“I don’t know,” I replied. “But you better don’t try something funny,” I warned which only caused to chuckle.

Earlier before us, Harry and Lindsey had ended dancing in circles before falling onto a heap of leaves, sending the fans screaming madly. Knowing Harry, I suspected he would be onto Lindsey soon enough.

“Ready?” Clement asked. “Just act normal.”

How the hell you actually act normal, I wondered.

If only you saw what I can’t see

You’ll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I’m looking at you and I can’t believe

You don’t know

Oh oh

You don’t know you’re beautiful

While Zayn was singing that, he came close to me and acted as if he was singing to me. I just acted like an idiot and smile back at him. Meanwhile, I could hear the crowd screaming wildly.

“You need to be more natural,” Clement cut us. He came over, “You need to be more natural. He’s singing to you, trying to woo you.”

I saw Zayn grinned cheekily behind and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Okay,” I mumbled.

“Again!” Clement walked back to the camera. “Horrible crowd…”

I couldn’t help chuckling.

“Ready!”

If only you saw what I can’t see

You’ll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I’m looking at you and I can’t believe

You don’t know

Oh oh

You don’t know you’re beautiful

Okay, I had to pretend he was trying to impress me.

I let myself relaxed as I melted into his brown eyes and sweet voice; immersing in his terrific voice. I put all my love for him into the smile.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

It was almost eight before we did the last scene for Clement wanted to catch the sun setting.

“Okay,” he announced. “I need a couple as a silhouette to kiss there.” He pointed to a spot directly facing the night scape.

“Zayn!” The boys chorused instantly as they pointed fingers at us before they chuckled.

The girls were surprised.

I sighed.

“Okay, Zayn and partner,” Clement said. “Zayn, you stand over there. And Jo, over here.” After he had positioned us nicely, he said, “Zayn, you’ll walk slowly towards her then kiss her. Okay, you don’t have to kiss her literally, just inched your head in such an angle. The lighting would be just sufficient to make a silhouette.”

Both of us nodded.

“Ready!”

The music started rolling and Zayn made his way towards me. Then he rested his hands on my waist before lowering his head.

“We’re not supposed to kiss,” I teased.

“I don’t care,” he pouted before claiming my lips.

I guess, from that angle and the dim light, nobody really saw it…

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

“Is this your first time on a shoot?” A reporter shoved her microphone under my nose.

As soon as Clement had cleared us, the press started surrounding the boys and a couple thought it would good to do on the girls as well.

I was taken aback.

“Uh… yeah,” I stammered.

“Oh!” she exclaimed. “You don’t sound Aussie.”

“Uh…”

“She’s not,” Lindsey replied on my behalf. “She’s English.”

“You mean you flew all the way here with the boys?” I saw the woman’s eyes lit up. A piece of gossip, perhaps?

“Uh…”

“Yeah, she is,” Liam and Louis came over and Louis put his hand over my shoulders. “She’s in fact our drummer.”

“Really?” she exclaimed in excitement. “So, how was it kissing Zayn?”

“Huh?” Did she actually saw us? “Uh…”

“Although it wasn’t exactly a kiss,” she chuckled. “How does it feel to be just mere inches away from him?”

Whew. So, she did not see anything. Well, if she knew that we shared the same bed every night…

I simply smiled. Best to keep my mouth shut.

“Okay, okay, we got to go!” I heard Jenson’s voice somewhere behind.

“Sorry, I got to go,” I grabbed Liam and Louis as we scuttled off.

“Gave you a fright, didn’t she?” Liam chuckled.

“Almost a heart attack,” I agreed.

“Well, get used to it!” Louis laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 16.5K 53
COMPLETED Emily Dallas, Cameron Dallas' sister goes to magcon with him. What happens when she meets Shawn Mendes, the guy she has been in love with...
2.3K 55 45
NOT MY STORY! Read this on fanfiction.net and it's absolutely incredible! I wanted to share it on here. It wasn't been updated since 2014 but is com...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
14K 291 21
Derek leaves the town he loves and ends up finding the girl he loves with the same name--Albany. Everything in both of their lives is perfect when th...